Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

What's Special About Iphone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Special About Iphone? (21398 Views)

Andriod Vs Iphone - 6 Reasons why People Are Most Crazy About Iphone Product / What's Special About The Iphone 8 Plus? / ​everything You Need To Know About Iphone 8, Iphone X, And The Rest Of Apple’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Special About Iphone? by validplanet: 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
Apart from camera, what else is special about iphone?

Why do people spend so much on it?

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by finallybusy: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
How much dey your account?

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by Adewale1603(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
There re phones that still beats iphone interms of camera. The brand alone, Iphone is class and luxury. And the iOS is what makes it sought-after

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by validplanet: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
finallybusy:
How much dey your account?

I don't need a phone.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by validplanet: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
Adewale1603:
There re phones that still beats iphone interms of camera. The brand alone, Iphone is class and luxury. And the iOS is what makes it sought-after

So what's special about iOS for someone to pay 1 million naira for?

94 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by finallybusy: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
validplanet:

I don't need a phone.
Then stop asking JAMB questions.

7 Likes

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by 0rion: 3:25am On Oct 04, 2023
Iphones are a basically overrated. Not special at all

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by validplanet: 3:38am On Oct 04, 2023
0rion:
Iphones are a basically overrated. Not special at all

Wow!

This means the company has hypnotized consumers into believing that they need iphone.

From the way people stay on the queue to buy new release.

The company is one of the richest in the world, so is Louis Vuitton.

Is it that easy to hypnotize people to pay so much for less value?

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by 0rion: 4:17am On Oct 04, 2023
validplanet:

Wow!

This means the company has hypnotized consumers into believing that they need iphone.

From the way people stay on the queue to buy new release.

The company is one of the richest in the world, so is Louis Vuitton.

Is it that easy to hypnotize people to pay so much for less value?

People like you just follow the crowd. That's why iphones are overrated. Same way blackberry was. I predicted the fall of bb. Some iPhone will be obsolete when people will realise apple is just scamming their customers. No real life use

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by DyingFetus: 4:58am On Oct 04, 2023
You get to bleep girls with it

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by validplanet: 6:13am On Oct 04, 2023
0rion:

People like you just follow the crowd. That's why iphones are overrated. Same way blackberry was. I predicted the fall of bb. Some iPhone will be obsolete when people will realise apple is just scamming their customers. No real life use

I don't follow the crowd

I guess you need to things to influence the crowd:

1. The media - advertise heavily.

2. The celebrities - get celebrities to use your products

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by Olawade24: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2023
DyingFetus:
You get to bleep girls with it
dyingfetus what a shame. Boogyman just had to do it to your sis-ter, what a shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by pseudonomer: 9:03am On Oct 04, 2023
validplanet:

All flagship Android phones are as expensive as iPhones. The reason why many focus on iPhones is that Apple doesn’t produce mid-range or low-range iPhones, unlike Samsung, Xiaomi, and others. For example, the Samsung S23 Ultra is slightly more expensive than the iPhone 15 Pro Max.

Samsung, Google Pixel, LG, Xiaomi, OnePlus, Sony, and others have flagship phones that are often as expensive as iPhones, and sometimes even more so.

137 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by Benekkk: 9:41am On Oct 04, 2023
20 years ago the gadgets we consider indispensable today were not even remotely in our imagination. We are all being programmed by advertising and social media like zombies. Truly I wouldn’t be writing this without internet and a mobile phone but must my life revolve around them? Can I live a good life without them?

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by Woodshot: 9:47am On Oct 04, 2023
0rion:

You're a clown grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by DyingFetus: 9:49am On Oct 04, 2023
Olawade24:
dyingfetus what a shame. Boogyman just had to do it to your sis-ter, what a shame!!!

Mehn this one you've been in my mentions , E be like say you won succ ma deek

2 Likes

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by 0rion: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2023
Woodshot:

You're a clown grin

FK you

2 Likes

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by Cruise777: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2023
cool

Fluidity of OS... A child can operate IOS

Screen HDMI

Sleek design

Productive app

Prestige

Samsung and Iphone too sabi

8 Likes

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by samsard(m): 10:48am On Oct 04, 2023
I don't use an iPhone. But people focus on iPhone being expensive like S23 Ultra isn't well over a million naira too at full launch price.
Anyway, apps are better optimised for iOS and developers will release there first and the best. Social media apps generally work better with iOS.
They have the BEST smartphone processor right now, although high-end Android phones have more GPU power.
iPhones have the BEST video recording capabilities. Pixel could be argued to take better pictures though, although it's not a huge difference by any means. The iPhone however is the best all-rounder camera phone.
iPhones have the longest software support cycle of any smartphone phone.
iPhones have better resale value. Buy an S23 Ultra at launch price of say ₦1.3m and a iPhone 15 Pro Max at the same launch price and give them eight months, the Samsung would have depreciated by significantly more. PS: I use a Samsung S22+.
iPhones have the most efficient chipsets and last longer than comparable Android phones while using a physically smaller battery.
DxOMark rated the 14 Pro Max display as the most color accurate as of last year.
Because Apple doesn't produce budget phones and hardly drop discounts, iPhones have a premium posturing in the smartphone world.
Sapphire glass on iPhones is more durable and scratch resistant than Gorilla Glass on comparable Android phones.
Edited: Apple's iPhone glass is called "ceramic shield." I guess it's the Apple Watch Ultra's glass that's called sapphire glass. Still the strongest on any smartphone nonetheless.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by Kakamorufu(m): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
iono ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Na them sabi wetin they see for iphone body
Re: What's Special About Iphone? by visionair2023: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
It is a status symbol cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by Built2last: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
It's a perception sold to the gullible to believe they have status and that they have arrived. Totally Ephemeral

Can you remember the era of blackberry curve, blackberry Bold. people sold their destiny for those phones. now its iPhone.

It's perception sold and promoted by media.

That's how Mercedes is hyped and people are doing Yahoo and all dodgy things to buy it.

If you set yourself free from brands and designers slavery, then you are free indeed.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by iCauseTrouble: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
Re: What's Special About Iphone? by ednut1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
validplanet:

in the country of origin which is USA and other developed countries the iphone is like a 2 week salary from hustle job. You can also get it on monthly contract ( which majority of them do) . It is not iphones fault that exchange rate in Nigeria has been mismanaged. What you see as 1m phone which over 90% of Nigerians dont have in their account is chicken change in their own money.

You also have to understand economics they need to keep hyping the phone if not the money will go to Samsung and other asian brands.

37 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

iPhone 6 Leaked Photo? / What Is So Special About Windows Phones? / Help My Samsung Phone Fell Inside A Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.