Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

90 Days Of Pain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90 Days Of Pain (1649 Views)

My Husband’s Manhood Is Too Big And It Causes Me A Lot Of Pain – Woman Cries Out / My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

90 Days Of Pain by ChildOfDoom: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
To God be the glory. I overcame the temptation of running away from my problem of gambling away customer's money. I resumed work today

Will you imagine I did side deals that fetched me 12000? In just one day. This is a golden job opportunity I was about throwing away. I will keep fighting

As for my debts, I owe one customer 40k and another 2500. I paid in that of 2500 and paid in 4000 for that of 40000. They are both coming tomorrow for atm card. I will fabricate a story of mixing up the figures of two accounts. And then beg for time to rectify it. I pray it works. The person is a market woman. Even if she creates a scene, I will not run from the job
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by ChildOfDoom: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2023
I made a resolution to quit my strongest addictions for the remaining 90 days of the year. No matter the discomfort. I just have to try for a better future. I will update you guys daily on my progress

Day 3 - clean from betting (no desire to bet). Despite going near a bet shop to eat beans. Bet9ja shops are littered everywhere. God willing, I will not enter any

Day 1 - clean from masturbation. Can't promise much on this. I could use this once in a while to clear my head or resist urge of brothel. Though in reality, soapy fuels the urge for live sex

Day 4 - clean from brothel house. On my way home, holding 3500 left, I was tempted to visit a brothel. The young girls were just on bum shots shaking their ass at the front of the gate. glad I escaped. My major trigger to betting is when Oloshos finish my money and I am looking for alternative source to wealth. So I won't try it. Early next year, I will visit a hospital for HIV check up. If clean, I will try to get a girlfriend.

Day 1 - clean from reckless spending on food and drinks. Glad I only spent 1120 on
card, transport, food and drink Today. I go with transport and trek back. I will reduce this tomorrow and try to save. To pay off debts and have a bright future

3 Likes

Re: 90 Days Of Pain by ChildOfDoom: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
Those that have one addiction or the other, feel free to drop it here, so we motivate one another to stop

You can message me on pirogee76@gmail.com, so I create a WhatsApp group where we can motivate ourselves
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by 40fy: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2023

**Damn!!
**CoD, he ain't a serious guy!!

Re: 90 Days Of Pain by Thomhenry: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
May the Lord bless your efforts bountifully

1 Like

Re: 90 Days Of Pain by Uchenna10(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
You work in the bank?

1 Like

Re: 90 Days Of Pain by tobby20: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
I made a resolution to quit my strongest addictions for the remaining 90 days of the year. No matter the discomfort. I just have to try for a better future. I will update you guys daily on my progress

Day 3 - clean from betting (no desire to bet). Despite going near a bet shop to eat beans. Bet9ja shops are littered everywhere. God willing, I will not enter any

Day 1 - clean from masturbation. Can't promise much on this. I could use this once in a while to clear my head or resist urge of brothel. Though in reality, soapy fuels the urge for live sex

Day 4 - clean from brothel house. On my way home, holding 3500 left, I was tempted to visit a brothel. The youngs were just on bum shots shaking their ass at the front of the gate. glad I escaped. My major trigger to betting is when Oloshos finish my money and I am looking for alternative source to wealth. So I won't try it. Early next year, I will visit a hospital for HIV check up. If clean, I will try to get a girlfriend.

Day 1 - clean from reckless spending on food and drinks. Glad I only spent 1120 on
card, transport, food and drink Today. I go with transport and trek back. I will reduce this tomorrow and try to save. To pay off debts and have a bright future
boss forget na poverty Dey do u
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by ChildOfDoom: 5:41am On Oct 04, 2023
Thomhenry:
May the Lord bless your efforts bountifully
amen sir. Thank you. Bracing up to appeal to the lady and her family today. Fingers crossed
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by tobby20: 8:33am On Oct 04, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
amen sir. Thank you. Bracing up to appeal to the lady and her family today. Fingers crossed
actually I messaged your mail already just reply let’s reason one or two
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:38am On Oct 04, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
Those that have one addiction or the other, feel free to drop it here, so we motivate one another to stop

You can message me on pirogee76@gmail.com, so I create a WhatsApp group where we can motivate ourselves
Thank to Allah for your life o.

my own addiction is weed, I used to smoke about 8wraps per day but now I've reduced it to 2wraps and before the year runs out I hope to stop it entirely

2 Likes

Re: 90 Days Of Pain by ChildOfDoom: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Thank to Allah for your life o.

my own addiction is weed, I used to smoke about 8wraps per day but now I've reduced it to 2wraps and before the year runs out I hope to stop it entirely
welcome on board bro

If we believe, we can achieve

Some of my addictions have been for over 8 years and more. Yet I have not given up on myself

We need to watch out for our addictions trigger and avoid it
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by ChildOfDoom: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
tobby20:
actually I messaged your mail already just reply let’s reason one or two
I have responded
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by ChildOfDoom: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
Day 4 - betting free. I know one bet, and I will be down the drain. Was nervous today, but was able to convince the lady (kind of uneducated) I used her money. That I will pay back the 36k balance if the person I mistakenly transferred it to, doesn't return it. I hope her husband buys the idea when she tells him

Day 2 - masturbation free. No urge as I deleted all blue films and occupied my mind

Day 5 - brothel free. Though this one addiction comes mainly as from 7pm, when I hear music from clubs. But I will fight it

Day 2 - no reckless spending. Not happy I spent up to 2000 today. So many basic items needed. Bought soap, cut my hair, paste, transport and food. But I can do better on this tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: 90 Days Of Pain by ChildOfDoom: 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Day 5 - betting free

Day 3 - masturbation free

Day 6 - brothel free

Day 3 - reckless spending free. Though not happy. I am kind of gluttonic. Spent 1550. I can do better
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by ChildOfDoom: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hmm. Visited a brothel today.

Jumping into fire.

Feeding about 2k. Woman about 2k.

Not looking so good on 6th October 2023

Day 6 - betting free

Day 4 - masturbation free
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by ChildOfDoom: 6:47am On Oct 08, 2023
Late update for 7 October 2023. Still clean

Day 7 - bet clean

Day 5 - masturbation clean

Day 1 - brothel clean (I go again)

Day 4 - reckless spending clean. Excited spent just 1k on Saturday. 500 rice, 250 beans, 250 card from bank. Hopefully it continues (1k and below daily expenses)

Day 1 - pepsi free. (So addicted that I take up to 2-3 a day. Want to work on this too
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by ChildOfDoom: 6:25am On Oct 09, 2023
I backslid in some addictions, just out of paranoia of missing out. But still clean from betting

Belated update for October 8, 2023

Day 8 - betting free

Day 2 - brothel free

For junk and soapy, I go Again
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by ChildOfDoom: 6:55am On Oct 10, 2023
October 9, 2023

Day 9 - betting free

Day 3 - Olosho free

Day 1 - soapy free
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by ChildOfDoom: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2023
October 10, 2023

Day 10 - bet free

Day 4 - Olosho free

Day 2 - soapy free

Day 1 - pepsi free hopefully

Day 1 - no reckless spending. Not more than 1k expenditure

Today is the deadline to pay someone I owe 36k. Palpitating. I pray I can buy more time
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by ChildOfDoom: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2023
October 11, 2023

Not much to look up to. I have been given 24 hours ultimatum by the elder brother of the person I owe. He happens to be a lawyer. No matter what happens, I will not run.

Day 11 - betting free

Day 5 - Olosho free

Day 2 - pepsi free

Day 1 - spending free. Target for today is not more than 600 naira spending
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by ChildOfDoom: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
October 12,2023

Day 12 - betting free

Day 6 - Olosho free
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by Illegal1(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2023
omoh...........u jst dey decieve urslf,u no go fit quit addiction if the tin no cum 4rm ur mind.

4get all dis ur day 1 till day 100 talk,u go surly go bk to those addiction once better money enter ur hand

only self determination go fit epp u.

1 Like

Re: 90 Days Of Pain by ChildOfDoom: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
Had issues with my phone earlier. Still clean

October 13

Day 13 - betting free

Day 7 - Olosho free
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by ChildOfDoom: 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
October 14

Day 14 - bet free

Day 8 - Olosho free
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by Fhaze(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Its been a long time

Was nice to see you use the word bright future
You no dey use that word before

Good luck

1 Like

Re: 90 Days Of Pain by ChildOfDoom: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
Day 15 - bet free

Day 9 - Olosho free
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by davosea(m): 5:38am On Oct 16, 2023
Haha grin fvck sensitivity bro i can see you sweat..be true to the game and the game will true to you.
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by ChildOfDoom: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
Day 16 - bet free

Day 10 - Olosho free
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by okoroemeka(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
Day 5 - betting free

Day 6 - brothel free

Day 3 - reckless spending free. Though not happy. I am kind of gluttonic. Spent 1550. I can do better
only you and you alone can save yourself from these money leeching addictions,if you determine to make a positive change it is never too late,channel all your excess energy into your work and you will see the desire to gamble and knack olosho fizzle away,if they tell you to use #500 naira to win #5m tell them if it is too good to be true then it is probably is.
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by ChildOfDoom: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2023
October 17, 2023

Day 17 - betting free

Day 11 - Olosho free
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by ChildOfDoom: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2023
October 18, 2023

Day 18 - betting free

Day 12 - Olosho free
Re: 90 Days Of Pain by ChildOfDoom: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
October 19, 2023

Day 19 - Olosho free

I messed up and used my last 2100 for Olosho. Hunger loading

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Husband Impregnate His Side Chick Please Advise / "not Interested" Lines Please: / Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.