Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

What's Special About Iphone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Special About Iphone? (21375 Views)

Andriod Vs Iphone - 6 Reasons why People Are Most Crazy About Iphone Product / What's Special About The Iphone 8 Plus? / ​everything You Need To Know About Iphone 8, Iphone X, And The Rest Of Apple’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by Christane: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nothing really special about it ..just d camera and the name.... not dat it will let u make free calls or browse if u don't av airtime or data

2 Likes

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by DrAda(f): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
I have never used an iPhone but recently I borrowed a macbook and believe me I totally get the hype now about apple products. Hope to have an iphone some day when I can afford it.

14 Likes

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by Memphis357(m): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
So many girls tohtoh and yansh suffer for men prick that year.. all for the sake of Blackberry Bold 5.
Where that device dey today??

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by wittywriter: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
validplanet:
Apart from camera, what else is special about iphone?

Why do people spend so much on it?
Speed & Camera quality TOP-NOTCH!

Wittyness
Re: What's Special About Iphone? by Truthshotcrazy: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
validplanet:

I don't follow the crowd

I guess you need to things to influence the crowd:

1. The media - advertise heavily.

2. The celebrities - get celebrities to use your products

grin
GARRI NO GET ADVERT. BUT E SELL PASS INDOMIE (NOODLES)

7 Likes

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by Yiuwenhum: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
I'd say the operating system
Re: What's Special About Iphone? by Truthshotcrazy: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Re: What's Special About Iphone? by CreedElliot: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
DyingFetus:
You get to bleep girls with it

cheesy
Re: What's Special About Iphone? by Sharpsharp00123: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
validplanet:

Wow!

This means the company has hypnotized consumers into believing that they need iphone.

From the way people stay on the queue to buy new release.

The company is one of the richest in the world, so is Louis Vuitton.

Is it that easy to hypnotize people to pay so much for less value?
Oga it’s just status quo

No big deal about it, Same thing with blackberry back then

Same with Benz too

1 Like

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by 1950Mack: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hehehehe... I think the apple logo at the back... reminding us of adam and eve... na girls use iPhone pass... e get why... especially cheating girlfriends hahahahahaha grin grin grin I don't want peace grin

2 Likes

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by daveP(m): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nothing really special.

What makes it worse is that 9/10 of those having one, they don't even utilize 25% of what makes up the fone.

Even 10% sef.

It's more of a status item disguised behind Lovers Gifts nowadays.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by sylve11: 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
0rion:

People like you just follow the crowd. That's why iphones are overrated. Same way blackberry was. I predicted the fall of bb. Some iPhone will be obsolete when people will realise apple is just scamming their customers. No real life use

Oga predictor, just predict the fall of Apple phones, so we can save the date for subsequent reminder. cool

1 Like

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by Ofemmanu1: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
validplanet:

So what's special about iOS for someone to pay 1 million naira for?

It's like saying what's Special about Gucci, Bugatti, Benz, heated Jacuzzis, Richard Millie, Jones, and all those top quality and luxury brands?!

When inferior brands plenty?!

The answer is;

Poverty don finish your brains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by InvertedHammer: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
validplanet:

/

It is like asking why people go to a restaurant in VI and spend N25k on a plate of food when they can get the same satisfaction from mama Iyabo's buka with N2k.

Na follow follow. Some ladies have been changing iPhones every year since 2018 with no plot of land in their names. Yet they still have the effrontery to blame village people.

Why do you think sugar mixed with carbonated water marketed by Coca Cola is a top brand in the world? grin

/

14 Likes

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by NothingDoMe: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
pseudonomer:

All flagship Android phones are as expensive as iPhones. The reason why many focus on iPhones is that Apple doesn’t produce mid-range or low-range iPhones, unlike Samsung, Xiaomi, and others. For example, the Samsung S23 Ultra is slightly more expensive than the iPhone 15 Pro Max.

Samsung, Google Pixel, LG, Xiaomi, OnePlus, Sony, and others have flagship phones that are often as expensive as iPhones, and sometimes even more so.
Correct.

1 Like

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by cutedharmee: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
Iphone is operated. I'll choose ma Samsung over and over again.

1 Like

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by ShootThemAll(m): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nigerians like following the crowd in everything. Samsung phones most especially the S Galaxy series are far better than Iphones and you will enjoy more apps, file sharing and good value for money.

But 9ja way of reasoning is just something else, and mainly controlled by influencers.

1 Like

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by Kendrick80(m): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
Security
Re: What's Special About Iphone? by kingthreat(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
People who don't know about phones see iphone as the only good phone

4 Likes

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
validplanet:

omo i remember when i dey use iphone 7 i been dey use that phone knack many bea back then, even people girlfriend, just the name iphone na big name, e get one bea were like pics like mad so i dey almost they knack her everyday just to give her the phone to church service i bleep her 5 round that sunday

the truth phones like redimi beat iphone if you know you know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by pansophist(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nothing.

Except camera, I honestly don't like it, and I regret buying an iPhone 14 Pro Max. I don't take it out, I use my techno daily. Also if the techno gets lost/got damaged, I am not much bothered, since it is cheap.

But if you are asking about Macbook, then I can't do without it. It is the best laptop there is, especially if you use the series with the M1 chips. From speed, internal storage, user interface, horsepower, display, etc

The Macbook M1 series is so beautifully made, that you begin to wonder if the Mac was designed by God himself.

28 Likes

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by Lumarstone: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
With that phone, one can see God in his compound at heaven. If you know you know.
Re: What's Special About Iphone? by Britishpea: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
A phone is a phone. It depends on why you want it. It could be for luxury, guaranteed values, status, functionality etc.

Like I said a phone is a phone. It all depends on your reasons for getting it.

But above all, I have enjoyed iPhones more than any other phones tha I-have ever used. The iPhones that I have used hardly have faults unlike when I used Samsung and Nokia. I also enjoyed blackberry also. They also didn’t have faults per se except that my bold 5 was hanging when it was getting old. My Sony Erickson was of poor battery storage.

3 Likes

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by Jughead29: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
There's nothing special about iphones, infacts some android are far better than iPhones.

In Nigeria people like to use expensive items just to fake themselves about being top classes whereas their parents are in the village without food grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by Sadonyx: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nuttin
Re: What's Special About Iphone? by Chibuezem(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
validplanet:

The name Iphone connotes elegance, style and quality which the phone itself may not represent.... It's also a mark of wealth.

2 Likes

Re: What's Special About Iphone? by Segzy19: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nothing
Re: What's Special About Iphone? by SuccessfulRichi: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
iPhone or nothings. Samsung screen is damn expensive like the phone itself. I prefer iphones or nothing. Check iphone xs max camera compared to all ur Samsung phones or sndroid
Re: What's Special About Iphone? by SuccessfulRichi: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
iPhone or nothings. Samsung screen is damn expensive like the phone itself. I prefer iphones or nothing. Check iphone xs max camera compared to all ur Samsung phones or android.
Re: What's Special About Iphone? by victorazyvictor(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
0rion:

People like you just follow the crowd. That's why iphones are overrated. Same way blackberry was. I predicted the fall of bb. Some iPhone will be obsolete when people will realise apple is just scamming their customers. No real life use

Winch! grin

Agent of failure and doom.
Go and open ur own business than praying for others failure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. / Help My Samsung Phone Fell Inside A Pool / What Is So Special About Windows Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.