Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) (44375 Views)

Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by sheflat: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
CAN PICTURES LIE

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by azpekuliar: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
Abagworo:
If Tinubu is removed the level of celebration across Nigeria will be unprecedented. All his few suppporters will be ashamed of themselves. My problem is if the bad effects of his economic policies is reversible. What a waste

I want that demonic party out of Aso rock. The damaged they have inflicted on this country since 2015 is unforgivable!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
seunjungle1:
Who are you that any reasonable person will take what you just said that one should quote you anywhere if there is going to be Nigeria coming 2024...you are too empty for people to reason you.

A silly fly won't allow the stench from the corpse to know when it's been covered with earth.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by georgeakins: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
FirstSense:

There's always a first time,

Stop the delusion. It is a mental illness common to Ibo people of Biafra
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Fearyourcreator: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
CCIA:

Peter Obi no fit revive NEXT Mall but him wan revive Nigeria grin

Let me not even talk of Anambra grin
Some were even abusing Sanwo for Lagos saying the blue rail is locomotive... I was like na una tribe wan die enter the same locomotive not even in Anambra or Obi forgot to do it too there or them no need am there too .... awon alakori .. same them wey dey curse (bi here when he was Governor for 8 years , now Obi na superman today to them .. awon oniyeye

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
chidiokay:

Its either the world ends or you cease to exist before 2024, asides that i don't see why Nigeria won't outlive you grand kids undecided
It's this same Nigeria will send you to your early grave this year. If you survive to see 12th Dec 2023. Save this post and quote me.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Tflex01: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Yoighaman:
That some people are still supporting this man, even after proving that he forged the certificate he submitted to INEC baffles me. What is wrong with these people? What level of desperation is this? This is so sad.

Lol it's you people that needs a brain check.

You said he never attended a school, the school he attended said he was their student. They presented evidence.

You said the Certificate he submitted to INEC is forged, the school said no, they are the one that gave him the certificate through one of their third party vendors.

And you still want reasonable people with good conscience to join to vilify or kill him??

You are wic.ked.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
wallarwallar:

slowpoke .. You are a big fool you do not understand Nogeria at all .. Atiku is just wasting his time with all this nonsense
Na your papa be the retarded animal that found your Mad mother inside the bush, and birthed an animal like you.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Christipsy(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
They pepper them dey go...
grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Menclothing: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
Waste of time
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by georgeakins: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
azpekuliar:

I want that demonc party out of Aso rock. The damaged they have inflicted on this country since 2015 is unforgivable!

You go wait tire!

There's nobody Jagaban has not conquered since he arrived on political scene decades ago.
Atiku has been retired politically. What we are witnessing is the last kick of a dying horse.

Obi go contest tire!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Stop.your chest beating. Come 2027 . BAT will.win another election. His 8 years is a sure Banker
When the time reach, put your head for street if e sure you get 2 lives.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wallade:

Shut up? Na you build the keg of gunpowder? Kindly lead the uprising, were!
E go do you like film. No be to rant on social media. Make the court try nonsense this time around, that violence you want we go give una.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by CCIA: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Some were even abusing Sanwo for Lagos saying the blue rail is locomotive... I was like na una tribe wan die enter the same locomotive not even in Anambra or Obi forgot to do it too there or them no need am there too .... awon alakori .. same them wey dey curse (bi here when he was Governor for 8 years , now Obi na superman today to them .. awon oniyeye
Stop hating on the Messiah of the Ibrealites of the Ndi-Jews of Emeka-land grin
HATER!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
SoNature:

Shame no dey catch una at all.

Stop making idle threats online. If they don't kick Tinubu out, you will do nothing. If you misbehave, you will shot you like a fowl.

Nobody is greater than Nigeria. The constitution of Nigeria is supreme over everyone.
Make the Judges try nonsense, then you will know who get Nigeria. Son of a retàrd
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Felaincarnated: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
No permanent friend No permanent enemy. Just permanent interest
ajimo54:

Now Jagaban knows his true friends! AA is a political disgruntled enemy of his friends! A serial betrayer. He did same to Obj!
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Tflex01: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
7demons:

When the time reach, put your head for street if e sure you get 2 lives.

Wetin you dey talk??

Who wan stop Bat from winning in 2027?? grin

grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
Judgementa1:

Nothing go happen we rejected ur Pandora.
Na his headache go kill you las las.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Tareq1105: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ashez:
Spread the good news Sir
Tinubu must be disqualified and jailed for his numerous crimes.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
spako4:

Be deceiving yourself
Like Tinubu deceived your whole family. Ode
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Tflex01: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
7demons:

Make the Judges try nonsense, then you will know who get Nigeria. Son of a retàrd

Lmao... Igbos self

Grandstanding today, cry of victimisation tomorrow.

Same cycle all the time. grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Programmer47: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
Apc attack dogs will start insulting everybody now.
Hahahahaha, I'm so happy.
Truth is truth, whether these children of perdition like it or not.

The whatsapp update is not updating again.
Dem say na 3rd party vendor. Very stupid set of human beings.

The last stage is acceptance.
They'll start telling you that even B.A.T forged his certificates, that nothing will happen.

The FBI bombshell is still coming.
Stupid followers of a heroin drug lord
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by georgeakins: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
FirstSense:
I pray Atiku succed because aside the forgery Tinubu has proven himself to lack Hunan compassion, empathy and concern for citizens. How can you remove fuel subsidy and there's no tangible scheme to help the masses.

Atiku cannot succeed.
Nobody has ever conquered Jagaban politically since he came on political scene

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Elidrisy20: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
Na for that him a text useless press briefing he go commit treason and felony, then DSS go show am shege
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Programmer47: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tflex01:

Wetin you dey talk??

grin

2027 ke? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Person wey em political career don die. Dey play
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tflex01:

Wetin you dey talk??

grin
Guy you think say na joke we dey?
You stay in that your enclave and think the whole of Nigeria revolves around there?
I pity you cos you don't know what's coming.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by OgaTheTop2: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
ndidibabe:
So when the school said approved vendors, they were referring to them as fake vendors? Make una they reason now...
So, Oluwole na approved vendor? We know your type.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Tflex01: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Programmer47:

2027 ke? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Person wey em political career don die. Dey play

Hehe

Make me understand how pls. grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by onadana: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
eddynaira125:
Very impossible to unseat a Nigeria President who have been declare winner by INEC

I rather Tinubu remains as president than Atiku who does not stick to his words and claiming to be a democrat.Power should be down South not up North again.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by 7demons: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Oga nothing will happen cus you won't come here and agree that your thoughts were wrong
Save the date. This year.
Time bomb ticking.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Svoboda(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
highchief1:
I didn’t even know all this about him?

Haba, its everywhere.

Atiku no be am at all.
Re: Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) by Programmer47: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nairalanders watch this thread.
All the attack dogs will be here.
From georgeakins to lapintoz to chucks13 to legacy.

These are the online autobots paid to monitor Nairaland.
Watch as they'll quote and insult me.

I'm so happy Atiku has put to shame these evil animals in human skin.
Their drug lord even sent Governors to beg Atiku.
If you follow their mouth you'll think they know what they're doing.

Extremely useless folks.
You can never see them attack Atiku because he is fulani. But watch them find a way to rope in the next president of Nigeria : his Excellency Gregory Peter Obi.

Lmao.
PS : Please quote me and insult me. I enjoy drinking your tears

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others / INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units / Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.