Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? (21029 Views)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Amy17: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
UNITED STATE OF AMERICA grin

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by BabaIbo: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nigeria but only if I will be among the ruling class/leaders, preferably the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Nigeria sweet o honestly but na these set of leaders spoil am.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Angelfrost(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
Definitely Qatar! cool

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by creativehubb: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
smokinloud:

God bless you sir!.
May all our aspirations come to fruition!.
It will, the universe rewards good plans and intentions. As'e.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by CaseSensitive(m): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nigeria but also proud that my freedom and right of abode is not limited to Nigeria alone because what the hell!
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Eriokanmi: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
America
No country rules forever. One day, America will cease to exist because its a composition of many countries with 2 different languages. The aggrieved states have threatened to leave the union several times and one day, it would happen.

About 5,000 years ago, if anyone could be asked which country would he or she have preferred to come from, if given the opportunity to come back to life again, the majority would have said Egypt cos they were the super power at that time, just the way America is today. At some point, power shifted to Greece but didn't stay long before the roman empire took over, then the great Britain, now America. If you ask me, I'd say I'd prefer to come from oduduwa republic cos it's a potentially great nation. It will come to pass, soon

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Imert: 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
If u are not born brought up in Nigeria, u missed a lot.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by jamesversion: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

The same country you'd sell your mother's head to be granted visa by SA blacks? 🥱🥱🥱

Go take a dump alongside your mother in the gutter as per your culture. In 2023, no toilet to speak of.

Your comment is quite rich especially since you're a descendant of enslaved blacks whose salvation came in 1994. Your ancestors know alot about shìtting in the open while living in rusty zinc houses without electricity and pipe borne water. You were probably born into that life, so you feel everyone is of your class. Sorry to disappoint you, but I live almost the highest quality of life you can find in Nigeria. I assure I'd live same quality of life anywhere I find myself in this world.

But you can't live in Orania, SA. you know why. The whites won't let you. You dared not, even in your fvcking dreams. Being submissive to the whims of white SAs is embedded in your DNA, courtesy of your parents and grandparents and great grandparents. You're just a Fvcktard, deal with it. tongue

You can now go to hell. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Abagworo(m): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nigeria
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by BigDawsNet: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
The United States of America

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Ekkhann(m): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Saudi Arabia.
Afghanistan.
Japan.
Israel.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Babssoo(m): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Germany England Canada or Australia
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Exceed15: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Australia
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Kakamorufu(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Boya Seychelles
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by yankison(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nigeria is very hard right now ..a Mudu of rice is now 1800 ..God ID prefer Australia
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by JJBROS(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
NIGERIA
NIGERIA
NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by HeroicMeastro: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
ebubeson:
Which Country Will You Like to Come From if Given Another Chance to Be Born?

Say yours with reasons.
Nigeria, definitely
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by youngrichnigga: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jesterinjay:
NIGERIA
Amen 🙏
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by casualobserver: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
A Nigeria but I wish. Certain people had their own country.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by olawaley12(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
IceLand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by MzansiCoolio: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
jamesversion:

Your comment is quite rich especially since you're a descendant of enslaved blacks whose salvation came in 1994. Your ancestors know alot about shìtting in the open while living in rusty zinc houses without electricity and pipe borne water. You were probably born into that life, so you feel everyone is of your class. Sorry to disappoint you, but I live almost the highest quality of life you can find in Nigeria. I assure I'd live same quality of life anywhere I find myself in this world.

But you can't live in Orania, SA. you know why. The whites won't let you. You dared not, even in your fvcking dreams. Being submissive to the whims of white SAs is embedded in your DNA, courtesy of your parents and grandparents and great grandparents. You're just a Fvcktard, deal with it. tongue

You can now go to hell. grin cheesy

Lol, long essay - i must have really touched a nerve.

I'll leave u to poop in peace in an open public gutter, next to your mother as per your culture since 1960. Shalom.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by treatise: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
ebubeson:
Which Country Will You Like to Come From if Given Another Chance to Be Born?

Say yours with reasons.
Jamaica
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by onuman: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jesterinjay:
NIGERIA

Most dishonest.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by DrMuzungu(m): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
America

South America or Central America?
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by KingAzubuike(f): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
DIAMANTE1759:
from a wealthy family in Nigeria
To be honest, Nigeria sweet if you get money.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Ashirioluwa: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
And country where I will be super rich, influential and have peace of mind.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Gamesmart: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

Go take a dump in a gutter where you live and eat🇳🇬

You have been taking too much whoonga again today, boetie?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by wunmi590(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2023

Either Australia 🇦🇺, New Zealand 🇳🇿, Brazil 🇧🇷, USA 🇺🇸

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by titusmichael27(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
SaintGabriel:

Lol, tell us what your own purpose is here on earth first.
I don't want to sound like a preacher but, I can assure you that no body is here by mistake.
That's why you see people who work less but always happy and better than others no matter what, it's because they've found exactly what they're created to be.
When you're successful in the area of your life, you become influential in the area of life.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by PDPdestroyer(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nigeria without Igbos grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Ozioma06(f): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
China. (Period)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Airline’s Evacuation’s Plan Postponed / Commercial Bus Falls Into Gutter At Dopemu, Lagos (Photos) / An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.