Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? (18605 Views)

How Much Is A Plate Of Food In Your Area Now? / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by interimex: 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
BoldBrainz:

In Abuja:

A mudu of rice is 1400.
A mudu of beans is 1200.
A mudu of garri is between 900 and 1000.
A tuber of yam is at least 1200.
Five fingers of plantain sell for 1300.
A kilo of beef is 2800.
A kilo of fish is 2600.
A kilo of chicken is 3000.
(All prices are subject to location and economic suitability variations).

Please, kindly enumerate what quantity of those major food items he's going to buy that will keep him going for a month, while he considers other minor cooking items.

While you're at it, please don't forget that a 6Kg cylinder of gas now sells for 6K.

I'll respond further when you've done the needful.

Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by isaachi4u: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
MasterJayJay:
600 naira.

You lied, I eat a plate of rice with chicken and salad for 2900 @Abacha joint faulk Rd
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by Foodqueen(f): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2023
[quote author=Jossyfine post=126239695]If you are in Abuja and can’t cook,I sell plates of soup and stew for chikini money😃

Don’t stress urself, just send a DM and you will be glad you did.

A trial will mesmerized you😋😋🤔
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by Niok: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2023
,5h no fit even buy u better food again
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? by Smartguyboy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
slim75d:
In my area in port harcourt, a plate of rice and beans without meat is N500 and it is about the size of a holy communion

Mtcheeew this kind country sef ehhh
And my salary na 30k
Last time I bought rice and beans 400 I shocked even extra is now 200 just one spoon
Meat 200.

I just think about bricks layer how they will survive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NAFDAC Closes Lagos Mall For Selling Counterfeit Wine / What Was Your Childhood Food Fantasy? (Pics) / Lagos Bans Use Of Motorbikes,air Cooling Vans For Meat Transportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.