Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) (44271 Views)

Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Inspirer1: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Leave Lagos grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Larryndelaw: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
7demons:
Quote me anywhere: There will be no country called Nigeria in 2024 if those figures in the so called " Supreme Court" don't upheld the constitution and do what is right.
This country is sitting on a powder keg and about to explode. We are already in the Second phase. The first phase was the rigged elections and the hardship the masses are facing.
This new uprisings will start from the North.
Stop.your chest beating. Come 2027 . BAT will.win another election. His 8 years is a sure Banker

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by highchief1: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I know that.
But this is me trying to tell you that Atiku has every right to question the credentials and legitimacy of Tinubu's government.
of course bros.he has but will this upturn 2023 election results I can bet my house that it won’t.If them finish with csu,our judiciary go fall their hand.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Wallade(m): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I know that.
But this is me trying to tell you that Atiku has every right to question the credentials and legitimacy of Tinubu's government.

Can we also question the credentials and source of wealth of Atiku? Do we have politicians that are saints?

I would rather see just and ordinary Nigerians question Tinubu's credentials. All the politicians have skeletons in their cupboards.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Ofunaofu: 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
rickleye:

You mean SHOULD BE bigger. Slightly more than half of us want Tinubu, the others want Obi /atiku. Try removing Tinubu and see the country with jobless people and inflation destroy and burn down markets

Nothing will happen

Absolutely nothing. Infact, the jubilations that will accompany his removal from office will be unprecedented in the history of this country

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by AbujaLagos: 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
CCIA:

Na Mikano grin

If say this man become president we for no see light kpatakpata. grin

Mikano must sell grin

e go supply each household Milano na. Alhaji is a cheerful giver, that's why lawyers dey cash out .....

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by blesdman(m): 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
mariahAngel:
Now, this is the kind of power that is expected of Atiku.
He's always had the capacity to challenge the powers that be, but I've always wondered why he has never until now.
Because it is a Southerner he is challenging. The south should be united otherwise the north will totally colonise the south in this country
When buhari with his incompetence and questionable antica was destroying the cou try, he did nothing about it

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by AllenSpencer: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Waste of electricity.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Goke7: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Abagworo:

Isn't it the turn of Igbos that Tinubu took by force and has been sponsoring hate against Igbos just because of that guilt? If Atiku will rule Nigeria giving everyone equal opportunity without nepotism he will succeed like Obasanjo. It should be the trurn of Southeast not Southwest with Muslim-Muslim ticket and equally showing clear disdain against a people who did him no wrong.

this is actually your pain and not certificate after all grin

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by emmy512: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
FirstSense:
I pray Atiku succed because aside the forgery Tinubu has proven himself to lack Hunan compassion, empathy and concern for citizens. How can you remove fuel subsidy and there's no tangible scheme to help the masses.
Hi,
What change do you believe ATIKU would do to change what tinubu has done.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by BoldBrainz(m): 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wallade:

Can we also question the credentials and source of wealth of Atiku? Do we have politicians that are saints?

I would rather see just and ordinary Nigerians question Tinubu's credentials. All the politicians have skeletons in their cupboards.

Yes, we can.
We can question the credentials of Atiku and Peter Obi and any other politician who occupies political offices. That's the essence of democracy.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Cyberterror: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku is a very stupid man. He will explain tire, no evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by AbujaLagos: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Inspirer1:
Leave Lagos grin cheesy cheesy
na him tell Obasanjo like that. Best onye ụgha grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by BoldBrainz(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
highchief1:
of course bros.he has but will this upturn 2023 election results I can bet my house that it won’t.If them finish with csu,our judiciary go fall their hand.

Sadly, that is the rot that is today's Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by AllenSpencer: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
mariahAngel:
He's always had the capacity to challenge the powers that be, but I've always wondered why he has never until now.

A political prostitute challenging powers that make be? grin grin grin

Same Atiku that sold Nigeria in the name of privatization, that even his boss confirmed his love for looting?

So much of "Challenging". grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Raskimonojendor: 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Clown show grin

Just wasted 36minutes.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Seun360(m): 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
7demons:
Quote me anywhere: There will be no country called Nigeria in 2024 if those figures in the so called " Supreme Court" don't upheld the constitution and do what is right.
This country is sitting on a powder keg and about to explode. We are already in the Second phase. The first phase was the rigged elections and the hardship the masses are facing.

Yes, I want O'dua Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by AllenSpencer: 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Stop.your chest beating. Come 2027 . BAT will.win another election. His 8 years is a sure Banker

Louder please!

They think its by chest-beating online

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Raskimonojendor: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
7demons:
That's our prayers sef. 6 different countries we want.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Lawrence1995: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
highchief1:
lol person when u no fit win for field u wan win from back door.I don’t know how some people think

You are very stupid for saying this trash, go and ask hope Uzodinma of imo state how he won his election.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by jamesversion: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
eddynaira125:
Very impossible to unseat a Nigeria President who have been declare winner by INEC

It is easier for two camels to simultaneously pass through the eye of a needle, than to unseat a Nigerian president via court.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by UptownVibes(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Yoruba people are terrible people. See them defending fraud with their full chest...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Wallade(m): 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

This challenge will destroy his dynasty, if care isn't taken. He will sink in the hole he is digging for his ex-opponent.

Let me ask: after this whole drama about the CSU certificate and case in Supreme Court, if the President Tinubu remains seated for the 4 years tenure, don't you think Tinubu will fight him back, with extraordinary fury?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by wallarwallar(m): 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
7demons:

slowpoke .. You are a big fool you do not understand Nogeria at all .. Atiku is just wasting his time with all this nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by vacanci: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Som497:
you’re very stup!d. So what they did in the PEPT was bambiala abi. Us€less f00ol

ok now i have identified the next person that will faint. It's YOU
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by TheSuperX(m): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ashez:
Spread the good news Sir
Tinubu must be disqualified and jailed for his numerous crimes.
You are dreamiy, nothing will happen let's bet.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by chidiokay: 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
7demons:

Its either the world ends or you cease to exist before 2024, asides that i don't see why Nigeria won't outlive you grand kids undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Inspirer1: 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
AbujaLagos:
na him tell Obasanjo like that. Best onye ụgha grin
As in ehn, so funny,,,sounds childish, he sounds childish trying to change the narrative.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by tivta(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
kennyz247:

Peter Obi should have also been patient enough to support Atiku ,it would have saved us from this fraudulent Tinubu of a thing..

Its the turn of the South to become president

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Wallade(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Yes, we can.
We can question the credentials of Atiku and Peter Obi and any other politician who occupies political offices. That's the essence of democracy.

Why haven't you, till date? What are you waiting for? I haven't seen your petition or query anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Judgementa1: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
UptownVibes:
Yoruba people are terrible people. See them defending fraud with their full chest...

Are ibos not defending drug dealers among them.

Have any of u ever raise an objection to trafficking pervailing the south east.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by rickleye: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Nothing will happen

Absolutely nothing. Infact, the jubilations that will accompany his removal from office will be unprecedented in the history of this country

Hmm. I doubt he goes quietly into the night without riots across the country..but just incase ,are you open to a friendly wager ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) / Roads To Be Commissioned By President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) / Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.