Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu (23574 Views)

Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court / 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by TheClassic1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Reno ofockery wey no worth 1k usd

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
Carry ur problem go meet am and let see if e no go solve am for u

2 Likes

Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by DoTheNeedful: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
BloomingDale:
Who are the third party vendors that have the right to issue those certificates?

I studied at two federal universities in Nigeria before travelling to the US for further studies, and I can tell you that the academic structure and the educational administration in America is totally different from what have in Nigeria. When I was processing my admission, they requested only transcripts. Up till the time of graduation, the university never requested for my degree certificates from Nigeria. In fact, they don't have copies of my degrees. Furthermore, when I was searching for jobs, no company nor organization requested for my American certificate, they all requested for my transcripts. I job-hunted in Nigeria and worked from some years in Nigeria before travelling. In Nigeria, companies ask for your certificates, in America, they don't ask for your certificates, they request for your transcripts.

Based on personal experience, I believe the CSU registrar who said in America, diploma (certificate) are just ceremonial and not accorded much value unlike transcripts. According to the deposition of the CSU registrar too, he never said getting replacement certification from third-party vendor was illegal. In fact, he said there was a change in their school policy that made it possible for third-party to make replacement certificates. To the best of my understanding, BAT has no problem here, except if anyone wants to intentionally misunderstand the whole explanation given by the registrar.

3 Likes

Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Mosba: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
NO matter what you said, those who programmed the brain of their mobs to keep saying otherwise will not press the remote control for them to start saying something else
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by fasbat(m): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
okoro:

@renoomokri
you are referring to some presenters on air with Nigeria Info 99.3fm, that station should be sanctioned for putting falsehood on air, today's program with Joyce was so poor and her partisanship was so pronounced, she is a deep supporter of Peter Obi, though,we have thrown Sandra out from the station!

1 Like

Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Gajagojo: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
Gajagojo:
The election result really pained many Iboes, Very painful
They are struggling to process it

1 Like

Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by NJV: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
Why dis man carry this matter for head like this as if na gala?
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Julius1995(m): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
You are very dumb you know. You said you wouldn't bother yourself with people who said Buhari was cloned but you ar3 supporting Reno. However based on the attached, the same Reno that is fingering your brain now, was one of those who said Buhari was cloned. Along with FFK. But of course you dont gave a brain to at least verify.
Dsimmer:
Those headless mobs are just retards without functional brain. I wouldn't bother myself with their gibberish. After all Buhari was cloned according to the headless mobs. They're always saying useless gibberish at the face of facts because they don't have functional brain!

1 Like

Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by seunjungle1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
Asiwaju served dem well. Dem dey cry upandan. Una go explain tire. Set of unthinking people. ElluP lule pi. Atiku lule pirigidi.

What's the next action opposition? CSU must show to us Tinubu convocation picture if truly Jagaban graduated from their said schl.

Meanwhile, majority of them don't know what it takes and involved to be a graduate of an institution.
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by unavailablecity: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Wa GBAYII RENO please ride on and race up
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by joba4luv: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
okoro:

@renoomokri

A responsible person should not be respond to this Psychiatry patient call Reno Omokiri he us doing the job paid him for he received the sum of #100m from APC so whatelse do you expect from such Aro psychiatry patient. Chicago University came out today that Tinubu presented a forged certificate to INEC because the certificate tendered in INEC was not from the University now this stupid slowpoke asking us to tell where they denied his paymaster. This guy is worthy to be stone anywhere Nigerian see him
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Tealcrestmedia(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
Majesty7:

Who? Are you referring to accomplished humans? Tinubu or Reno? You better go do something with your life
K
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by seunjungle1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
Rino omokri was once dummy, no his brain is back to him. We are waiting for the remain of you guys to receive right sense not like that of Hundeyin or what do you call.

Julius1995:
You are very dumb you know. You said you wouldn't bother yourself with people who said Buhari was cloned but you ar3 supporting Reno. However based on the attached, the same Reno that is fingering your brain now, was one of those who said Buhari was cloned. Along with FFK. But of course you dont gave a brain to at least verify.
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by 8stargeneral: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
So,vendors done become school wey dey give certificate even if you get problem with your school certificate....they also said the one tinubu submitted to INEC is not from them...dis reno useless man

Carry that money go and give your village people if you claim you have much dey need it most
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by ezegenigbonine: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
See poor man wey wan give person more than 100 million naira
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by usagee36: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Do you have money? Mumu man
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
socialmediaman:
Reno and Tinubu's damage control managers know that many Nigerians won't read those depositions by CSU
The supreme court judges will.
And unfortunately to the Obidi0ts, the court will rule on facts and evidences not wailings.
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Zaydbat: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
IN Addition to Reno 100,000 dollars, I will also add 100,000 naira of my own on top.
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Isobug:
Go away with your rubbish bet. Who has time for irrelevant bets.
Very denigrating political jobber. Your own political jobbing is too dirty aswear.
THUBV Forged his replacement Diploma, that's all
Every movement is permitted to have a few stupid individuals with low IQ within their ranks. APC has, PDP has, But Obidients are different. Every single person from Obi to the smallest person in that movement is daft, stupid and 6 feet dumb. They are a crime against humanity!
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Iluvmycontr3: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Why is this Reno so loud and prideful?
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Babssoo(m): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
So you people think reno don’t have 100k dollars? You are kidding me
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
Every movement is permitted to have a few stupid individuals with low IQ within their ranks. APC has, PDP has, But Obidients are different. Every single person from Obi to the smallest person in that movement is daft, stupid and 6 feet dumb. They are a crime against humanity!
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by MatrixCircle: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jobless man grin ;. He doesn't even have $1000.
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Leebeedo(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
This Reno is a fool to be honest. At the moment, the bone of contention is if tinubu presented a forged document to INEC but he is constantly trying to divert everyone's attention to the fact that tinubu attended CSU.
It's just like going to arrest a suspected bank robber and on getting to his house, you discovered he isn't actually a bank robber but you caught him raping a minor. Well he is a rapist and will be arrested but what reno is saying is that the rapist didn't commit sexual assault because he is not a bank robber.
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Toni19: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
The only man who is reasonable in Nigeria and the rest of the world now is Reno Omokri. He is not a fan of Tinubu but won't also let fake news about Tinubu certificate becloud him. This is a man of high integrity and wisdom.

Play Sinach..

I know who I am..
It's a great jam.
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Judgementa1: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
[quote author=Gajagojo post=126194910][/quote]

They have not recovered from the defeat.
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
okoro:

@renoomokri

1 Like

Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Davidchitah(m): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
okoro:

@renoomokri

Explain this to us Reno Ofokery

Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by unavailablecity: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
Buhari is dead = IPOB / IGBO
Buhari no go secondary school = IPOB / IGBO
Buhari is cloned = IPOB / IGBO
Tinubu is paralysed = IPOB / IGBO
Tinubu is a female = IPOB / IGBO
Tinubu no go school = IPOB / IGBO

Soon Tinubu is dead loading!!!
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Lumarstone: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
Reno is here again. Please my people disregard whatever Reno said here. He is like a green snake on a green grass. Fear Him. No APC man trust him. He plays double standard. He speaks two different things in one mouth at the same time. That $100,000 he is putting up for bet do not belong to him. He is a treacherous fellow. Wherever belly face, Reno faces. Eg. GEJ was in power he defended all that GEJ did, when immediately GEJ lost power, Reno was the first to betrayed Goodluck. If by omission or Commission power changes hand now, you people will understand the type of fellow he is.
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by Gboom: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Finestgurlie:
shatap
O ba iya la ya e and babanlaku baba e
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by NaMe4: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Honestly.

Reading that transcript is clear and straightforward.

Abi na comprehension issues?
Re: Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu by unavailablecity: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Bunch of illiterates = IPOB SYMPATHISERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness / Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 / Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.