Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,760 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ - Car Talk (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ (12719 Views)

Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:44am On May 24
TGIF my people. Not for us at AutoConsult though.

When can we help you check a car?
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:17pm On May 24
Busy Friday. Don't hesitate to chat me up even if my activities on here dip a bit. I'm always available. I don't form big boy at all😅
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:30pm On May 24
My thread does all the convincing. Take a stroll fam!
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:53pm On May 24
Finally made a decision on which car you wanna go for? Call me and let's discuss how we'll have it checked.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:16am On May 25
Enjoy this weekend to the fullest. Do not also forget to contact me when you find the car you are looking for.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:58pm On May 25
How's the weekend going?
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:13am On May 26
Happy Sunday lovely people❤️❤️

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:16am On May 26
Monday is knocking on our doors. I believe we've all been getting some rest. If you've not, please try to get some. Tomorrow we go again. Peace✌️
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:13pm On May 26
Just how we love it♥️♥️✌️

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:56am On May 27
It's a beautiful Monday morning. AutoConsult says hello from the beautiful City of Lagos. Cm'n comrades, let's go make this week count🚀🚀
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:28am On May 27
To avoid looking for my contact everywhere, save this for later.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:02pm On May 27
The pace at which Honda Accords are disappearing in Car lots is disturbing. I don't like it. I don't like it at all.

People that know me know how much I like the Accord series. Being unable to get them for my clients makes me sad. But we move.

Call in to have a car inspected.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:10am On May 28
Been a great week already. How's everyone doing?

I'm very much available to help you check cars you wish to check. Call in without hesitation.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:45am On May 28
Most Toyota four cylinder engines sound weird when you start them after parking them for a while. That kra kra kra sound irks me man! Like what is that?

They need to fix that rubbish. You won't see such on other brands.

Call me to help you inspect a car you wanna buy, especially if it's a Toyota four cylinder. Not many people can differentiate between the early morning kra kra sound, oil pump sound, or a knock sound. Let's help you get the best value for your money.

AutoConsult
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:03am On May 28
AutoConsult was at Ajah, doing the Lord's work.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:26pm On May 28
What a day!
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:57pm On May 28
Apapa is forever GOATED. Omooorr cars full that place. Polished cars though😂😂
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:05am On May 29
The week is moving so fast. Phew!

Hit me up when you find a car that melts your heart.

Let's make sure it's not problematic shall we?

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:49am On May 29
It's been quite a stressful week, but we have to keep serving.

I'm available now and later. Call in.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:18am On May 29
Don't mind my reduced activites. Been busy.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:38pm On May 29
Always ask questions before you buy even a brand new car. E get why
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:15pm On May 29
Lots of cars don't have complete duty. Don't fall victim. Let AutoConsult help out.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:56pm On May 29
I love bonuses😍😍

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:31am On May 30
Weekend is almost here. Let's arrange to inspect a car you've been eyeing all week.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:14am On May 30
I include my contact on almost all posts because I'll most likely not respond on here in emergency situations.

Save my contact and send me a whatsapp dm instead. I respond instantly there.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:21am On May 30
A quick reminder of what we do.

AutoConsult is a revolutionary automobile firm that ensures car owners and prospective car owners get the best value for their money

I help people inspect vehicles they want to buy at pre-purchase and give them objective feedback on the condition of the car.

With this, they are able to weigh their options and make a more informed decision before committing their hard-earned money to that car.

I'm proud to say it; I've successfully saved hundreds of clients from making a grave mistake in buying a car.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:12pm On May 30
It's been quite a day. Big thanks to that big Client for that huge bonus. Thank you👏
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:15pm On May 30
It's easier to buy a car when you are ignorant of how cars function. I've been there before believe me. One thing for certain is, more often than not, it ends in premium tears.

The risk is just too high. Eliminate it by contacting AutoConsult today. You can either come along to see for yourself how we do it or just sit at home and receive a well-detailed report.

Call or send a whatsapp message anytime.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:55am On May 31
Our LinkedIn account is growing just fine.

TGIF my people♥️♥️

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:20am On May 31
Weekend is always the perfect time to go inspect a car you wish to buy. You and I get to be present there.

In addition, new ideas might come in when you reach the car market. You might just fall in love with something completely different from your original choice.

Hit me up when you are finally ready to go get your next ride.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:17pm On May 31
The weekend has started pretty busy already. I'm buzzing
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:53pm On May 31
I'm probably the only one not at a club tonight. Y'all should have fun. It's been a stressful year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

What Car Speed Can You Comfortably Maintain? / NIO Launches ES8 All-Electric SUV That Cost Half The Price Of Tesla's Model X / Best 20W50 Engine Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.