Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) (57667 Views)

Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zonefree:

Lamentations of a broke wretched non virgin Nigerian evening newspaper!
Non virgin. Guy you wicked Ooo
i can't stop laughing 😂😂😂
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by IdiotSpotter: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
sheriffindy:
At least The same fat old oyibo woman has a green card assurance to offer.

What can you offer asides from spreading your legs?

Idi0t!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by AbujaLagos: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ko bad
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Phonon: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
The word is "fat". F.A.T.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by johnwegs(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
At my age I can't imagine myself dating a 40 yrs old woman not to talk of putting a ring in her finger. Not even 50 million dollars gift will make me do that. Congrats to the guy nd to others who are willing to do anything for money. Lazy boyz.
shatap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by 1Dray(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
Another broke Nigerian monkey at it again

Black men especially Nigerian men have no shame!

Biko I can’t laugh cheesy

Is it the 15-16 years girls sleeping with their grandfathers' mate that has shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by DrMuzungu(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
cuteboy2:
You are calling him "black monkey" For marrying a plumb white lady for citizenship.
What will call Regina Daniel and Toke Makinwa and all those crowd of young slay queens who marry or even sleep with men old enough to be their grandfathers?

Please suggest a name for them.

Coal diggers?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by mysticwarrior(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

loud it, his Japa is already sure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Gandrova: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

But is it a crime to upgrade with a white woman?
A White lady will never ask you urgent 2k
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Nex12: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
If anyone in naira land belong to any American or foreign dating platform please WhatsApp me now🙏🙏🙏😢😭.
WhatsApp number: 08061192310
Facebook name: Joseph Chukwudo
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Rossikk(m): 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man proposes to his pretty Oyinbo (White) girlfriend

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cx-kV6UpIIf/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k8X-eveyTI

Why do you cover your SLAVE COMPLEX by always using the term ''oyinbo'' in these RIDICULOUS WHITE WORSHIPING THREADS you worthless 'moderators' infest this forum with?

Just say ''NIGERIAN MAN PROPOSES TO HIS PRETTY WHITE GIRLFRIEND'', so we can know you are a slave without confusion.

Don't lighten up your SLAVE MENTALITY by saying ''oyinbo girlfriend''.

Say WHITE girlfriend, so we can be clear that you are a SLAVE celebrating your racial inferiority complex.

Worthless.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Warmaterial(m): 12:23am On Oct 05, 2023
Wise guy, u deserve a vodka, na real G you be.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Pennilessword1: 1:22am On Oct 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

Na una Nigerian ladies get shame ba...eating alhajis shit in MĂŠcca and Dubai
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by UncleKoboko: 3:48am On Oct 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

Do you think any man in his right senses will prepare a useless Nigerian girl with more than 2 BODYCOUNT to this Òyìnbó?

GOD FORBID BLACK ASS WASTE PRODUCT.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by UncleKoboko: 3:50am On Oct 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
says a man that can’t even afford to buy common chicken to celebrate his Christmas instead he used N80 egg.

You’re so shameless!!! Big shame on you!! Shame!!!
Lol
Dry joke
StupĂ­d pickup lines grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by victorclean(f): 4:17am On Oct 05, 2023
Am not an idi0t. I don't mention name of any tribe. Why the attack?.

IdiotSpotter:

Idi0t!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by pacespot(m): 5:13am On Oct 05, 2023
That oyinbo woman is not impressed, but both brother and sister did much to overwhelm her.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Basiljoe: 5:18am On Oct 05, 2023
Zonefree:

When was the last time you bought chicken with your money?

You wey aboki maisha dey lash for back of truck for night. undecided
cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by FuckYou: 6:56am On Oct 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

The insult way @Zonefree insult you loud o..

I hope you are not thinking about your life too much
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by patorial(m): 7:03am On Oct 05, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
At my age I can't imagine myself dating a 40 yrs old woman not to talk of putting a ring in her finger. Not even 50 million dollars gift will make me do that. Congrats to the guy nd to others who are willing to do anything for money. Lazy boyz.

Someone worked up his ass to raise the millions to travel to Europe and you call him lazy just because he seek permanent residency?

Africa has really done a great number on most of you people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Umadam: 7:38am On Oct 05, 2023
Nothing bad about this, atleast bill are off....
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by obynokoko: 7:51am On Oct 05, 2023
It is shameful and degrading for a man to kneel down to propose to his fiancee.this is not our culture.Simp men everywhere
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Came4amod: 7:52am On Oct 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

Dummy .. the woman was happy .. and that’s what matters .. hobii.. u no even give fine naija girl talk less of oyinbo woman
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Came4amod: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2023
obynokoko:
It is shameful and degrading for a man to kneel down to propose to his fiancee.this is not our culture.Simp men everywhere

When a white woman for whatever reason is happy because of you .. then you are a good person regardless of what your reasons are .. why she no come pick you .. lol 😂 hello su
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Came4amod: 7:54am On Oct 05, 2023
patorial:

Someone worked up his ass to raise the millions to travel to Europe and you call him lazy just because he seek permanent residency?

Africa has really done a great number on most of you people.

They don’t know black are not appealing for him to have gotten her to marry him .. he is a good guy and she has done her research ouinbo no be mugun. If them give you love
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by 11doubledee: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

Please take it easy.Life is very complicated and things happen.
The guy may marry the older lady to better his life, doesn't mean he will be dependent on her forever,moreover the woman may be very lovable and will make the guy totally commit to her.
As a human being peace of mind is essence of living.
How many Regina Daniels don born for Ned now sef?
Whether anyone likes it or not,she's living her life.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by kmaster007: 11:16am On Oct 05, 2023
No be him fault, nah naija hardship
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by Cromagnon: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
Pooly:
your father
my father does not support yahoo like yours
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by caesymore(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

You must be a boy, it ain't about laziness son.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by sheriffindy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
Asswipe
IdiotSpotter:

Idi0t!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.