Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Reasons why you should let sleeping dogs to lie with respect to DNA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons why you should let sleeping dogs to lie with respect to DNA (621 Views)

Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw / What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons why you should let sleeping dogs to lie with respect to DNA by Quality20(m): 7:50am On Oct 05, 2023
Once mistakes have happened, we should accept our faults and take measures to guard against committing more of such mistakes again. As a man before getting married make sure you marry a chaste and decent lady and not a suspicious or loose lady whom u don't trust, not a lady that u will be forced to conduct a DNA test on her and your children because u feel she slept around and got impregnated by outsiders. It's very bad and inappropriate to start denying ur child of his/her paternity because of ur initial fault of marrying a prostitute woman.
I still remember reading about a man who had to disown two of his children and divorced his wife because of DNA testing and prostition by his estranged wife. Now what's he gonna do with those children he disowned? Will the estranged wife take custody of them and take them along as she roam the streets for more clients? Of course not. Would it not have been better the man accept his fate and mistake of marrying a loose woman and take precautions against marrying such type of ditrty woman again?
Re: Reasons why you should let sleeping dogs to lie with respect to DNA by 2Radii: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2023
Quality20:
Once mistakes have happened, we should accept our faults and take measures to guard against committing more of such mistakes again. As a man before getting married make sure you marry a chaste and decent lady and not a suspicious or loose lady whom u don't trust, not a lady that u will be forced to conduct a DNA test on her and your children because u feel she slept around and got impregnated by outsiders. It's very bad and inappropriate to start denying ur child of his/her paternity because of ur initial fault of marrying a prostitute woman.
I still remember reading about a man who had to disown two of his children and divorced his wife because of DNA testing and prostition by his estranged wife. Now what's he gonna do with those children he disowned? Will the estranged wife take custody of them and take them along as she roam the streets for more clients? Of course not. Would it not have been better the man accept his fate and mistake of marrying a loose woman and take precautions against marrying such type of ditrty woman again?

U don't know anything, u re a 23yr old boy probably in his 400l who knows nothing next to real life issues.

See, when u re done with ur Jacobi Theorem, Sinking Fund Method, California Bearing Ratio Method in school u will come outside to learn lesson from women..

Don't worry

13 Likes

Re: Reasons why you should let sleeping dogs to lie with respect to DNA by tivhador: 9:27am On Oct 05, 2023
It takes a person with little life experience to say this..... Don't worry, you will lurrn cool
Quality20:

1 Like

Re: Reasons why you should let sleeping dogs to lie with respect to DNA by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2023
Quality20:

Brace yourself ; women go still play you movie.

1 Like

Re: Reasons why you should let sleeping dogs to lie with respect to DNA by Reminderz: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2023
this moniker is renowned for creating foolish threads and making senseless comments... Seún should develop an AI that automatically flush out foolish monikers...

3 Likes

Re: Reasons why you should let sleeping dogs to lie with respect to DNA by Sonnobax15(m): 9:48am On Oct 05, 2023
lipsrsealed
This op, whosoever that paid you to discredit the advent of DNA test,go back and tell him/her that their plans have failed woefully....

Just like I've said and maintained here--that not even my dogs and their puppies will even escape DNA test let alone any baby born under my roof angry

If to say DNA test cheap,I for still run am for my goats and chickens self..

Cuz no female animal should be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons why you should let sleeping dogs to lie with respect to DNA by Meekmind(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2023
When i first saw the topic, i knew i was about to read gibberish laced with ignorance & imbecilic opinions & going through your post you didn't actually disappoint

It's only a certified fool with little or no experience about life that can make assertions like this, it just goes to show you're probably an adult with the brain of a toddler who's still being fed & taken care of at home
Re: Reasons why you should let sleeping dogs to lie with respect to DNA by AfroKnight: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Op na woman.

That’s the only explanation for this fooooleesh write up.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons why you should let sleeping dogs to lie with respect to DNA by Kakamorufu(m): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
Rubbish angry angry angry angry
Re: Reasons why you should let sleeping dogs to lie with respect to DNA by ThatrealestApex: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Quality20 post=126207787:
Once mistakes havehappened, we should accept our faults and take measures to guard against committing more of such mistakes again. As a man before getting married make sure you marry a chaste and decent lady and not a suspicious or loose lady whom u don't trust, not a lady that u will be forced to conduct a DNA test on her and your children because u feel she slept around and got impregnated by outsiders. It's very bad and inappropriate to start denying ur child of his/her paternity because of ur initial fault of marrying a prostitute woman
I still remember reading about a man who had to disown two of his children and divorced his wife because of DNA testing and prostition by his estranged wife.Now what's he gonna do with those children he disowned? Will the estranged wife take custody of them and take them along as she roam the streets for more clients? Of course not. Would it not have been better the man accept his fate and mistake of marrying a loose woman and take precautions against marrying such type of dirty woman again?

I miss 2 minutes ago, when I never knew this thrash you wrote up there existed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Reasons why you should let sleeping dogs to lie with respect to DNA by Savedday2: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
This one doesn't know anything about life.

I look at him with pity!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Please Help Me O / . / What Is Needed For A Shrine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.