Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them (38690 Views)

Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes / Woman Caught At A Party, Stealing Celebrant's Gifted Money / Guests & Bouncers Struggling To Pick Money At Obi Cubana’s Mum's Funeral (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by 2Radii: 7:21am On Oct 04, 2023
BALLOSKI:

Really? This is how it's spelt? Never knew. I thought it's "Anko".
grin grin grin tho I have never seen it written before but let brainstorm..

Why did u think it's called Anko??

The reason I knew its called 'and-co' is simple...let take this sentence into consideration, "Tunde, Emeka and-co will be coming tomorrow, and they are all going to don the Madrid jersey"

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Prenonjebose: 7:23am On Oct 04, 2023
See celebrant o. Did anyone force her to celebrate. I like the some of the people who were in the aso ebi walked out too. Shuo, that was harsh and vile. How can anyone comfortably eat her food again after those words. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:30am On Oct 04, 2023
buygala:
How can you not pay for Aso ebi and want to eat free Amala and Ewedu in the UK?.. O wrong nau sad

Do these wicked people know how much a plate of Amala costs in the UK ?..

I beg to disagree with you. The celebrant really messed up and believe me you, by morning when her tempers would have cold off she will start regretting her actions of the previous night. For her to deliberately wait till item 7 to disgrace her fellow Nigerians in a foreign land shows a lot about her evil and vile character. If buying of the Aso ebi was that important to her, she should have made an announcement abinitio and not allow the devil use her the way she was used.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by buygala(m): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2023
lavylilly:
How much?

I ate Amala at one Buka in Rochester for £15 when I could no longer suppress my craving for home food.

There are tusher Amala places whose prices are higher tho..

3 Likes

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:34am On Oct 04, 2023
The celebrant really messed up and believe me you, by morning when her tempers would have cold off she will start regretting her actions of the previous night. For her to deliberately wait till item 7 to disgrace her fellow Nigerians in a foreign land shows a lot about her evil and vile character. If buying of the Aso ebi was that important to her, she should have made an announcement abinitio
as to the Aso ebi rules of her party and not allow the devil use her the way she was used. Besides, from what I saw in the video a lot of people at the party bought her aso ebi. She's just being a complete Karen and an idiot. She had better be prepared because there are two things called KARMA and TOMORROW
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by ada9ja(f): 7:36am On Oct 04, 2023
GExcess:
I just wonder why some women are so insensitive in this life, they always carry this so called asoebi matter for their empty head

Aswear, it happened to me ....my landlady gave me quick notice because I didn't buy the aso ebi for her daughter wedding party which cost N9,000. During the wedding, I gave her daughter an envelope with 10k inside and two packs of malt. The woman insisted if I don't buy the cloth, it shows I don't love the family. I don't like aso ebi for a sec....

So I left the house not because of the quick notice but for the reason behind it.

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Albertone(m): 7:37am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:
Muyico, it's not a skit.
It happened in real life.
I watched it on Facebook. The woman is now trending. Though it's not by force to buy asoebi and to avoid drama, I advise people doing party that want to cash out from it should desist.
But did she warn people that if them no buy her asoebi make den no come the party? If so, they deserved the curses. If I m her, bouncers ll throw out those that didn't buy clothes.
It's not easy to entertain guests with meals over N2K alone in Nigeria not to talk of in UK where each guest ll eat and drink food worth over N20K - N30K or more. At some events, wine taken cost hundreds of thousands of millions. So if I decided to cash out on my asoebi and some foóls decided to come and eat free food (owo epo), they ll go to clinic after 2 weeks cos the spirit of the money I spent must worry them.
If I give you something for free, it's free. But if I decided to do biz with my party, it's none of your business.
So I support the curses if she had warned dem before.
If you quote me without sense, I ll injure you here on nairaland with my constructive response. So think we'll before saying rubbish especially if you are male. My words ll pepper 🌶️ you to your marrows and blokkos!

You sound like that woman's daughter.

What happened to No Asoebi, No entrance?
Also, stop mentioning prices of things in UK in naira. Na naira dem dey spend for there?

If I were to be a guest with Asoebi, I'll stand up and leave too. That's an insult to everyone present. When no be say I no get food for house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Albertone(m): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:
I m booking this space cos I had to wakeup early do this.
If you v contrary opinion, buy me lunch make I release the space!

Werey alaso
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Tonytonex(m): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2023
LOL 😅😂😆
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Albertone(m): 7:40am On Oct 04, 2023
cococandy:

Any excuse to be a misogynistic troll

Tbh, women be doing too much.

It's no surprise because that was the gender that spoke to Satan face to face in the garden of Eden. It means they have something in common; Evil!
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Tonytonex(m): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2023
Chinjo2:
She has no right to embarrass her guest like that.
That people gathered at your feast does not mean they don't have food to eat at home.
This can't happen in Homeland 9ja
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Burgerlomo: 7:44am On Oct 04, 2023
Dis one choke ooo
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Acidosis(m): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2023
See painment grin grin
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by BennyDGreat: 7:45am On Oct 04, 2023
ada9ja:

Aswear, it happened to me ....my landlady gave me quick notice because I didn't buy the aso ebi for her daughter wedding party which cost N9,000. During the wedding, I gave her daughter an envelope with 10k inside and two packs of malt. The woman insisted if I don't buy the cloth, it shows I don't love the family. I don't like aso ebi for a sec....

So I left the house not because of the quick notice but for the reason behind it.

Did you inform the daughter what her mother said?
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Acidosis(m): 7:45am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:
Muyico, it's not a skit.
It happened in real life.
I watched it on Facebook. The woman is now trending. Though it's not by force to buy asoebi and to avoid drama, I advise people doing party that want to cash out from it should desist.
But did she warn people that if them no buy her asoebi make den no come the party? If so, they deserved the curses. If I m her, bouncers ll throw out those that didn't buy clothes.
It's not easy to entertain guests with meals over N2K alone in Nigeria not to talk of in UK where each guest ll eat and drink food worth over N20K - N30K or more. At some events, wine taken cost hundreds of thousands of millions. So if I decided to cash out on my asoebi and some foóls decided to come and eat free food (owo epo), they ll go to clinic after 2 weeks cos the spirit of the money I spent must worry them.
If I give you something for free, it's free. But if I decided to do biz with my party, it's none of your business.
So I support the curses if she had warned dem before.
If you quote me without sense, I ll injure you here on nairaland with my constructive response. So think we'll before saying rubbish especially if you are male. My words ll pepper 🌶️ you to your marrows and blokkos!

Vain empty woman. Why hold a party you cannot afford? Dem force you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by themanderon: 7:45am On Oct 04, 2023
Can a person be so vain?
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Tonytonex(m): 7:47am On Oct 04, 2023
Honestfrend:
Honoring her invitation alone is na Ashoebi... She just want drama.. She for say strictly by those who put on Ashoebi na.. I hate disgrace..
maybe she might have done that. Those people didn't see that coming. They think say na 9ja dem dey

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by DemonAngel(m): 7:52am On Oct 04, 2023
What were they expecting? What was she thinking? Best not to involve my ishi. undecided
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by iyaamoke: 7:53am On Oct 04, 2023
Chinjo2:
That people gathered at your feast does not mean they don't have food to eat at home.

They were obviously not her guests. Perhaps gate crashers grin
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by victorazyvictor(m): 7:54am On Oct 04, 2023
Chinjo2:

Oga she has the rite.
Is her birthday not yours, you must not come if you don't have the ashaebi she requested. I can't try it abroad where dress code it respected, you won't even cross gate.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Pennilessword1: 7:58am On Oct 04, 2023
buygala:
How can you not pay for Aso ebi and want to eat free Amala and Ewedu in the UK?.. O wrong nau sad

Ewo won o..na dem be this...alabosi
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by GABRIEL6036: 7:58am On Oct 04, 2023
muyico:
I smell skit
You no get sense, everything Na skit for your eye 🙄🙄🙄. Olodo
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by GABRIEL6036: 7:59am On Oct 04, 2023
That woman just created another version of Yoruba enemies to herself cool
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by ada9ja(f): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Did you inform the daughter what her mother said?

She aligned with her and when I asked her about the gift I gave her, she said the Aso Ebi is more valued than that...

3 Likes

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by wellmax(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2023
I like the fact that even people with aso ebi also decided to leave. Let her do her party alone.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by lavylilly: 8:01am On Oct 04, 2023
shocked =N=15,000 for just Amala
buygala:

I ate Amala at one Buka in Rochester for £15 when I could no longer suppress my craving for home food.

There are tusher Amala places whose prices are higher tho..

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Papayaayasager(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2023
OP, kindly be precise "Yoruba woman'
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by lavylilly: 8:02am On Oct 04, 2023
ada9ja:

Wait!! In Nigeria?
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by lavylilly: 8:02am On Oct 04, 2023
shocked
ada9ja:

She aligned with her and when I asked her about the gift I gave her, she said the Aso Ebi is more valued than that...

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Goodlady(f): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2023
Acidosis:

Vain empty woman. Why hold a party you cannot afford? Dem force you?
Vain and empty man. Why must you come and do oshogree for an expensive party?
You think I care about your hunger to feed you thousands of naira worth of food and drinks or consume drinks worth hundreds of pounds and you won't buy asoebi?
Asoebi is part of the tax for every party.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Desusi: 8:03am On Oct 04, 2023
buygala:

My brother, these people didn't know that party is partly business. The desire of and business man is to make money. Nonetheless, a graceful heart shouldn't curse,this is because your being 70 is God's grace.Simply tell them to walk out.There are people who came purposely to eat and nothing else,even when they do not know the celebrant.
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Segzy19: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2023
Fear who no fear women!😮
That gender is just capable of doing anything...
Once they make up their minds to do or say anything, nothing stops them o....

Just imagine this nonsense! 🙆

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding / Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) / Check Out This Lady's ''18th" Birthday Celebration Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.