Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month (17032 Views)

Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion / Amaechi: Lagos-ibadan Trains Carried 42,000 Passengers In June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by Gajagojo: 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
NewDea4:

Introducing myself as one of the monkey-brainsgrin
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by Timothy89(m): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
Racoon:
Nice one! Nice development! Progress being made. Big kudus LASG.

do you ever advise Peter obi on this development when he was gov for 8yrs? it was his fiscal policies on mere papers most of you are lauding while others cursed the fool but today all of you are eulogizing the mediocre because he's your kinsman

very cunning tribe

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by LegendHero(m): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Racoon:
The incident truly happened. Though it was an initial embarrassment, but not every truth should be rationalised because of politics.

Don’t be an illiterate. How can 4 people push a train?

LAMATA already have a statement then that it was when the construction workers are staff horsing the train when it first came

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by Adjovi: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Basic123:

😆...I swear you are not yoruba.
You only understand yorunlba language.

Them Oloriburuku ni o ,APC enemies in Lagos.

Weere.

You can go to Onitsha to use PETER OBI monorail

what happen to the monorail MOU signed by PETHIEF OBI...The greatest politician in Ala Igbo 😆 ...when will you Hypochrites call PETER OBI out for that scam of MOU?, .oh..Peter obi na Jesus of Nigerian politicians that shouldn't be called out,HYPOCHRITES!

https://www.nairaland.com/7494432/dear-peter-obi-what-happened

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/anambra-globim-sign-mou-for-monorail-in-onitsha/amp/

The Gbajue 419 man just used MOU to scam you people,he knew that his brothers are mumu 😆 that celebrate rubbish

I'm not Yoruba because I don't support tinubu?
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by youngrichnigga: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
That's an average of 12trips per day (6 both ways this is just way too low for the short trip distance from CMS to Mile 2, you would expect the train to carry far greater number of pax. Anyway, the blue rail will definitely shad some weight of the roads along that axis undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by Gajagojo: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Racoon:
The incident truly happened. Though it was an initial embarrassment, but not every truth should be rationalised because of politics.
Your statement is a permanent embarrassment

Did you ever do physics in secondary school?
Have you ever looked at the wheels of a train on a train track or contemplated how its safety brakes work?
If you have you won't contemplate writing this nonsense

It would even be easier to push a 747 jet on a tarmac than a train on a track

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by Fearyourcreator: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
christejames:
Has the electric engine been incorporated into the transit? undecided

Because the billions of dollars spent is for electric trains, we won't take this diesel engine trains they claim they want to start with angry

Give us our electric trains🚉 🚉! We should start being accountable for whatever we propose.
You and the few that gave you likes are idiots
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by arzizhy: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GXxaDbQjbY?si=zng6ijszDZykW86f

The Commercial Operations for the Lagos #BlueLineRail commenced exactly 1 month ago.

So far, Over 350 trips have been made.

Zero incident(s)

Over 75,000 passengers

Over 3.8Million Cowry cards collected

Plans to increase the frequency soon.

Plans to add more trains soon.

#GreaterLagosRising

Posted By Jubril Gawat On Twitter (X)

Is this 75,000 or 750,000 for 350 trips? Because at 75,000 for that number of trips means they carry only 214 passengers per trip. That’s a waste of public fund and doesn’t even count as mass transport at all.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by Fearyourcreator: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
anonymous1759:
Where are those people posting fake pictures of people pushing the train earlier this year ?
Those hateful lots must be SHAMEFUL now.
He that cursed the land will be cursed .. that's why you see many of them come here to cry dollar dollars everyday ... many of them never even touch 1 dollar before ... they don't have any work they do for a living... no skill ... no brain ... na make government dey dash them money them want ... little progress in the country dey always vex them....

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by Finestgurlie(f): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Corrinthians:
That is why some envious enemies within are trying to destroy it, trying to turn it into a scorched and desolate landscape , flowing with blood and scared by unending terrorism.

May God continue to bless Lagos and frustrate the plans of her enemies, amen.
you spend 95% of your life hating and trying to instigate tribal fight between Igbos and yoruba omenka the Benue man
what life Tueh
person go carry hate and bile for chest
hahahahaha
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by Fearyourcreator: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
Brendaniel:
In Nigeria, I don't know why some people don't ask questions when things are done especially by the government.

For me I don't really see this project as a sustainable one except modifications are made even at that the project was highly inflated, that alone might make the entire project fail in the long run.

It is not enough to just claim and brag about having something but keeping and making it self sustainable is more important.
Which country are you currently?
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by PHAYOL81: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Good one. LJKE I've always posited, the state should involve PRIVATE INVESTORS in this to fasttrack the delivery of other lines which would permanently address traffic issues inthe metropolis and at the same time, eases the burden on and reduces the cost of maintaining our road infrastructure.

christejames:

Because the billions of dollars spent is for electric trains, we won't take this diesel engine trains they claim they want to start with angry

Give us our electric trains🚉 🚉! We should start being accountable for whatever we propose.

INFRASTRUCTURE already in place and the trains are ELECTRIC MODELS too. WHAT we heard is that the power plant wasn't quite ready and would only be intergrated into the system by the time the line was ready for full operation. SO keep calm and observe.
BY the Way, nice question?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by TheSuperX(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
Beremx:
Nice one.
I'm planning to take a trip with my son soon. The young man wants a train ride badly. He has seen train tracks but haven't seen a train before. Lagos State will make it happen for him. grin grin

No one should attack me please. I have malaria biko
Take him to the east to ride trains there

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by commoditiesnig: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Kudos Mr Governor and your team. Well done sir!
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by Teenaira: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Beremx:
Nice one.
I'm planning to take a trip with my son soon. The young man wants a train ride badly. He has seen train tracks but haven't seen a train before. Lagos State will make it happen for him. grin grin

No one should attack me please. I have malaria biko

They must not attack you or me because I also plan to take a ride this weekend and then try it on a week day there after. Congratulations to Lagos state and Nigeria.

Meanwhile, I hope na everybody Dey pay o.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by tabaralph: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
Basic123:

He even planned and signed MOU for monorail in Onitsha in 2010 but embezzled the money

what happen to the monorail MOU signed by PETHIEF OBI...The greatest politician in Ala Igbo 😆 ...when will you Hypochrites call PETER OBI out for that scam of MOU?, .oh..Peter obi na Jesus of Nigerian politicians that shouldn't be called out,HYPOCHRITES!

https://www.nairaland.com/7494432/dear-peter-obi-what-happened

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/anambra-globim-sign-mou-for-monorail-in-onitsha/amp/

The Gbajue 419 man just used MOU to scam you people,he knew that his brothers are mumu 😆 that celebrate rubbish

Don’t mind them…
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by Believeintruth: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you Lord! We are grateful to our forebears and parents for their sacrifice and excellent guidance they gave us to believe in ourselves , our land and Nigeria.

Even when late Gen Abacha was punishing us and others ganged up to bring us down, we never gave up.

During the turbulent years, our parents, teachers and Yoruba leaders affirmed us daily, they toiled daily and night to educate and train us, they tell us everyday at home and in our classrooms, that our adversaries can never ever out-read us and they can not outwork us. We believe in God, ourselves and our land. We believe in Nigeria. We were raised to believe in Nigeria.

We say thank you to other patriotic law-abiding Nigerians who called our state home and don't hate us as their host.

Invest in Lagos and neighbouring Yorubaland South west states today.

The South West Nigeria is the best place to site your investments for great returns and best investor-friendly experience.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

How was late Abacha punishing you? Even when 90% of federal structures were already in Lagos before Abacha? Haba bros stop this lies naaaaaa
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by Believeintruth: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Lanretoye:
Some fools that will still benefit more from it will still come and tell you the rail has been there since when lagos was the federal capital.

This is a senseless comment from you.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by Believeintruth: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
accordadoga30:

Heheheh

In your next life if you don't come as an American I'm sure you will still come as a SouthWesterner

God bless the SW

Yoruba l'agba

Not a smart comment from you
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by Believeintruth: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
You mean your region would not take diesel engine trains and not our own Lagos o because na nylon bag you take carry your 2 shirts and slippers come Lagos selling soft drinks on the road before you rented a room.

You know it is disgrace to you that someone from outside your region session wealth and in less than 2 tears becomes richer than you. This comment of yours is borne out of envy. My advice go and do something reasonable with your life and stop being a nuisance.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by Banhammy717: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
Don't allow them burn it. They will gather in the name of protest. Endsars, Mohbad, NLC or any disguise.

Lagos, shine your eye

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by Dshocker(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Kudos to Lagos.

Some people would have had this but their Messiah governor preferred to use their free money allocation from Abuja to build himself a brewery.

Building it is not the issue, but maintaining it.

What about your own state government, why haven't they built in your state?

Can you mention another state that operates this, apart from Lagos?

My brother, you no get talk for mouth.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by Idaytesj29(m): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Kudos to Lagos.

Some people would have had this but their Messiah governor preferred to use their free money allocation from Abuja to build himself a brewery.

Lord of savage. Hahahaha 😆

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by Boldideas: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you Lord! We are grateful to our forebears and parents for their sacrifice and excellent guidance they gave us to believe in ourselves , our land and Nigeria.

Even when late Gen Abacha was punishing us and others ganged up to bring us down, we never gave up.

During the turbulent years, our parents, teachers and Yoruba leaders affirmed us daily, they toiled daily and night to educate and train us, they tell us everyday at home and in our classrooms, that our adversaries can never ever out-read us and they can not outwork us. We believe in God, ourselves and our land. We believe in Nigeria. We were raised to believe in Nigeria.

We say thank you to other patriotic law-abiding Nigerians who called our state home and don't hate us as their host.

The South West Nigeria is the best place to site your investments for great returns and best investor-friendly experience.

Are they already standing in these buses again. Mehn... Will anything ever be sufficient for the crowd in Lagos State... Men!!
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by FreeStuffsNG: 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Boldideas:

Are they already standing in these buses again. Mehn... Will anything ever be sufficient for the crowd in Lagos State... Men!!
Smh. Those are trains not buses. Even overseas, you stand in trains. It's usually few minutes trips and gives you great view while in transit. Please quit the lamentations
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by Idaytesj29(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

You know it is disgrace to you that someone from outside your region session wealth and in less than 2 tears becomes richer than you. This comment of yours is borne out of envy. My advice go and do something reasonable with your life and stop being a nuisance.

From your Alaba shacks where you do baranda to be able to buy beans mixed with yam right?

and your next reply, we already know. Na you dey feed every ethnic race for nigeria. Bla bla bla

Ogbeni, park well. Propaganda and lies peddlers. Hausa, Yoruba, fulani, benin, ıjaw, etc no dey rich for lagos, na only Igbo.

Empty barrels making unreasonable loudest noises all over the place.

Rich people don't shout, anyone shooting or calling himself rich is a first sign that you need to know that they are faking it. and not actually rich.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by Believeintruth: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Idaytesj29:

From your Alaba shacks where you do baranda to be able to buy beans mixed with yam right?

and your next reply, we already know. Na you dey feed every ethnic race for nigeria. Bla bla bla

Ogbeni, park well. Propaganda and lies peddlers. Hausa, Yoruba, fulani, benin, ıjaw, etc no dey rich for lagos, na only Igbo.

Empty barrels making unreasonable loudest noises all over the place.

Rich people don't shout, anyone shooting or calling himself rich is a first sign that you need to know that they are faking it. and not actually rich.

Again you don't have sense. Look it is not by force to talk when you know it is rubbish you will utter. In the first place i never made mention of other tribes what i said is clear i said don't you think it is a disgrace that someone comes to your area where you have consistently been a nuisance and overtime now becomes so wealthy that you always want to use that as a means to abuse them.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by Rostikol: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Kudos to Lagos.

Hehehe…. Obi the beer master 👨‍🎓

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by Rostikol: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I wish Igbos could be like you.

Proudly Yoruba and Proudly Nigerian.

Not Proudly Igbo and Nigeria zoo (after fleeing their homeland in their millions to live in Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by saintrow1: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
Racoon:

So 4 your daft and deluded mind few men fit push train. How many men can push a dangote trailer.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by fregeneh(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
75000 persengers in one month?!..thesame train they told use will carry about 100,000 persons daily! no common thats too poor.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail, Makes 350 Trips With Over 75,000 Passengers In One Month by ubimagos: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
christejames:

Your Governor should incorporate that in your state, this is Lagos!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable / Aggrieved APC Presidential Aspirants, Senators Revolt / Unknown Gunmen Attack Custom Officers, Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.