Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic (31092 Views)

CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost / #GandujeGate: Video showing Kano governor receiving bribe is authentic, Jaafar / Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by Benwallt(m): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
yoruboid:
More tears in torrents…

Many of them will hang themselves

BTW, you can protest but we won’t accept it anywhere in the SW, SS and Abuja

NLC has failed them 3 times with protest. Let them try it, it will be to hot for the grunting pigs

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by garfield1: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Garfield, I said relax. Once copies of the depositions have been made available to the various parties, we'll all read the contents. Until then, I don't expect you to join others in peddling lies.

So the ones you peddled stating that they rejected tinubu cert is true? Reason beyond hatred oga.tinubu will rule us till 2031.your obi and atiku no reach

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by BoldBrainz(m): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
garfield1:

So the ones you peddled stating that they rejected tinubu cert is true? Reason beyond hatred oga.tinubu will rule us till 2031.your obi and atiku no reach

You seem to be forgetting that I responded to the content of this thread. I didn't create the thread. I corrected an impression. Snippets of the depositions are already filtering out as we speak.

And personally, I have no concerns as to whether any Nigerian politician rules for 10years. I'm not an employee of any Nigerian individual or body. I'm not you and Reno Omokri. Have you ever seen me come here to beg?

You're funny...😂.

4 Likes

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by Benwallt(m): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
Naija2023:

it is being posted as it is happening in court. You can call your people in Atiku's inner circle in US.

Why are you being civil with him? Person wey you suppose deaf his ear with slap

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by Racoon(m): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
This is very incredible of this new media. This is a very false narrative.
Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by garfield1: 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You seem to be forgetting that I responded to the content of this thread. I didn't create the thread. I corrected an impression. Snippets of the depositions are already filtering out as we speak.

And personally, I have no concerns as to whether any Nigerian politician rules for 10years. I'm not an employee of any Nigerian individual or body. I'm not you and Reno Omokri. Have you ever seen me come here to beg?

You're funny...😂.

The snippets and feelers we are getting obviously favours tinubu except the ones from unreliable and unconfirmed sources like misspearls who instead of quoting word for word what transpired wrongly interpreted proceedings like she did at pept.opoosition are now moving onto tinubu secondary school records,etc which means one thing

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by BoldBrainz(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2023
garfield1:

The snippets and feelers we are getting obviously favours tinubu except the ones from unreliable and unconfirmed sources like misspearls who instead of quoting word for word what transpired wrongly interpreted proceedings like she did at pept.opoosition are now moving onto tinubu secondary school records,etc which means one thing

Garfield, you love to argue, and oftentimes on issues that don't even need protracted exchanges. Let's wait for the transcripts of the depositions.

And I don't know who Miss Pearl is.

2 Likes

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by garfield1: 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Garfield, you love to argue, and oftentimes on issues that don't even need protracted exchanges. Let's wait for the transcripts of the depositions.

And I don't know who Miss Pearl is.

Misspearls is a diehard obidient.journalist kc the most reliable freelance journalist just posted exactly what the op posted

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by BoldBrainz(m): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
garfield1:

Misspearls is a diehard obidient.journalist kc the most reliable freelance journalist just posted exactly what the op posted

A journalist is reliable when they dish you news that soothes your palates, right?

Lol.
It's going to be hard for you to change, Oga.

2 Likes

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by garfield1: 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

A journalist is reliable when they dish you news that soothes your palates, right?

Lol.
It's going to be hard for you to change, Oga.

No sir,kc is neutral.go through his page and see how he balances his posts unlike your heroes ude and rusticated hundeyin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by BoldBrainz(m): 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
garfield1:

No sir,kc is neutral.go through his page and see how he balances his posts unlike your heroes ude and rusticated hundeyin

Stop fusing me into congregations and assemblies that I have never identified with.

There's never been a time when I have held brief for Hundeyin or Jackson Ude or a MissPearls anywhere on nairaland or otherwise. I do my best to be very objective as regards issues of relevance. I hold no particular political interests and you of all people should know that.

It is on this same platform I give accolades to certain APC governors who I know perform exceptionally in governance. But I have never been one to be herded blindly with a crowd mentality. I didn't grow to this point to let other people do my thinking for me. I know my information sources and by the break of dawn, I'll explore them to get more details as regards this issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by MXrep: 1:11am On Oct 04, 2023
CSU fails to authenticate fake certificate submitted to INEC. Tinubu should be jailed immediately

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by Ballotti: 1:14am On Oct 04, 2023
Bullshyte analysis.
Spin doctors don twist the matter upside down to favor thier DRUG BARON, CERTIFICATE FORGER!

False!

CSU DID NOT ISSUE THAT GBAJUE CERTIFICATE.

Try harder! cheesy
Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by garfield1: 1:32am On Oct 04, 2023
MXrep:
CSU fails to authenticate fake certificate submitted to INEC. Tinubu should be jailed immediately

They did not disown it either.

9 Likes

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by Naija2023: 1:45am On Oct 04, 2023
We expect Gazette to twist the story.

2 Likes

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by GeneralDae: 1:46am On Oct 04, 2023
Naija2023:
Funny thing is that when the whole truth is out, Gazette moves on like nothing happened. You can't shame the shameless.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by Naija2023: 1:49am On Oct 04, 2023
MXrep:

They didn't disown it. They said they don't have the copy because he has took it. And also, they agree it is an accepted practice to get a replacement copy from 3rd party. To them, the only thing that is important is the official transcript

please learn to read

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by garfield1: 1:55am On Oct 04, 2023
Naija2023:

Yes and they did

4 Likes

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by theophorus(m): 4:52am On Oct 04, 2023
Hatred makes an educated person think, talk and behave like an illiterate.

Na Atiku know wahala wen him don enter so cos he lost all civility as he was trying to crush his perceived enemy.

He has no basis for a plea again.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by Omobude244: 4:55am On Oct 04, 2023
Naija2023:
Chicago State University registrar: We get 30 enquiries a day on Tinubu, confirms graduation

3rd October, 2023

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/10/03/chicago-state-university-registrar-we-get-30-enquiries-a-day-on-tinubu-confirms-graduation/
Mynd44 nlfpmod

lolz
fake news

1 Like

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by DMerciful(m): 4:56am On Oct 04, 2023
The real gbajue
LegendHero:
Before nko.

Tinubu is a bonafide student of CSU with first class degree.

Atiku the shoemaker and the dullard Peter Obi a 3rd class degenerate are envying the first class product Jagaban and CSU just say to them to go to hell.

God bless President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu
GCFR

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by pongwa(m): 5:04am On Oct 04, 2023
Naija2023:
Chicago State University registrar: We get 30 enquiries a day on Tinubu, confirms graduation

3rd October, 2023

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/10/03/chicago-state-university-registrar-we-get-30-enquiries-a-day-on-tinubu-confirms-graduation/
Mynd44 nlfpmod

person wey suppose fix this country, evil people knack am with defamation and useless lawsuits to sabotage him and keep him redundant.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by jerk: 5:08am On Oct 04, 2023
The Mods is pro Tinubu. Keep pushing false information that benefits Tinubu to front-page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by Racoon(m): 5:14am On Oct 04, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by Tflex01: 5:15am On Oct 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Stop peddling falsehood!

CSU outrightly disowned the certificate Tinubu tendered to INEC, unambiguously stating that the insignia on it is not that of the Institution, neither was it administered by the institution. He as a matter of fact said "it is probably a Nigerian thing", referring to the presence of a fake insignia on the diploma Tinubu filed with Inec.

Na so una go dey spread rubbish news!

Lol having more persons liking this your blatant lies shows why falsehood thrive more in Nigeria especially among some people that call themselves Obi dense. grin

8 Likes

Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by Believeintruth: 5:20am On Oct 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

"We believe Bola Tinubu who attended CSU is the same person who is the president of Nigeria today".

https:///AbdulMahmud01/status/1709255246646571403?s=20

Very interesting. HE Atiku is spending money in vain.

Dude can you stop all this lies and propaganda. For how much were you paid to churn out this rubbish?
Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by Believeintruth: 5:20am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Atiku has a diploma in hygiene. Whatever the fuk that is grin

School of hygiene Kano, 1966–1967, graduating with Health Diploma in Hygiene.

You don't have sense
Re: CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic by Believeintruth: 5:21am On Oct 04, 2023
Christistruth00:

You will soon be picked up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game / Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema / Military Captures Armoured Vehicles, Artillery Guns Overnight (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.