Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? (18427 Views)

How Much Is A Plate Of Food In Your Area Now? / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by Love800(m): 7:06am On Oct 06, 2023
Then stop cooking and use ur savings to be eating outside for eternity. Am not rude here. Just wanna make a point
BoldBrainz:

Cooking is more expensive these days. As a matter of fact, the idea that cooking at home is relatively cheaper than eating in restaurants is a make-believe concept that has been told so many times to the point people's minds have learnt to accept it.

We can dissect this issue today, if you feel otherwise.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by BoldBrainz(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2023
Love800:
Then stop cooking and use ur savings to be eating outside for eternity. Am not rude here. Just wanna make a point

You're not rude, just sounding crass like someone from Wike's village.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by Bellotelli: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2023
MasterJayJay:
600 naira.

Abuja
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by do4luv14(m): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2023
Jayson504:
Food is now expensive. In my location, it ranges from N500 to N600 per plate.

And you called that expe6

#900,

Kirikiri Lagos
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by Love800(m): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2023
Lol. U don start.
It was an harmless question. But anyways gudluk
BoldBrainz:

You're not rude, just sounding crass like someone from Wike's village.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by BoldBrainz(m): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2023
Love800:
Lol. U don start.
It was an harmless question. But anyways gudluk

You know say I no get home training.. grin, but you juss decide to start fight. Why, my guy?!
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by hardayemmie(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2023
#700 Lagos
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by ojun50(m): 7:22am On Oct 06, 2023
800 ipaja
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by Menclothing: 7:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Good now expensive
Lower price in north
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by bonnyhope: 7:27am On Oct 06, 2023
slim75d:
In my area in port harcourt, a plate of rice and beans without meat is N500 and it is about the size of a holy communion from a catholic church.

Mtcheeew this kind country sef ehhh
And my salary na 30k

Why must you use that analogy
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by sunnyprof: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2023
Bridget95:
Ask nubu and his tribesmen na dem put Nigeria for problem since 2015.

I don't know why he formed this evil party that removed GEJ and brought hardship upon Nigerians.

who be GEJ?

that time don pass, when we ate our future join our meals. Now is pay back time, you dey complain!!
then was fake prosperity -- eating without working, free stolen money and imported unhealthy food items everywhere to fill our tummy
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by Benblaq(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2023
N500 with meat, N400 without, around school. It's N1200 to N1500 around my place.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by MasterJayJay: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Which one be roadside restaurants? Very soon one will hear inside restaurants..... Waterside restaurants
Ask the mod oh. Na mamaput I write, dem go change am.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by Machinegun91(m): 7:59am On Oct 06, 2023
N200 without meat

N300 with Big meat

Gboko Benue state

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by Kingosytex(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2023
Person no dey in tandem with reality, may be it's because I never enter Naija for some years now. So #600 can no longer get someone a plate of rice, beans and meat by the roadside?
People are really passing a through a lot in 9ja.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by LordErrk: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2023
Northernblood7:

Tell me why corruption no go dey for Govt agencies offices. Why bribery no go dey

These are the top reasons why Nigeria is the way it is, in the first place
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by Aplaudez(m): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2023
jericco1:
I don't eat out unless I am completely tired of eating what I cook.

But as of yesterday I bought for 2k.

Just be thankful for your abode, I can't even recollect when last I ate home made food angry
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by phemmyfour: 8:09am On Oct 06, 2023
MasterJayJay:
600 naira.

I don't do road side
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by DanielsParker(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2023
500 without meat
600-700 with meat.

Now left for you to choose a neater place and where the food tastes better.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by Aboguede(m): 8:15am On Oct 06, 2023
DjAndroid:
Onitsha is ₦400 per plate.

AWKA can go as high as 4k a plate of white rice and banga stew at some road sides. rice ooo. No jokes.

Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by Love800(m): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2023
I wanted to learn
To knw ur benefits of eating out.
Sorry if my words angered u
BoldBrainz:

You know say I no get home training.. grin, but you juss decide to start fight. Why, my guy?!
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by BoldBrainz(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Love800:
I wanted to learn
To knw ur benefits of eating out.
Sorry if my words angered u

As with cooking at home, there are no extant benefits outside the felt need to feed proper according to the size of your pocket and timely convenience.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by sejere: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2023
Please I plead for your assistance, the kind hearted people of this forum.

I am in need of assistance to provide food for my kids in any way possible.
Your kindness will be rewarded by the Almighty God.

Nothing will be too small to assist with.

Thank you and God bless you.

Opay
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by Tonytonex(m): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2023
Beans 200,
Rice 300 without meat.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by Sleekfingers: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Ask the mod oh. Na mamaput I write, dem go change am.

Okay.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by CloudTrees(f): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
igbo kwenu
I'm a Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by Nobodyfit2: 8:50am On Oct 06, 2023
Nokio2:
It depends if I show them my origi CSU diploma na #2500 if I flash the vendor own na #600,before dis naija done me na me go cook am...
guy u dey on colos o
lmao
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by SilasIBB: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2023

Location ABEJUKOLO, Omala, LGA KOGI State

Am shocked at the prices my fellow NLanders are mentioning 😲

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by AngelicBeing: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2023
sukkot:
angelicbeing and afromentalist shey dem get roadside buka for malmo sweden and vienna austria where una dey
Hehehe, buka ke, grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by snipernigga(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2023
I hustle off-grid for my daily bread and feast like an Emperor. Dm me for hook ups
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by silvoclaira: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Cooking is more expensive these days. As a matter of fact, the idea that cooking at home is relatively cheaper than eating in restaurants is a make-believe concept that has been told so many times to the point people's minds have learnt to accept it.

We can dissect this issue today, if you feel otherwise.

EBEk101:
Come to lekki and see food we buy here in thousands of naira When I check how much I spend on food weekly. No be person tell me to learn how cook.

Cooking is expensive, but preferably the best to save cost and eat to belle-full level your stomach and get the required daily energy to function better wink

For God sake, he ends only 30k monthly. There is no way 500 naira food is enough to see him through the day as of today. But if he manages to buy some food stuff of 10k, it will take him through the month before another salary is received.

Its simple. Understand that cooking at home will favor him the most, and save cost also.

Ps...500 naira food daily equals to 15k in 30 days(which he won't even have enough to eat with the 500H daily)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef / PONMO (COW SKIN) - What You Need To Know. / Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.