Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku (34714 Views)

Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own / Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by leanonme82: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
This Gani that was against Atiku abi another one.

Obembet, clearcrystal u should put this in your front page comment so others can see.

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by omoharry(f): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
hammerFC:
ATIKU REVEALS CONTENT AND PRODUCT OF HIS CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY JOURNEY AND JUDGMENT. He said that the documents and depositions reveal that...

1. Bola A. Tinubu forged the certificate he presented to INEC.

2. The qualifying certificate from Southwest College bears a female indicating it does not belong to Bola A. Tinubu who is a male.

3. The CSU admission application form has a claim that Bola A Tinubu attended Government College Lagos and graduated in 1970 when the school was established in 1974. (Hence, he perjured)

4. The owner of the CSU Document is a Black American and Bola A. Tinubu denied having dual citizenship in his INEC form which means the documents does not belong to him (or he perjured in his INEC Form)

5. He claimed A in his name in the Chicago documents is Ahmed but the documents he submitted to INEC has Adekunle.

EXTRA: And Atiku has revealed that he will be making an application to the supreme court with the documents from the case.
Kai oga!!..How can a black American bear Tinubu!. Does it sound like an African American name to you ? I dont like Tinubu but you style argue your case rationally sometimes

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by hammerFC: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
omoharry:
Kai oga!!..How can a black American bear Tinubu!. Does it sound like an African American name to you ? I dont like Tinubu but you style argue your case rationally sometimes

Black American are also those from Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by omoharry(f): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
hammerFC:

Black American are also those from Nigeria
Then you refer to them as Nigerian-Americans
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by hammerFC: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
omoharry:
Then you refer to them as Nigerian-Americans

They are all Black and that is what we go by in the West.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Olurondo: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku is a big thief who ordinarily should be serving jail term if we are in a sane society.This same Atiku when he was VP collected a bribe of $500000 from US Congressman William Jefferson.When US discovered this scandal,Jefferson was jailed in USA while Atiku who collected the bribe is walking a free man.Atiku must be daft to think anybody will believe that he is doing all this because he loves Nigeria He is doing this because he is so desperate to become the President so that he can steal some more. Atiku!!
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by tallfish145(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

Its a big disgrace if a whole presidential candidate forged his certificate

The outcome/disgrace is that the "number 1" citizen of the country, went to print his certificate from a business center grin

Meaning they faked the signatures on the oluwole copy that was submitted to INEC? ah!!

Worse still, they didn't bother to check if the person whose signature is being forged is still a staff of the school? American school for that matter!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

These people don see naija finish but the pain now is that the school is in a sane country hence the global disgrace

At least if it were university in Nigeria, we for manage the matter low key.

Now the world is looking at us with corner eye
Which be presidential candidate or the president of your country
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by ObidenceNeckpre: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
WHO SAY HE FORGED CERTIFICATE ASIDE YOU PHULS AND Obi supporters shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
kk2027:

The outcome/disgrace is that the "number 1" citizen of the country, went to print his certificate from a business center grin

Meaning they faked the signatures on the oluwole copy that was submitted to INEC? ah!!

Worse still, they didn't bother to check if the person whose signature is being forged is still a staff of the school? American school for that matter!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

These people don see naija finish but the pain now is that the school is in a sane country hence the global disgrace

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by AskNgige2: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Cj4charles:
Atiku will make a better President Than this Frame we have in Asorock

Aswear

I used to dislike Atiku but I can see he has more reputation than demon in ogboni kingdom
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Miracle2020: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
SensualMan:
Mad man. Yet he gave you his ticket to run in 2007, you aligned with him to topple the God sent GEJ, u both wined and dined on stolen bread now u realise your fellow maggot doesn't feast on dead bodies but insects.
Stupid old fools.

Neither you nor the yoruba punisher shall rule nor have a peaceful government.

In the midst of all these chaos the yoruba nation has found themselves in the midst of hunger, starvation, rice looting, poverty and a new abode in the lagoon.

Shame on you both.
your mind is full of pain, Try and relax.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by UnfairLife7(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
SensualMan:
Mad man. Yet he gave you his ticket to run in 2007, you aligned with him to topple the God sent GEJ, u both wined and dined on stolen bread now u realise your fellow maggot doesn't feast on dead bodies but insects.
Stupid old fools.

In the midst of all these chaos the yoruba nation has found themselves in the midst of hunger, starvation, rice looting, poverty and a new abode in the lagoon.

Shame on you both.
fearyourcreator, helinues, jrusky and other RONUs said Nigeria is enjoying even more than ulmighty America, to the extent that Americans are rushing for naija visa.

Fearyourcreator is an old miserable Agege man claiming to be rich on seun platform😂
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by UnfairLife7(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Miracle2020:
your mind is full of pain, Try and relax.
but he was right. Are there no extreme hunger in our land (Yoruba land)?
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Miracle2020: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
clearcrystal:
Atiku has been failing since 1999,he will still fail.
present your defense.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Eriokanmi: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
sanpipita:
The truth is we won't be here today if the system didn't fail Gani, he tried everything to expose the drug baron back then.
They'd have said Gani was ipob, should he still he alive today
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
SensualMan:
Stupid old fools.

Shame on you both.
why are u crying and emotional? is your father Tinubu even though I admire his political sagacity but he is a disgrace to our political system and we need to scrutinize the system from all the controversies to save our democracy in the nearest future
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by kk2027: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
WHO SAY HE FORGED CERTIFICATE ASIDE YOU PHULS AND Obi supporters shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Who signed the certificate he submitted to INEC cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Miracle2020: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
but he was right. Are there no extreme hunger in our land (Yoruba land)?
yea he is absolutely right but he should not allow it to hurt him.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Miracle2020: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Atiku is stupid
how do you feel now? Are you okay or you still need to insult him? Congratulations you have said what your father cannot say.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by SIRAO(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Truly, Atiku your re brainless, So if I should write down my waec scores on a sheet of paper or my IMT grade and submit to any organization know fully well that what I wrote down was my grade and scores , and that i attended the schools with my records intact in my former schools, will any idiot accuse me of forgery ?
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Miracle2020: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ezewuzie01:

How can there be any disgrace when CSU itself has confirmed that Tinubu indeed attended and graduated from their school with flying colors(distinction)? The way some of you reason like goats is perplexing.
Did Mesoma write jamb or not? She wrote jamb and got a very good results but her results was withdrawn because she forge the results she was parading. Tinubu attended CSU but the certificate he gave to INEC is forge. Therefore his votes will be nullified.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by NothingDoMe: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

😄😄😄
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by walezy14(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Looter challenged forger
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Successfulben: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
His assassination was sponsored by the drug baron himself on a broad day light. It still remains a mystery to me why good people don't last.
sanpipita:
The truth is we won't be here today if the system didn't fail Gani, he tried everything to expose the drug baron back then.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Stubborn82: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku knows that the court will not support his evidence, so he wants Nigerian youths to help him by raising the tempo on social media and more. Mtchwwwww
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Bimpe29: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Waziri Adamawa.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Dottormentor: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
The thing pain you? Onijere. Ati Iwo ati irandiran re for mentioning Yoruba. Yoruba kill u there wasanku
SensualMan:
Stupid old fools.

Shame on you both.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Mboi: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
MRMRMR:

See dondi, intl disgrace for ur empty 🧠.
How many intl news channels air this exercise in futility? Defeat pain and hatred has beclouded ur thought process.
Very soon this small money they're paying you to come online as e-rat will stop. Mumu man... I don't blame you coz you people don't travell and can never travell. Just cage yourself at Ogbomosho and be eating agbado day and night.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by TruthsFM: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
And by the special Grace of Almighty God, you will be successful on the investigation and exposure of the clueless drug baron Tinubu and his certificate forgery case shaming and disgrace him on the public space.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by sulaak(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

For once in my life, am on Atikulooter side. To be inspired by one and only finest Barrister Gani Fawehinmi may his soul rest in peace never misses his way cool.

Typical stupid Nigerian,

Gani died in 2009. Atiku was aware of Tinubu's fake certificate, but he did nothing about it until Tinubu cheated and won the 2023 election at the expense of Atiku. If you think Atiku at 76 years old has anything to offer
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by chidiokay: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

We are saying the same thing

Come let me sign your certificate for you

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You lack comprehension, we aint saying the same thing.

All these noise pollution you are doing won't change anything, Atiku will be the greatest loser ever in the history of Nigeria politics
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by kk2027: 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
chidiokay:

You lack comprehension, we aint saying the same thing.

All these noise pollution you are doing won't change anything, Atiku will be the greatest loser ever in the history of Nigeria politics

Ok
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by soccerlite: 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
LeeSmart:

Nothing to go nd read again perharps dem don caution me say make i no talk abt dis issue again... stay blessed bro.

Lolzzzzz 🤣

Seek the fact and you shall be set free

Ire o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje At Campaign Rally keja Today (Photos) / President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide / Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.