Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,813 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them (38671 Views)

Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes / Woman Caught At A Party, Stealing Celebrant's Gifted Money / Guests & Bouncers Struggling To Pick Money At Obi Cubana’s Mum's Funeral (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Goodlady(f): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2023
Albertone:

Werey alaso
Niya e. Werey to ka pata iya e o!
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Goodlady(f): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Albertone:

You sound like that woman's daughter.

What happened to No Asoebi, No entrance?
Also, stop mentioning prices of things in UK in naira. Na naira dem dey spend for there?

If I were to be a guest with Asoebi, I'll stand up and leave too. That's an insult to everyone present. When no be say I no get food for house.
I m not her daughter but I know her.
Meanwhile, if I see your type at my event that came eat without buying cloth, I ll block your exit. You ll pay for the food you ate!
No free food, it get why!
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Biola67: 8:12am On Oct 04, 2023
Very good! No Asoebi, no gift for celebrant nothing nothing… na jollof you never chop before? You sef rest for house!

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Acidosis(m): 8:12am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:

Vain and empty man. Why must you come and do oshogree for an expensive party?
You think I care about your hunger to feed you thousands of naira worth of food and drinks or consume drinks worth hundreds of pounds and you won't buy asoebi?
Asoebi is part of the tax for every party.

LMAO 😂 Tax indeed. Next time you want to hold your useless party, ensure you have enough money to feed your invited guests.

If crowd control is your wahala, you can regulate the number of guests using simple and basic measures like IV. Aso ebi is a criminal practice.

If money is your problem, humble yourself and beg for funds. Don't use aso ebi to recover the money nobody begged you to spend. Na you wan show off. Wey.rey.

As far as aso ebi is concerned, I will NEVER buy it and I go still dash you money to hold your party grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by ada9ja(f): 8:13am On Oct 04, 2023
lavylilly:
Wait!! In Nigeria?
Aswear in Ijebu Ode ....the Aso Ebi looks like their last hope of recovering their money spent or I don't know....

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Goodlady(f): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2023
Acidosis:

LMAO 😂 Tax indeed. Next time you want to hold your useless party, ensure you have enough money to feed your invited guests.

If crowd control is your wahala, you can regulate the number of guests using simple and basic measures like IV. Aso ebi is a criminal practice.
If you say asoebi's a criminal practice, some criminals sneek into party uninvited to eat food meant for those that paid for asoebi and special entertainment. Such people beat security like bouncers but they can't beat the curses that ll follow them just as the woman in the video. I like her.
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by laurel03(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2023
nams77:

I don't buy asoebi. I will rather spray you the money cool
likewise me too
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by greypencils: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2023
Wahala for those wey no fit siddon one place. Me, even with free asoebi, I no dey go party. Unless you are my padi padi and I have an important role to play at your party, I no dey commot my house. I get food, I get data, I get light, wetin I dey find?

3 Likes

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Beverlyjean(f): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:
Muyico, it's not a skit.
It happened in real life.
I watched it on Facebook. The woman is now trending. Though it's not by force to buy asoebi and to avoid drama, I advise people doing party that want to cash out from it should desist.
But did she warn people that if them no buy her asoebi make den no come the party? If so, they deserved the curses. If I m her, bouncers ll throw out those that didn't buy clothes.
It's not easy to entertain guests with meals over N2K alone in Nigeria not to talk of in UK where each guest ll eat and drink food worth over N20K - N30K or more. At some events, wine taken cost hundreds of thousands of millions. So if I decided to cash out on my asoebi and some foóls decided to come and eat free food (owo epo), they ll go to clinic after 2 weeks cos the spirit of the money I spent must worry them.
If I give you something for free, it's free. But if I decided to do biz with my party, it's none of your business.
So I support the curses if she had warned dem before.
If you quote me without sense, I ll injure you here on nairaland with my constructive response. So think we'll before saying rubbish especially if you are male. My words ll pepper 🌶️ you to your marrows and blokkos!

DID THEY FORCE HER, OR IS ASOEBI NOW A BUSINESS VENTURE??
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Acidosis(m): 8:20am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:

If you say asoebi's a criminal practice, some criminals sneek into party uninvited to eat food meant for those that paid for asoebi and special entertainment. Such people beat security like bouncers but they can't beat the curses that ll follow them just as the woman in the video. I like her.

You really are a vain woman. I pity your husband.

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by dydx2020(m): 8:21am On Oct 04, 2023
You be mad woman....Werey Alaso

Continue to disgrace ur family. Ode

Goodlady:

I m not her daughter but I know her.
Meanwhile, if I see your type at my event that came eat without buying cloth, I ll block your exit. You ll pay for the food you ate!
No free food, it get why!

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by easzypeaszy(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2023
buygala:
How can you not pay for Aso ebi and want to eat free Amala and Ewedu in the UK?.. O wrong nau sad

Do these wicked people know how much a plate of Amala costs in the UK ?..
hmmmm i dont think u hv brain.
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Beverlyjean(f): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:

You should stfu!
I m not your mate and I backed up my points with reasons. If you v brain, counter the points. It's your type that eat free food at events till you eat poison!

How do u even reason...so ubexpect guests to pay for what u provided ?? Are u normal at all all?? Did anyone force her to celebrate... mind u, if guests decided not to honour her invitation, she will cry her eyes out... they can afford what she provided for them

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Goodlady(f): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2023
dydx2020:
You be mad woman....Werey Alaso

Continue to disgrace ur family. Ode

I m a light to my relations. You are the real werey alaso, the one madman has used his cloth.
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Goodlady(f): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2023
Acidosis:

You really are a vain woman. I pity your husband.
My fiance is a lucky man. He's enjoying getting in a relationship with a realistic woman. I v stopped putting my status in public but soon, I ll write something good about him here for people to know that only a man that's born loser will expect women to be ass-licking them.
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Goodlady(f): 8:31am On Oct 04, 2023
Beverlyjean:

How do u even reason...so ubexpect guests to pay for what u provided ?? Are u normal at all all?? Did anyone force her to celebrate... mind u, if guests decided not to honour her invitation, she will cry her eyes out... they can afford what she provided for them
Go and listen to a verse in Nini's song All Eyes On Me. Na carry useless leg come my party.
If it's mandatory to buy asoebi buy it. Eat free food and take free curses.
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Honestfrend: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2023
Tonytonex:
maybe she might have done that. Those people didn't see that coming. They think say na 9ja dem dey

Yeah.. That's another angle because some people with awoof no b here..

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by loliapoopy2013(f): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2023
At 70, asoebi still dey important to you, what will advise younger women who are looking up to you? No wonder we have so many vain women who put unnecessary pressure on themselves and their husbands. My annoyance is that all the visitors will not walk out of the event for the insult and let her be by herself.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by gfon(m): 8:42am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:

If you v money, you'll buy my asoebi. And if you v sent me money ahead or brought money to the event, you won't be thrown out. I go even carry strippers for you.
So how did she know that they wouldn't give her monetary gift before leaving, she just jumped into conclusions. For someone like me,I don't like native attires. Have got just two native wears,and nah force Dem force me buy am. But I would turn up for your event and support you,that's for sure. So make ladies no dey carry that stuff for head. There's more to life than aso ebi
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by gabbasin: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2023
muyico:
I smell skit
it's real, some guests actually left in anger after the celebrant's speech

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by dominique(f): 8:46am On Oct 04, 2023
HandsomeHITLER:
This cannot be a real video. There's a new level of desperation amongst these Gen Z. They'll do ANYTHING for the "views"
Truth is, if you're well registered on YouTube and all; if you realize how much you can make for making contents that attract viewers, you would do the same! undecided

Watch the video, it's not a skit. The people in there are obviously not gen z. I like the way some people that bought the asoebi angrily left the venue because of the curses she was heaping. That's what I would have done too

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Beverlyjean(f): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:

Go and listen to a verse in Nini's song All Eyes On Me. Na carry useless leg come my party.
If it's mandatory to buy asoebi buy it. Eat free food and take free curses.

Y dont they just go entertain themselves at an eatery or restaurant... since when did parties become a spot for food and drinks to be paid for ... a private party oooo

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by iamkneeyi: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2023
She just started a fight she can't finish..
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Goodlady(f): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Y dont they just go entertain themselves at an eatery or restaurant... since when did parties become a spot for food and drinks to be paid for ... a private party oooo
Asoebi is now part of your tax for attending parties.
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Dshocker(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2023
Yorubas can sell one part of their kidney, just to host a party...

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Acidosis(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:

My fiance is a lucky man. He's enjoying getting in a relationship with a realistic woman. I v stopped putting my status in public but soon, I ll write something good about him here for people to know that only a man that's born loser will expect women to be ass-licking them.

@emboldened,

Don't let feminism drive you nuts.

Unlike you, elebi (I never chop), sensible women who bought her useless aso ebi also walked out of her useless party. Go watch the video. That's what sensible people do; women with self worth, self-respect, and dignity.

If you have any form of virtue left in you, you wouldn't be here defending an abusive, bitter, and angry woman just because some people refused to fund her greed.

Again, I pity your guy.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by ozone0801(m): 9:19am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:

You should stfu!
I m not your mate and I backed up my points with reasons. If you v brain, counter the points. It's your type that eat free food at events till you eat poison!
I don't need to trade words with nitwit like you, you're beneath me. If you have friends, colleagues and families attend your event, curse the hell out of them, just because of a cloth.
FYI, you're younger than my first child, I'm certain.
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Hezmatosky: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2023
Anything yoruba hmmm i blind myself sad
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by tctrills: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2023
buygala:
How can you not pay for Aso ebi and want to eat free Amala and Ewedu in the UK?.. O wrong nau sad

Do these wicked people know how much a plate of Amala costs in the UK ?..
If she knows that she wants to sell her amala, let her start a restaurant business.
The idiot thought she could make a profit from her birthday.
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Goodlady(f): 9:31am On Oct 04, 2023
ozone0801:

I don't need to trade words with nitwit like you, you're beneath me. If you have friends, colleagues and families attend your event, curse the hell out of them, just because of a cloth.
FYI, you're younger than my first child, I'm certain.
Your head's not correct for lying.
Secondly, if dem born you well, come to my party when I v told you it's compulsory you buy asoebi and see if dogs won't chase you out!
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Goodlady(f): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2023
Acidosis:

@emboldened,

Don't let feminism drive you nuts.

Unlike you, elebi (I never chop), sensible women who bought her useless aso ebi also walked out of her useless party. Go watch the video. That's what sensible people do; women with self worth, self-respect, and dignity.

If you have any form of virtue left in you, you wouldn't be here defending an abusive, bitter, and angry woman just because some people refused to fund her greed.

Again, I pity your guy.
Do you know you are mad but no one has told you in this month except me?
So I deserve some respect for quickly identifying your ailment.
If the woman made asoebi a compulsion, so be it!
You can call it greed. What if she has done other charitable deeds. Afterall, asoebi no dey cost what some glutton like you ll consume at the event!
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by delpee(f): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2023
Disgusting! If you can't afford to host a party, why bother? Very rude. No omoluabi values at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding / Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) / Check Out This Lady's ''18th" Birthday Celebration Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.