Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku (34718 Views)

Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own / Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by ufotunang: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku giving APC and Tinubu tension 🙄

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by onuman: 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

Its a big disgrace if a whole presidential candidate forged his certificate

The outcome/disgrace is that the "number 1" citizen of the country, went to print his certificate from a business center grin

Meaning they faked the signatures on the oluwole copy that was submitted to INEC? ah!!

Worse still, they didn't bother to check if the person whose signature is being forged is still a staff of the school? American school for that matter!!!

These people don see naija finish but the pain now is that the school is in a sane country hence the global disgrace

At least if it were university in Nigeria, we for manage the matter low key.

Now the world is looking at us with corner eye

Even the CSU official understood that Tinubu forged its certificate, hence he refused to authenticate Tinubu's INEC certificate procured from PRIVATE VENDORS OF UNIVERSITY DEGREES.

Who knows if judges in Nigeria will agree with Tinubu that university degrees are procured from private vendors in the market place.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by ufotunang: 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
saasala:
You are only labouring in vain
... Atiku giving them tension
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by whitejs: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
Goke7:
the same Gani, you and your boss Obj despise so much grin

wonders shall never end

grin
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by kk2027: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
onuman:

Even the CSU official understood that Tinubu forged its certificate, hence he refused to authenticate Tinubu's certificate procured from PRIVATE VENDORS OF UNIVERSITY DEGREES.

Who knows if judges in Nigeria will agree with Tinubu that university degrees are procured from private vendors in the market place.

From 3rd party and they have write to forge signature of anyone on the certificate even if they're no longer staff of the university cheesy cheesy cheesy

Defending Tinubu is a hard job
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by ufotunang: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
clearcrystal:
Atiku has been failing since 1999,he will still fail.
.. Atiku giving them tension
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Wallade(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
Atiku may be a better President, He has learn His learsons

Which Atiku?
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by tunjilana: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
soccerlite:

Funny

There's nothing incriminating and he resisted the release

There's nothing incriminating and he has not responded to any interview request

Can tinubu be President of US or UK with such saga

Funny nigerian butt lickér

Go and watch Farook Kperogi's interview....even Jonathan resisted attempts to poke-nose into his PHD despite earning it legitimately. You have the right to your privacy. I will do same if in his shoes, why do you want to bring my affairs to the world when you have already confirmed the basic information needed by INEC which is whether I attended and graduated or not. Why do you need my transcript and personal records?!. How is it your business. Only INEC or a competent court who is involved in a fraud case should have the right tj request for that in order to prove a case . As at the time Atiky started this show of shame, his request to add forgery to his PEPT case has already bn thrown out....
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by soccerlite: 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
What nigerians missed by allowing sentiments becloud their sensibility during 2023 election

Especially obi mobs whose indolence gave tinubu victory at the best option of HE Atiku Abubakar

1, the moribund refineries would have been sold to private organisations for them to be made functional

2, state police would have been unveiled for state police

3, borders would have been opened for business

4, decongesting the exclusive bill, which would have created jobs

God bless HE Atiku Abubakar

We go again in 2027
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by TheClassic1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Antiurchins:
Every Agbadorian is shocked at how clean Peter Obi, a Nigerian politician, can be even in the midst of certificate forgers, urine dumpers, terrorist apologists and corrupt bullion van politicians

That cliché of his.. GO AND VERIFY has never been brought to the lexicon of Nigerian politics until Obi arrived.

They're shocked at the audacity! And helpless at the correctness of the his intent
very clean infact he is even clean more than those Biaflo criminal
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by maasoap(m): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
Okay. And what did you find out after all the noise?
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wallade:

Which Atiku?
The Adamawa Fulani Man

The former vice President who stole billions from Nigeria
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by maasoap(m): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
Antiurchins:
Every Agbadorian is shocked at how clean Peter Obi, a Nigerian politician, can be even in the midst of certificate forgers, urine dumpers, terrorist apologists and corrupt bullion van politicians

That cliché of his.. GO AND VERIFY has never been brought to the lexicon of Nigerian politics until Obi arrived.

They're shocked at the audacity! And helpless at the correctness of the his intent

On top GSE?
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by LeeSmart: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
soccerlite:

Funny
There's nothing incriminating and he resisted the release
There's nothing incriminating and he has not responded to any interview request
Can tinubu be President of US or UK with such saga
Funny nigerian butt lickér
My brother even me self no like tinubu, but if i see truth i the talk am.... Like i have said not too long ago csu has acknowledge daht president tinubu's credentials tendered to INEC is valid.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by soccerlite: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
tunjilana:

Go and watch Farook Kperogi's interview....even Jonathan resisted attempts to poke-nose into his PHD despite earning it legitimately. You have the right to your privacy. I will do same if in his shoes, why do you want to bring my affairs to the world when you have already confirmed the basic information needed by INEC which is whether I attended and graduated or not. Why do you need my transcript and personal records?!. How is it your business. Only INEC or a competent court who is involved in a fraud case should have the right tj request for that in order to prove a case . As at the time Atiky started this show of shame, his request to add forgery to his PEPT case has already bn thrown out....

Gej went to court that they should not release his PhD

Comedian
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by HNICEARTH: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
sanpipita:
The truth is we won't be here today if the system didn't fail Gani, he tried everything to expose the drug baron back then.

It's not actually the system that failed Gani, rather the world wasnt as developed as it is now in terms of connectivity, access to information and disseminating of such info.

Gani had more financial resources, knowledge of such cases and also knowledge of litigation than david. However, he couldnt achieve success with the case.

All david needed was the internet, that's all. CSU got bombarded on X, LinkedIn and every other SM that they have an account on. They literally felt the pressure.
During the deposition, the registrar affirmed that same inquiry reached the school like 20yrs ago, all they had to do was just quell it with a simple letter. But in the present day, a simple letter cant quel such infamy.

Ironically, the system (security agencies, NASS and judiciary) is about to fail us now. The supreme court wont send Tinubu packing, neither will the NASS impeach him. We have a full state capture!
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by TheClassic1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Cj4charles:
Atiku will make a better President Than this Frame we have in Asorock
no be lie even he will do better than what he did when he was vice president abi what do u think
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by soccerlite: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
LeeSmart:

My brother even me self no like tinubu, but if i see truth i the talk am.... Like i have said not too long ago csu has acknowledge daht president tinubu's credentials tendered to INEC is valid.

Go and read the story again
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by maasoap(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

At least if it were university in Nigeria, we for manage the matter low key.

Now the world is looking at us with corner eye

That CSU denying him being their student or what?
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by CockAndBullStor: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Liar!!!

God bless Jagaban!
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Wallade(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

The Adamawa Fulani Man

The former vice President who stole billions from Nigeria

Really, this comedy wey Atiku dey drop is nauseating.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Diligence: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Check am nah:

Gani Fawehinmi
Pa Bode George
Dele F.
Etc

Always knew that BAT was a Criminal, A Fraud, Forger, Liar, Thief, etc

SOS to Supreme Court: Save The Country from this
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by kk2027: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
maasoap:

That CSU denying him being their student or what?

Oluwole certificate
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by maasoap(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
Built2last:
Even when Tinubu begged the court to not release his result because it will do IRREPARABLE DAMAGE TO HIM.

His followers believe in their dumb brain that there is no case to answer. oga is worried, filed 3 appeals to stop release. The man knows what's at stake but his clueless followers are deceiving themselves.

Do not follow the sensationalism done on this case by Naija journalists who have collected envelopes.

Almost all headlines in Nigerian press says CSU vindicated Tinubu. chill, his lawyers are still reviewing the documents received.

Atikus case is simple. Give me certificate and all results presented to you and i will compare with what he submitted to INEC.

Which secondary school certificate did Tinubu present to CSU. Atiku now has it. What does INEC have.

The man cried to U.S court, do not release this result. He knew a lot was at stake if released.

Did anyone notice that every news saying Tinubu has been vindicated hits Nairaland front page in record time.

Hushpupi will be Naija's president in 2035

And now what will happen? Even CSU said that third party can print its certificate.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Tareq1105: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
Atiku may be a better President, He has learn His learsons
Not in Nigeria.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by maasoap(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

Oluwole certificate
Lol. CSU said that third party is allowed to print its certificate. Case closed
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by LeeSmart: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
soccerlite:

Go and read the story again
Nothing to go nd read again perharps dem don caution me say make i no talk abt dis issue again... stay blessed bro.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wahalah
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by kk2027: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
maasoap:

Lol. CSU said that third party is allowed to print its certificate. Case closed

And anyone can sign it, staff or not cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meaning we're all 3rd party vendors

Oya bring your certificate let me sign

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Tareq1105: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
moshino:

Don't forget, FBI will soon release 2500 pages of documents on thie.fnubu's criminal activities in US soon.

And what would be the effects of that?
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by hammerFC: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
ATIKU REVEALS CONTENT AND PRODUCT OF HIS CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY JOURNEY AND JUDGMENT. He said that the documents and depositions reveal that...

1. Bola A. Tinubu forged the certificate he presented to INEC.

2. The qualifying certificate from Southwest College bears a female indicating it does not belong to Bola A. Tinubu who is a male.

3. The CSU admission application form has a claim that Bola A Tinubu attended Government College Lagos and graduated in 1970 when the school was established in 1974. (Hence, he perjured)

4. The owner of the CSU Document is a Black American and Bola A. Tinubu denied having dual citizenship in his INEC form which means the documents does not belong to him (or he perjured in his INEC Form)

5. He claimed A in his name in the Chicago documents is Ahmed but the documents he submitted to INEC has Adekunle.

EXTRA: And Atiku has revealed that he will be making an application to the supreme court with the documents from the case.

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by omoharry(f): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
oshozondii:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-gani-fawehinmi-inspired-me-to-go-after-tinubus-certificates-atiku/

Oga Atiku, abeg you and Tinubu can dance naked in the market square and we wont give a damn but leave Gani Fawehinmi (In blessed memory out of you dirty game. You and Tinubu are the same. Corrupt, Greedy and Everly ambitious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries / Saraki Kicks As Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1 Billion Houses / First Lithium Processing Plant In Nigeria Under Construction In Kaduna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.