Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Her Husband Impregnate His Side Chick Please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Husband Impregnate His Side Chick Please Advise (1647 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / Shameless Man Impregnate His Wife’s Bestfriend// Betrayal Of Trust! / My Neighbour's Husband Impregnate Their Maid Twice-pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Impregnate His Side Chick Please Advise by money121(m): 8:10am On Jan 16
Hi gistmeloveBlog, I have a little story I would love to get some advice from your Audience.
A Friend of mine husband started cheating after a year in their marriage and whenever the lady confronts him or try to talk things out he usually says he still love her and cheating doesn’t mean he doesn’t love her anymore.
They only have one son together…Their marriage is 4years plus now and the man still hasn’t stopped cheating….only for her to discover a small leaflet in her husband pocket recently around last year December which happens to be a test result of one of his side chick who was confirmed pregnant at the laboratory..
She’s In so much devastating state right now and the husband has been apologizing that it was only a mistake and swear on his life that the lady in question has aborted the pregnancy.
Now She said she doesn’t really know what to do whether to move on with her life or still continue with the marriage.

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/her-husband-impregnate-his-side-chick-please-advise/

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod
Re: Her Husband Impregnate His Side Chick Please Advise by money121(m): 8:11am On Jan 16
Don't leave your husband for any side chick ooo but try to protect yourself from STD because for him to impregnant sidechick it mean the guy don't use C.D
My little cent advice cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband Impregnate His Side Chick Please Advise by Sonnobax15(m): 8:17am On Jan 16
lipsrsealed
Nigha already said,even to the extent of swearing that the said side chick has aborted the pregnancy,what else do she want him to do again na? angry

Guymen self,make una dey try wear paper beg during lashing at least to prevent stories like these from occuring.....
Re: Her Husband Impregnate His Side Chick Please Advise by GOFRONT(m): 8:21am On Jan 16
Now see what that NSCDC commandant was trying to advice housewives about how their Husbands bring home HIV as daddy oyoyo from their sidechicks.......This man in this story also brought home an external kid.

One 85yrs old man even infected all his 5 wives with HIV he got from his sidechicks.

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband Impregnate His Side Chick Please Advise by LordIsaac(m): 12:18pm On Jan 16
GOFRONT:
Now see what that NSCDC commandant was trying to advice housewives about how their Husbands bring home HIV as daddy oyoyo from their their sidechicks.

One 85yrs old man even infected all his 5 wives with HIV he got from his sidechicks.
And people were saying it’s not his business…😊
Re: Her Husband Impregnate His Side Chick Please Advise by CandidAdmin(m): 3:30pm On Jan 16
Christ! See the comments up there. Are you guys telling me you support cheating in marriage?
Re: Her Husband Impregnate His Side Chick Please Advise by muller101(m): 6:31pm On Jan 16
One step out. Side chick take over. The battle has just begun.
Re: Her Husband Impregnate His Side Chick Please Advise by Durabest: 6:38pm On Jan 16
[quote author=money121 post=127965047]Hi gistmeloveBlog, I have a little story I would love to get some advice from your Audience.
A Friend of mine husband started cheating after a year in their marriage and whenever the lady confronts him or try to talk things out he usually says he still love her and cheating doesn’t mean he doesn’t love her anymore.
They only have one son together…Their marriage is 4years plus now and the man still hasn’t stopped cheating….only for her to discover a small leaflet in her husband pocket recently around last year December which happens to be a test result of one of his side chick who was confirmed pregnant at the laboratory..
She’s In so much devastating state right now and the husband has been apologizing that it was only a mistake and swear on his life that the lady in question has aborted the pregnancy.
Now She said she doesn’t really know what to do whether to move on with her life or still continue with the marriage.where did she intend to run to? Let her stay
Re: Her Husband Impregnate His Side Chick Please Advise by lordnkem000(m): 9:26pm On Jan 16
She should forgive him and pray for him to change
Re: Her Husband Impregnate His Side Chick Please Advise by Justkatty(f): 9:34am On Jan 17
lordnkem000:
You're just a dual personality and you need to change.
Tomorrow you'll definitely birth a female child (ren).
Re: Her Husband Impregnate His Side Chick Please Advise by Dense1512v(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17
lordnkem000:
It's easy to say forgive him because na man cheated
We men can we forgive if it was the other way round
Re: Her Husband Impregnate His Side Chick Please Advise by Demigod22: 12:42pm On Jan 17
Lol, the man should be given an award of foolishness for last year. How can some men be this irresponsible? You cheated and you were caught by your wife, instead of you to change for good, you said it doesn't mean you don't love her? What if she starts cheating and said thesame thing to you?

I don't have any advice, but I will suggest that the man be sent to Gaza for immediate recruitment.

Some people are very good in destroying what life has given to them.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Impregnate His Side Chick Please Advise by lordnkem000(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17
Dense1512v:

It's easy to say forgive him because na man cheated
We men can we forgive if it was the other way round
We should never forgive if it's the other way round bro, we aren't the same with women when it comes to feelings
Re: Her Husband Impregnate His Side Chick Please Advise by lordnkem000(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17
Justkatty:
You're just a dual personality and you need to change.
Tomorrow you'll definitely birth a female child (ren).
Why do you say so? We both know men and women aren't the same when it comes through cheating and that's the truth. When a woman cheats, the home falls apart, but when man cheats it's just for fun. Besides the woman doesn't pay groom's price, she doesn't pay for the man, so since the man does all that, its imperative the woman keeps her body for the man alone. That's what I'll teach my female child one day. Also know i don't validate cheating o
Re: Her Husband Impregnate His Side Chick Please Advise by Justkatty(f): 6:23pm On Jan 17
[quote author=lordnkem000 post=127987024]
Why do you say so? We both know men and women aren't the same when it comes through cheating and that's the truth. When a woman cheats, the home falls apart, but when man cheats it's just for fun. Besides the woman doesn't pay groom's price, she doesn't pay for the man, so since the man does all that, its imperative the woman keeps her body for the man alone. That's what I'll teach my female child one day. Also know i don't validate cheating o[/quote. You don't "validate" cheating really? But you justified why men should cheat undecided
Why contradicting yourself?
Guy, there's nothing you'll tell me, for me to agree when it comes to cheating irrespective of the gender involved, whatever you know is wrong, you don't do it, and at the end,you try to bring in unnecessary argument.
If you feel you can play the game,what makes you think the other can't?
Re: Her Husband Impregnate His Side Chick Please Advise by sowhatifiamibo(m): 7:18pm On Jan 17
lordnkem000:
😀😀😀"Pray"?!! You religious types are so silly and prone to saying a lot of nonsense!! If he wants to change,he will change. Praying blindly and sheepishly is futile and of no help. She has a choice to make. Stay with him, whilst the cheating continues,or count her losses and move on, before she's infected with a fatal STD,as a result of his escapades. Can't just "Pray" and then fold her hands, expecting a miracle overnight!!!!
Re: Her Husband Impregnate His Side Chick Please Advise by lordnkem000(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17
sowhatifiamibo:

😀😀😀"Pray"?!! You religious types are so silly and prone to saying a lot of nonsense!! If he wants to change,he will change. Praying blindly and sheepishly is futile and of no help. She has a choice to make. Stay with him, whilst the cheating continues,or count her losses and move on, before she's infected with a fatal STD,as a result of his escapades. Can't just "Pray" and then fold her hands, expecting a miracle overnight!!!!
To be honest, you are right. But she shouldn't just abandon her home for an intruder na, a man is a man and prayers can help him
Re: Her Husband Impregnate His Side Chick Please Advise by lordnkem000(m): 9:00pm On Jan 17
[quote author=Justkatty post=127990499][/quote]
That's the problem, a man is not in competition with his wife for any reason. I'm sorry if I sound like I justify cheating but I don't, am just laying undeniable facts why a woman shouldn't cheat. A man is judged by his ability to provide and a woman is judged by her submissiveness and loyalty and that includes her body. That's why a man pays for her. I watched my grandma tell my sister's and cousins this before she died in 2015, that a woman mustn't cheat no matter what her man does, but today's gen z will tell u otherwise. As for me, if my wife cheats I kill her or I send her away, no mercy or coming back

(1) (Reply)

Date Me If You Can! / How Does Does A Woman Cope With Being The Man Financially? / Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.