Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku (34720 Views)

Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own / Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by REALretep(m): 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
I won't be surprised if CSU withdraws the certificate, rights and honours given to Tinubu as an alumnus since he used forged documents and false declaration to gain admission into the institution
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by maasoap(m): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

And anyone can sign it, staff or not cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meaning we're all 3rd party vendors

Oya bring your certificate let me sign
You heard that directly from CSU management, deal with it or take CSU to court. Losers always shift the goal posts grin grin grin
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by kk2027: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
maasoap:

You heard that directly from CSU management, deal with it or take CSU to court. Losers always shift the goal posts grin grin grin
Oluwole inc
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Agugbadin: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Blatant lies
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by MRMRMR: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mboi:

Very soon this small money they're paying you to come online as e-rat will stop. Mumu man... I don't blame you coz you people don't travell and can never travell. Just cage yourself at Ogbomosho and be eating agbado day and night.
Wailing Promax unleashed as atiku fishing expedition fails spectacularly grin grin grin
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by themanderon: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
The great Gani. Nigeria is truly missing men of his class and moral standing. A great Yoruba man that stood for the truth irrespective of who was involved in any wrongdoing. Men like hm come maybe only once in a lifetime.
What we have today are men who claim to be activists by day but seek political patronage by night.
I thought Keyamo was going to fill his shoes not knowing the fraud was a pretender who used activism to gain popularity to further his selfish ambitions. He has gone back and gobbled up his vomit defending a man he once took to court for forgery.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by JetApartment: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
clearcrystal:
Atiku has been failing since 1999,he will still fail.

Who won the recent Certificate release case in US after serial pleas from Tinubu, are you ok?
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Timothy89(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Pappij:

Calm down Timothy and don't get worked up over what you have no control over except you claim to be a god.

I'm always surprised when, rather than focusing on the bigger picture, we dwell on the irrelevants. Meanwhile, it's democracy and everyone has equal voting rights. The 'mumu tribe' voted overwhelmingly for other Yoruba sons in 1993, 99 and 2003. They became a mumu tribe and your problem when they didn't vote Buhari and APC in 2015, 2019 and 2023 even though they had equally rejected Buhari and APC in prior elections inspite of the former having their sons as his deputies.

Instead of casting aspersions on an entire tribe because of the majority's political choice; why not look inwards and ask yourself. WHY?

go an preach to your kinsmen, fúck off with your jargons

you can't be abusing my tribe because of Tinubu, I don't care anyone that's minority or majority. I go call you idiiot out
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by ChristianMuslim: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku go and sit down
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by moshino(m): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tareq1105:

And what would be the effects of that?

Nigerians and the world needs to know the extent of tinubu's criminality.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Jack500: 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
SensualMan:
Mad man. Yet he gave you his ticket to run in 2007, you aligned with him to topple the God sent GEJ, u both wined and dined on stolen bread now u realise your fellow maggot doesn't feast on dead bodies but insects.
Stupid old fools.

Neither you nor the yoruba punisher shall rule nor have a peaceful government.

In the midst of all these chaos the yoruba nation has found themselves in the midst of hunger, starvation, rice looting, poverty and a new abode in the lagoon.

Shame on you both.

In your hopeless imagination, hunger wan blind your papa eye 😁😁
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
educated illiterate phul . any authorized signatories as at time of request can sign. i repeat time of request, which may not be time of graduation, let that sink , phuuuul
kk2027:

Who signed the certificate he submitted to INEC cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa / Yemi Osinbajo At George Weah Inauguration Ceremony In Liberia (Photos) / Ministerial Screening: Again, Fashola Clears Air On N78m Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.