Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw (2908 Views)

Reasons why you should let sleeping dogs to lie with respect to DNA / My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by ChildOfDoom: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
So I got paid on the 24th and decided to try ladies of easy virtue one last time, before I abstain and manage my scarce resources.

On getting to the brothel, I was approached by an advanced call girl who I regularly avoided. She was fond of increasing the price of intimacy while I was on the act for long, knowing I could not pull out while enjoying the act. She wasn't looking bad, so I just went with the flow. On getting in, she asked if I would go in raw or with CD. I opted for CD sharply. She wasn't pleased and inquired why I didn't want raw. And said if it's other girls I would not mind

After some time of digging in without Cumming, I pulled out and dressed up. To prevent her billing from getting to a certain level. I went for another girl who Normally allows me go all the way without much billing. Surprisingly, she asked the same question. If I wanted raw or with CD. Without thinking twice, I chose the latter. I could see disappointment in her face. I rode with reckless abandon till I came

I once had Chlamydia from unprotected sex. I also have throat discomfort/likely infection there from reckless mouth action. So I am wiser now. No longer moved to play raw

My question is: 1) are GIRLS no longer scared of pregnancy, STD or AIDS

2) Are they just open to doing it with me because I am close or they are blinded by the pleasure of raw sex

3) Do they even get infected at all, to learn their lesson

6 Likes

Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by spencekat(m): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Most girls hate protected sex, but make sure that you always play safe.Girls can be careless and you can't afford to be careless too with them.

15 Likes

Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by YeyeGbami: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
Lol you sha wan catch STD

2 Likes

Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by Crucialgem(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
Why will you even contemplate btw doing raw or cd with a sex worker that has almost 1000 men a week drilling the hole recklessly just to get value for their money

2 Likes

Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by Balablue64: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
if you enter that pusssy, na you go die.
The girl would still be around banging and banging more customers, the kind of infection and killer diseases inside the pusssy of the average Nigerian girl is appalling.
There are many bacterias and dreadful pathogens both discovered and undiscovered living inside their smelly pusssy, many of them are unknown to science.
And she is telling you to enter, op is like you have a death wish don't worry just enter raw and die - shikeena!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by egwajoe(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
So I got paid on the 24th and decided to try ladies of easy virtue one last time, before I abstain and manage my scarce resources.

On getting to the brothel, I was approached by an advanced call girl who I regularly avoided. She was fond of increasing the price of intimacy while I was on the act for long, knowing I could not pull out while enjoying the act. She wasn't looking bad, so I just went with the flow. On getting in, she asked if I would go in raw or with CD. I opted for CD sharply. She wasn't pleased and inquired why I didn't want raw. And said if it's other girls I would not mind

After some time of digging in without Cumming, I pulled out and dressed up. To prevent her billing from getting to a certain level. I went for another girl who Normally allows me go all the way without much billing. Surprisingly, she asked the same question. If I wanted raw or with CD. Without thinking twice, I chose the latter. I could see disappointment in her face. I rode with reckless abandon till I came

I once had Chlamydia from unprotected sex. I also have throat discomfort/likely infection there from reckless mouth action. So I am wiser now. No longer moved to play raw

2) Are they just open to doing it with me because I am close or they are blinded by the pleasure of raw sex

My Brother Thank GOD say you No Go Raw, Because I am Suspecting them to be Already infected, So I Believe they want to Share it for Free to the Unsuspecting Coming Males or Customers, This has Been My Thought Sha, I may be Right or Wrong Sha!

2 Likes

Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by seniorgozman(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hmm
Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by Warl0ck: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

this boy again ?

8 Likes

Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by worldclass68(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hmmm u won fvck for brothel raw?? U get mind oo..
I'm sure u for carry like 167 STDs grin grin grin grin some girls get STDs wey them no even knw about.

And some even while they re still virgin get STDs join either from toilets or dirtiness...

1 Like

Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by Mohisah: 6:30am On Aug 27, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

From what I've learnt, maybe they've one of these after sex dosage they take which protects ur system and fight off any infections, i tink the drug can be taken within 48hrs aftr sex, bfr any development of infections. Even men does take it, they can down a girl wit Aids and still not get infected aftr goin raw.

May God protect us frm infections. Amen
Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by alpharoyalty: 7:04am On Aug 27, 2023
Why on earth will a sane human being consider having sex with a prostitute, protected or not?
My advice to you all is to find a decent girl, get married, and stay faithful.

1 Like

Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by Lifeomann(m): 11:47am On Aug 27, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Why on earth will a sane human being consider having sex with a prostitute, protected or not?

Staying faithful is an impossible assignment.

1 Like

Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by LarryCork: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

angry
Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by LarryCork: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

^^^^story

bro ...juss pour in her mouth!!(no oofeinsce) angry
Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by Illegal1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
alpharoyalty:

omoh.......see as the word jst simple for ur mouth to talk,u tink say e dey easy to stay faithful.

1 Like

Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by Illegal1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
Lifeomann:
Staying faithful is an impossible assignment.
omoh.........i swr
Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by Lanmonfishery(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Once had a girl and she hated condoms bro, like it's raw or no punna...I didn't give two shits then I just dive in anyway!
Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by chynergy1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
these days, they don't care.
men only protect themselves.

1 Like

Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by sacajawea: 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
What part of the country? Which state?
Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by AmancalledGod: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Lanmonfishery:
Once had a girl and she hated condoms bro, like it's raw or no punna...I didn't give two shits then I just dive in anyway!
and you are still alive typing this, continue diving raw, oga diver
Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by AmancalledGod: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
alpharoyalty:

see how in sweet for your mouth, decent girl for this Nigerian wey you go even see the decent girl sef.... Omo every girl's now dey street, even the so called girlfriends them.

And you child of doom πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Is like they use ashawo swear for you, well anyway is better than raping someone's daughter or turning to a pedophile
Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by candygist: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
Crucialgem:
Why will you even contemplate btw doing raw or cd with a sex worker that has almost 1000 men a week drilling the hole recklessly just to get value for their money

Bros be calming down na 1000 men a week ? How many people dey your street self ?
Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by Okoroawusa: 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
If we can be truthful to ourselves nothing still beats raw sex

1 Like

Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by Lanmonfishery(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
AmancalledGod:
and you are still alive typing this, continue diving raw, oga diver

Unfortunately for u I'm still alive bro....
Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by AmancalledGod: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lanmonfishery:

Unfortunately for u I'm still alive bro....
na God dey save you, you think say nah your power

1 Like

Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by spencekat(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
Okoroawusa:
If we can be truthful to ourselves nothing still beats raw sex
But the consequences of unsafe pre or extra-marital sex outweigh the sweetness.
Re: Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw by WorWorBoy: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
grin grin If you want to get all kinds of disease then dive raw my man after all, Yolo.🀷🚢🚢

9 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ / Sex Scandal Of The Year / SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.