Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them (38691 Views)

Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes / Woman Caught At A Party, Stealing Celebrant's Gifted Money / Guests & Bouncers Struggling To Pick Money At Obi Cubana’s Mum's Funeral (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Acidosis(m): 10:12am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:

Do you know you are mad but no one has told you in this month except me?
So I deserve some respect for quickly identifying your ailment.
If the woman made asoebi a compulsion, so be it!
You can call it greed. What if she has done other charitable deeds. Afterall, asoebi no dey cost what some glutton like you ll consume at the event!

What if the woman?? what if she has done?? What if, what if, bla bla, bla. You have a video evidence right in front of you, where women of virtue who paid for her useless aso ebi walked out of her curse-inflicted party...yet, you still dey run mouth like crase woman.

If dem no train you for house, I will train on you online. You need some virtues, and I am willing to instill some on you by force.
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Holysucker(m): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:

Your head's not correct for lying.
Secondly, if dem born you well, come to my party when I v told you it's compulsory you buy asoebi and see if dogs won't chase you out!

You talk too much..
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by deavicky(m): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2023
The man invite una to come chop, the only thing he asked of u people una refuse to give am.
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Goodlady(f): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2023
Holysucker:

You talk too much..
You mean your mom?
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by SAMBARRY: 10:23am On Oct 04, 2023
Mhomies:
Eleyi ga o
lmaooo

Na mama elepe at 70.lizzt anjorins mother grin
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by LaSenior: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2023
What if I came with gift worth More than the price of the asoebi
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by LaSenior: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:

I m not her daughter but I know her.
Meanwhile, if I see your type at my event that came eat without buying cloth, I ll block your exit. You ll pay for the food you ate!
No free food, it get why!
what if the person that refused to buy the asoebi clothes came with gift worth More than the asoebi price,

This is a wrong move there's no justifications for this action,

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Goodlady(f): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2023
LaSenior:
what if the person that refused to buy the asoebi clothes came with gift worth More than the asoebi price,

This is a wrong move there's no justifications for this action,
Meaning you wey gimme gift must v informed me before that you aren't buying asoebi. And if by chance you no tell me be I release the curse, I ll withdraw your own curse since you v done more than normal thing
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by ComeToJesus: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2023
Chinjo2:
She has no right to embarrass her guest like that.
That people gathered at your feast does not mean they don't have food to eat at home.

You know, this Aso ebi thing is a coded way of recouping what was spent in putting up the festivity and possibly record some gain. If not, why would a celebrant worry herself about the colour of attendees' dresses?

If you know your pocket is not gallant, why call people to come celebrate?

No body send you to celebrate o.

Nansense!
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by cocomi2022: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by creativehubb: 11:05am On Oct 04, 2023
Bloody immigrants, she wan use aso ebi make some money, poverty mentality.
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by creativehubb: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2023
ZACHIE:
Empty people, living empty lives, finding emptiness to cover a deep void that does not exist.
Unnecessary pressure we bring upon ourselves just to feel among.
Sad. Deeply repulsive.
Nonsense aso ebi pressure.
Really empty people.
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by p3timobi: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2023
Either She is the husband at home, or she doesn't have any husband
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Prettychild(f): 11:21am On Oct 04, 2023
Doxy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_k51MnIpzY?si=43pPE3XdL_ZzV7Uy

There was drama at a Nigerian party in the UK over the weekend after the celebrant ordered guests who refused to buy Asoebi to leave immediately.

The visibly angry woman waited until the guests started eating before she ordered those without Asoebi to leave. She went on to say that if they know they want to get to the age of 70, they should leave immediately.

The guests had no choice but to grumble and leave.
🤣🤣 party that was for fundraising una wan chop food finish and go without dropping anything
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Angy55(f): 11:41am On Oct 04, 2023
luminouz:

If I were the man...I will extract her kidney and sell her liver join. She spent my 70k on owambe? She don die be that

Be calming down.
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by GExcess: 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
ada9ja:

Aswear, it happened to me ....my landlady gave me quick notice because I didn't buy the aso ebi for her daughter wedding party which cost N9,000. During the wedding, I gave her daughter an envelope with 10k inside and two packs of malt. The woman insisted if I don't buy the cloth, it shows I don't love the family. I don't like aso ebi for a sec....

So I left the house not because of the quick notice but for the reason behind it.

Nawa oo, i tire for some people and their thinking. God will liberate some of them with this kind of obnoxious thinking
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Ochyes: 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Did she give asheobi as a condition to be a guest?
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by lavylilly: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
ada9ja:

Aswear in Ijebu Ode ....the Aso Ebi looks like their last hope of recovering their money spent or I don't know....
What kind of Mad people do we have in that part of the country? We major in minor
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by StUriah(m): 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
Long before now, I made up my mind not to attend any irrelevant party especially when the celebrant had no positive contribution to my mental health and personal development and goals. Unless I envisage a relationship that may blossom to support my personal and professional development, what is the essence of wasting my resources and precious time in massaging the ego of a birthday celebrant?
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
We know them from the South wasted waste of brown roof dirty region
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by planetx: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
sukkot:
they all look well to do though. most of these just travelled to london for the party. londoners who do 80 hour shifts dont look this fresh grin cheesy
LOL oga I hail o, you know as the thing dey go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Chronosvineberg(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
ZACHIE:
Empty people, living empty lives, finding emptiness to cover a deep void that does not exist.
Unnecessary pressure we bring upon ourselves just to feel among.
Sad. Deeply repulsive.
Nonsense aso ebi pressure.

You're capping very ethically
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by stuffs2002: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
Doxy1:

There was drama at a Nigerian party in the UK over the weekend after the celebrant ordered guests who refused to buy Asoebi to leave immediately.

The visibly angry woman waited until the guests started eating before she ordered those without Asoebi to leave. She went on to say that if they know they want to get to the age of 70, they should leave immediately.

Do you even know how much a tuber of yam cost in UK?
How much does amala flower costs in UK.

Una bring Una empty belle come chop Nigerian food without buying asoebi
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Gajagojo: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
BALLOSKI:

That woman does not want to celebrate another birthday or this might be her last birthday and it's unfortunate it ended this way.

The other guests in asoebi should have stood in solidarity with these few without the Asoebi and storm out of the event.

When you host an event and people come to eat, it's a great way of seeking Allah(God)'s blessing.

She'll regret this action.
Leave God out of it
Even if you host an event and people come to shit they can seek God's blessing

God will bless you whether you are eating together or shitting together or alone

I don't know why we have to bring unnecessary superstition into everything
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by stuffs2002: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Chinjo2:
She has no right to embarrass her guest like that.
That people gathered at your feast does not mean they don't have food to eat at home.

Eating Nigerian food in UK is expensive
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Housing(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Tealcrestmedia:
Foolishness. It's like even some guests that bought the asoebi got angry and left.

If you attended such with Aso-Ebi won't you leave. I will surely leave such gathering even if I bought and the so called Aso-Ebi.
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Advancedman(m): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
Doxy1:

PA don informed her say account is very far from capital balance not to talk of profit.
Good for them yeye party goers.
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Tealcrestmedia(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
Housing:

If you attended such with Aso-Ebi won't you leave. I will surely leave such gathering even if I bought and the so called Aso-Ebi.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by OvertheTop(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
luminouz:

If I were the man... I will extract her kidney and sell her liver join. She spent my 70k on owambe? She don die be that

for UK? She is Untouchable there.
instead, she will Call the Police on You to complete the Emotional Damage to You and then File for Divorce....Na Street be that Straight grin
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by sukkot: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
planetx:
LOL oga I hail o, you know as the thing dey go.
hehehe my Chief yes oooo grin
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Goodman247: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
She did not curse them, Nigerians are mischievous people
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Albertone(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:

I m not her daughter but I know her.
Meanwhile, if I see your type at my event that came eat without buying cloth, I ll block your exit. You ll pay for the food you ate!
No free food, it get why!

If you're not up to the task of hosting a party, it's not by force.

Using party to do business speaks volume of your class.
People spend over 10 million naira on party yet, they never get up to 1 million naira from Asoebi sales.
It's never about the money you make, it's about bringing people together to celebrate with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding / Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) / Check Out This Lady's ''18th" Birthday Celebration Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.