Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Please I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice (406 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. / I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice by KellyTech007: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by lilvicky68(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
Did they see your erected dick? How did they conclude?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by KellyTech007: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Vicloteck(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
OP, I think by now the girl is no longer a virgin; invite her and nack her well. What happened to you, You caused it; you did not set boundaries for her.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by KellyTech007: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by CreedElliot: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
KellyTech007:

She's still a virgin. It's confirmed

Dont stress yourself.

Start a conversation with her..tell her you want you both to soeak about you both. When the mode is set ask her what she thinks about you both. That you want to relish some precious moments before you leave the country.

Shikena. Evwrything in her heart she will pour like tap, you will find your answers then. Rememver to pay my tithe after sha
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by K33fK0zaRt: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2023
OP move on with your life. Unless you want to be a topic of discussion every now and then . Use your head. Girls plenty.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Lonestar124: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2023
If I get you well, you want to get married to her before traveling abroad...

Why don't you just tell her straightaway and know your standpoint with her,I have learned to know my stance with anybody that pass my path in this planet earth, you should cultivate that method also, it will help you in your endeavors..

Whether she saw your manhood or not, whether it is small or big, it does not matter, what matter is how the owner use it, tell her these words that is if she may bring it up again.....Meanwhile our creator is not a partial God, everything created by him are unique.

Op you are unique!!!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Hugo55(m): 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Am trying to understand you Op. You are so close to the point you had to show her your dick?, or you UnCloth stark nake in her front?, i mean we are refering to undergrads here!. Did you also saw hers'.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by KellyTech007: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by KellyTech007: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by KellyTech007: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2023

(1) (Reply)

As A Young Girl, If You Have 2 Exes, I Will Assume Two Things Occurred / No Gree For Anybody / What Would Happen Before The End Of This Regime If Things Continue Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.