Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,311 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) (44374 Views)

Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by frankson1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
7demons:
Quote me anywhere: [b]There will be no country called Nigeria in 2024 [/b]if those figures in the so called " Supreme Court" don't upheld the constitution and do what is right.
This country is sitting on a powder keg and about to explode. We are already in the Second phase. The first phase was the rigged elections and the hardship the masses are facing.
This new uprisings will start from the North.

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Jostoman: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
highchief1:
lol person when u no fit win for field u wan win from back door.I don’t know how some people think
Just that Atiku doesnt know how to play dirty politics like your BAT if not Atiku would have become nigeria president long time ago. Atiku like to follow due process but due process is not in your oga dictionary.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
eddynaira125:
Very impossible to unseat a Nigeria President who have been declare winner by INEC
tinubu won a fair poll.. opposition should Unite rather than these nonsense shadows... Simple

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Yoighaman(m): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
That some people are still supporting this man, even after proving that he forged the certificate he submitted to INEC baffles me. What is wrong with these people? What level of desperation is this? This is so sad.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tueh,an exercise in futility !

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by onuman: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
eddynaira125:
Very impossible to unseat a Nigeria President who have been declare winner by INEC

Only in the land of the blind.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Charly68: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku should thank God that it is not Wike that is in power ,if not his song would have been as e dey pain den; e dey sweet us.. Tinubu is enjoying the whole drama in Aso Rock
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by highchief1: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Exceed15:

Forgery na front door?
no o but will the 2023 result be upturned?can u bet ur money on this?I made 500k on 2023 election cos I told my OBIDIENT friend that tinubu will win?im ready to make 1m on this csu matter.e no Dey go anywhere.understanding your country is key to enjoying it.It’s just like as I am now.I can drive my car from Lagos to Asaba without documents.all I need is about 10k in my pocket to sort police.Una no really understand Nigeria sha

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by ufotunang: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
vacanci:
this man go faint if at the end e no remove Tinubu from seat.

If he truly won the election, he should concentrate on proving that. Instead he is busy trying to use certificates to unseat the winner.

This action shows me that Tinubu actually won the election
...so for one to use a certificate that is forged to contest for presidential election is good to you ?...I am just asking
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by ufotunang: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku giving Tinubu tension πŸ™„
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by highchief1: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Jostoman:
Just that Atiku doesnt know how to play dirty politics like your BAT if not Atiku would have become nigeria president long time ago. Atiku like to follow due process but due process is not in your oga dictionary.
u are not far from the truth bro.but due process?and 17 man panel 13 out of them nominated wike and he chose the man only 3 people nominated to be VP.Anyways I no go argue with u bros.we see this thgs from diff point of view

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Pwhitelaw:
...Dey play ...I will remind you same day and time in 2024...From the election will not take place to obi will defeat tinubu down to the election rigged and straight to tribunal where obi lost again ..Now you are heading to supreme with your vague statement saying there will be nothing call Nigeria..Keep playing .
Ok, make we dey watch. You think say na child's play ba?
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
ajimo54:

Now Jagaban knows his true friends! AA is a political disgruntled enemy of his friends! A serial betrayer. He did same to Obj!
Now he is a betrayal πŸ™„πŸ™„
When he aligned with the certificate forger to betray our beloved brother and president GEJ, he was a patriot.
Una go wail and explain tire, no evidence.
Ntoooor πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

See pains everywhere.
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us as e dey pain Omo e dey sweet.
😜😜😜😜

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Pocca: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Deivid10:

Druggy is more desperate and criminal

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by tesppidd: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Charly68:
Atiku should thank God that it is not Wike that is in power ,if not his song would have been as e dey pain den; e dey sweet us.. Tinubu is enjoying the whole drama in Aso Rock
Wike that is in power

You think it's easy to be in power?

Let Wike goan be in power let's see na

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by debeginin(m): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
7demons:
Quote me anywhere: There will be no country called Nigeria in 2024 if those figures in the so called " Supreme Court" don't upheld the constitution and do what is right.
This country is sitting on a powder keg and about to explode. We are already in the Second phase. The first phase was the rigged elections and the hardship the masses are facing.
There maybe no you but Nigeria will remain till the second coming of Jesus.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Go sleep ... naso them yeye professionals in the financial market predict Bitcoin to enter $80-100k late last year ... Wetin xup laslas... lolzzzz ...
When the time reach, e go do you like film. I'm not yelling you to believe me or not, IT WILL HAPPEN.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Jack500:

Keep fooling yourself, you will soon get sense
when the time reach, na your papa and your entire family will be the scape goat. Ode.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by enemyofprogress: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
7demons:
Quote me anywhere: There will be no country called Nigeria in 2024 if those figures in the so called " Supreme Court" don't upheld the constitution and do what is right.
yinmu! Time bomb wwy Nigeria don dey seat since October 1, 1960, wey no explode, na now wey my brother dey in charge e go explode? Abeg if na joke make you stop am o.

Midehi3 abeg the beans wey you dey cook don done?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by linearity: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Image123:

Cure the ignorance brother, leave pride. People perish for lack of knowledge.

You are the one displaying ignorance and lack of knowledge here....

This is a vendor that Price University have pre-authorized, when you order through them, they will get your inform from Price University through their secure communication as I stated before.

This vendor works hand in hand with Price University to get you your diploma...They do not take your words about your graduation, honor, etc from you, they get the authenticity info through their back-channel communication from Price University.

Vendors like these are not going to get dates wrong, they are not going to get signatures wrong.....and Tinubu did not use any vendor approved by CSU to obtain his Oluwole Diploma hence the University did not back it.

If his replacement certificate came from their approved vendor, they would have said so under oath, rather under oath they say they cannot speak to its authenticity.

Finally, a vendor not authorized by a University can not offer a replacement diploma for that University....You have a myopic understanding of this and I can spell out the details in each post.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Fearyourcreator: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
7demons:

When the time reach, e go do you like film. I'm not yelling you to believe me or not, IT WILL HAPPEN.
Oga nothing will happen cus you won't come here and agree that your thoughts were wrong
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
MT:

Stop chest beating like a Chimpazee
Coward that run and hide under their mamas bed when they hear gun shots. It will happen this year as predicted. Go and die.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by linearity: 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
ndidibabe:
So when the school said approved vendors, they were referring to them as fake vendors? Make una they reason now...

Can you post where CSU stated that Tinubu's replacement Diploma came from one of their approved vendors, and mention me and I will apologize, we learn every day....but I am confident that, they did not state that.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
excel101:
Mosquito weight we've heard more than this boasting jjust this year,.......100million of you no get the liver.
Be ready, no say I no warn you. It will happen this year.
YOU CAN BET YOUR LIFE IF YOU GET THE LIVER.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by BoldBrainz(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wallade:

Call my reasoning whatever suits you, I no fit come there come slap or beat you.

However, if my reasoning pain you so much please find a live-electricity transformer in your area to hug or better still grab a live-naked wire.

Nonsense! Na you see certified forger and kleptomaniac.

Between you wey dey type epistles like who dey load cement for Sokoto sun and me wey dey give you calm responses, who's looking vexed enough to be hugging a transformer..πŸ˜‚?
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
aspabay:

You go wail tire, better go and prepare for 2031
Says a fool who can't predict his tomorrow. You are vague and empty, just the way I'm seeing you spiritually, it's obvious you have nothing going for you at the moment.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by bentenny(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
Chai...balablu nah confirmed criminal

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by CCIA: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzz ... igbos dey help am sell am too na why them dey support am... those igbos no dey ever do business wey dey benefits them and Nigeria na make e be only them yeye tribe
Peter Obi no fit revive NEXT Mall but him wan revive Nigeria grin

Let me not even talk of Anambra grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tflex01:

Hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

If schizophrenia was a people, it will be obi dense mob. grin

Your laugh emoji will turn to cry emoji soon.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by ndidibabe(f): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
linearity:

Can you post where CSU stated that Tinubu's replacement Diploma came from one of their approved vendors, and mention me and I will apologize, we learn every day....but I am confident that, they did not state that.
They attested to it that there are approved third party vendors that can issue replacement certificate. Go and read that documents urself.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Wallade(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Between you wey dey type epistles like who dey load cement for Sokoto sun and me wey dey give you calm responses, who's looking vexed enough to be hugging a transformer..πŸ˜‚?

You still dey there, please hug it already. Rest in Peace since you wouldn't let us have peace.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by georgeakins: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
safarilove:
What is impossible for man to do, God and all of nature will fight for the common man..
E go soon shobck una, all you supporters of evil..

You talk this tire before the election.
Is this how you will continue for the next 4 years of Jagaban presidency?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others / INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units / Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.