Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) (57648 Views)

Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Westchester(m): 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
Another broke Nigerian monkey at it again

Black men especially Nigerian men have no shame!

Biko I can’t laugh cheesy

Better than proposing to you liabilities and leeches called Nigerian girls in all fairness
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Trimjos: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

20 naira condom would have prevented this mistake of a human

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Very ugelee faat, short and old woman, No white man would look at her, only Naigerians feels like they hit a jackpot marrying these kinda woman

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by ecolime(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zonefree:

When was the last time you bought chicken with your money?

You wey aboki maisha dey lash for back of truck for night. undecided
Geeezzz

You wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Persephone1:
She pretty well well grin grin
Naaa! I don't think so, come to my hood and see pretty white women. Dis one old, ugilee, short and fat.

No white man would look at her twice, she is minging.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Didi2d(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
The woman children go dey happy for their mama, but of the children go dey wey no trust the guy.

The guy family go dey happy say their son/brother go soon japa

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Naaa! I don't think so, come to my hood and see pretty white women. Dis one old, ugilee, short and fat.
I was being sarcastic grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by 43Ronin: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Congrats bro but you no try sha. Proposal na major thing for oyibo women. U 4 take am out to a dinner then propose there. see wasn't looking allbthat pleased I hope it works for you man.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by 4Shakes(m): 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jenny come let's marry
I want you
Jennyclay:

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Otolomo1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
This man must be crazy,am very sure
victorclean:
Am very sure is an oduduwpig
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Persephone1:
I was being sarcastic grin
Well.. no need, grin she is minging.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Rostikol: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

If he’s a monkey, then so are you - being of the same race and colour.

Did that ever occur to your empty prostitute head?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Switruth: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
says a man that can’t even afford to buy common chicken to celebrate his Christmas instead he used N80 egg.

You’re so shameless!!! Big shame on you!! Shame!!!
who told you that egg is N80. ? 😂
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Okiton: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
cheesy

Again another of our brother have won the japa battle

It's a congratulations thing
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by PraiseHim4ever: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Don't worry a 90 years old oyibo grandpa will come for u soon.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Kakamorufu(m): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
Congrats oooo. Good luck on ur hustle grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
PoliticalChinex:

This no be girlfriend but grandmafriend!
Grandgirlfriend rather grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by ComeToJesus: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

You toxic girl..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by finallybusy: 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
1. Illiterate moderators.

2. These bastard oyibo fatties coming to pick our best looking men. This is the transatlantic slave trade all over again. Let’s hope she doesn’t send him to an early grave like the abusive Italian woman some threads back.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by MadamExcellency: 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
minakom:
No love, no lost. All for money. Lazy youth radarada

It was done in the presence of his siblings while his siblings were begging the lady to accept their brother as her husband.

People can't listen before judging.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Eloxx87(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
Very funny, is it because he found love else where?

Jennyclay:

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by minakom: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
MadamExcellency:

It was done in the presence of his siblings while his siblings were begging the lady to accept their brother as her husband.

People can't listen before judging.
Shameful
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Omobude244: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man proposes to his pretty Oyinbo (White) girlfriend

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cx-kV6UpIIf/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k8X-eveyTI
Getting married to a Nigerian that is mostl likely a certificate forger like their druggie President
Country of fraudsters
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by IykDee(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

unapologetic feminist🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by theamazonguru(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
The woman had to pause, think, hesitate small before saying yes.
More like she was even coerced I to it.

The sibling kept shouting say yes, the woman herself wasn't sure about it.

Well it is what it is.

All I know is this is a means to GREEN CARD.
DAZALL.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by victorclean(f): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
Oga am not crazy. Besides, I did not mention any specific tribe. Why are you crying more. Any tribe can be oduduwpig in Africa at large

Otolomo1:
This man must be crazy,am very sure
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by wittywriter: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
PoliticalChinex:

This no be girlfriend but grandmafriend!

Didi2d:
The woman children go dey happy for their mama, but of the children go dey wey no trust the guy.

The guy family go dey happy say their son/brother go soon japa

Crvrider:

You think it's a Nigerian thing? You need to go to the Gambia, Nigerians are learning.

Wittyness.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by AmazingELixir: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
grin

Nigerians....can this particular guy propose to a coloured lady of similar size.

This is just japa consolidation.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by luminouz(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zonefree:

Lamentations of a broke wretched non virgin Nigerian evening newspaper!

Easy with her...we still need her around ..we don't want her to commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by 4Shakes(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
You guys are all coming for Jennyclay.
Leave her for me please....
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Confirm4real(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
Japa don sure jare grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Burgerlomo: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Congratulations! May God almighty bless their union, Amen. 🙏😎👍

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) / Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.