Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku (34723 Views)

Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own / Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by hammerT: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Okay . The day of reckoning is coming.

U THINK YOUR TRIBES MAN THAT IS SUPREME COURT JUSTICE WILL DO MAGIC THAT NIGERIA WILL ACCEPT?

U THINK THIS IS TRIBUNAL?

U DONT KNOW WHAT NIGERIANS HAVE PREPARED DOWN.

U MAY HAVE TO COME OUT ON THE STREET TO FACE NIGERIANS.

TELL US WHY A CONFIRMED THIEF AND CRIMINAL SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BE OUR PRSEIDENT AND LOOT THE TREASURY.

WOO YORUBA MA LULE.... TINUBU WILL DRAG THE WHOLE TRIBE DOWN.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Slurity(m): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

The one submitted to INEC

If oluwole wasn't in the blood, why would anyone forge a certificate already earned
READ THE DOCUMENT RELEASED BY THE SCHOOL YOURSELF.

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by jahsharon: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

Its a big disgrace if a whole presidential candidate forged his certificate

The outcome/disgrace is that the "number 1" citizen of the country, went to print his certificate from a business center grin

Meaning they faked the signatures on the oluwole copy that was submitted to INEC? ah!!

Worse still, they didn't bother to check if the person whose signature is being forged is still a staff of the school? American school for that matter!!!

These people don see naija finish but the pain now is that the school is in a sane country hence the global disgrace

At least if it were university of Lagos, we for manage the matter low key.

Now the world is looking at us with corner eye

Una go cry tire
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by kk2027: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
Slurity:
READ THE DOCUMENT RELEASED BY THE SCHOOL YOURSELF.

You go explain tire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Jostoman: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
This is a great lesson to all nigeria politicians who like to fight dirty with their opponent instead of doing it through the court of law. Atiku na man you be.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by greggng: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
All of you saying he will labour invain should proceed with caution . Injustice can only produce one thing ..civil disobedient . You most have followers to be a leader . Tiinubu got 8million votes while the opposition got combined vote of 14m... As you can see the opposition are in majority ..All those thatvdoesnt want the judiciary to function shooukkd also be ready for anarchy...Recently any African countries are now being ruled by the military cos there political class have failed them . I believe the military won't fold there arms and allow this country to get into anarchy...At this point I am appealing to all well meaning Nigeria to allow due process to take its course ...I refer you all to the book the casualties . War doesn't favor anyone
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by kk2027: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
jahsharon:

Una go cry tire

You go explain tire grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by boxypane(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
Na Atiku una take serious like this... This Cameroonian should go n rest. Na money the mongo park go waste. You lot should be happy that PBAT is not a vandetta kind of a politician.
Person wey don embezzle millions all of a sudden is now a messiah to some deluded persons.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by hammerT: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
A FRAUD IS A FRAUD.

THE CONSTITUTION IS CLEAR. IF U SUBMIT FAKE CERTIFICATE, U WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

CSU SAID THEY DID NOT ISSUE THE CERTIFICATE TINUBU SUBMIT.

SIGNATURE ON CERTIFICATE IS FORGERY.

ALL THIS WILL MAKE IT HARD FOR SUPREME COURT NOT TO SACK HIM FROM POWER.

LET US GET ONE THING STRAIGHT, ELECTION IS NOT YET COMPLETED.

TINUBU IS OCCUPYING INTERIM POSITION.

HE IS NOT PRESIEDENT IN THE SENSE OF THE WORD, UNTIL THIS JUDICIAL PROCESS END.

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by MRMRMR: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mboi:

Dey play. Whether he resign or not, Atiku has finished him. Imagine the global disgrace.
Tinubu attended a secondary school that does not exist.
Shame!! The result has F with a verifiable social security number meaning the result does not belong to him.
Shame!!!
All of you jumped out and crucified Mmesoma who wrote and passed Jamb, only made mistake on her score.
See dondi, intl disgrace for ur empty 🧠.
How many intl news channels air this exercise in futility? Defeat pain and hatred has beclouded ur thought process.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Bhol28: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku=Lawyers,Hackers ATM
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Larryndelaw: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
hammerT:

U THINK YOUR TRIBES MAN THAT IS SUPREME COURT JUSTICE WILL DO MAGIC THAT NIGERIA WILL ACCEPT?

TELL US WHY A CONFIRMED THIEF AND CRIMINAL SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BE OUR PRSEIDENT AND LOOT THE TREASURY.

You are just a chest beater. You Said more than these during the Tribunal. You said you will kill the judges and burn the judiciary. If you make phem, you leg will be shot so that you can show it to your children how foolish you are fighting for politicians instead of you looking for job that will put food on your table.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by achorladey: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
Gani Fawehinmi inspired you(Atiku) to go after Tinubu certificate grin grin grin

Had Atiku been declared winner of the last election he would not have chased Tinubu certificate and Gani Fawehinmi inspiration will be nowhere to be found. grin grin

Playing on people's intelligence and sensationalism attached to the whole issue at the moment.

Humans kenan. Once it favours you look elsewhere when numerous atrocities are committed when it does not favour you, you return spotlight back to the atrocities as means to turn the favour back to you.

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Wallade(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
oshozondii:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-gani-fawehinmi-inspired-me-to-go-after-tinubus-certificates-atiku/

Ose joor! Atiku roped Gani Fawehinmi into his desperate,selfish, personal, undiplomatic and unpatriotic interest.

History has been made by Atiku yet again, now it is over to the Supreme Court.

However, remember there is this parable: Egungun to koko jo, Iran ni o ma wo gbeyin.

Translation - the masquerade that took to the dance floor first will always watch others dance at last.

Last last, we go see as e go be. Me no go pity Atiku when the rain wey him draw begin fall on him join him goons.

I am focused on me and my dependants, back to business.

Nonsense World Press Conference.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku may be a better President, He has learn His learsons
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Pappij: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Timothy89:

you foools are not fighting Tinubu, you're only jealous a Yoruba man outclass you in a Democratic election and you just started

you people won't get Biafra and you won't be Nigeria President, let's see how many of you will survive that

mumu tribe

Calm down Timothy and don't get worked up over what you have no control over except you claim to be a god.

I'm always surprised when, rather than focusing on the bigger picture, we dwell on the irrelevants. Meanwhile, it's democracy and everyone has equal voting rights. The 'mumu tribe' voted overwhelmingly for other Yoruba sons in 1993, 99 and 2003. They became a mumu tribe and your problem when they didn't vote Buhari and APC in 2015, 2019 and 2023 even though they had equally rejected Buhari and APC in prior elections inspite of the former having their sons as his deputies.

Instead of casting aspersions on an entire tribe because of the majority's political choice; why not look inwards and ask yourself. WHY?
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Dsimmer: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
That press conference was an absolute waste of 36 min. What a clown 🤡 show.

Gani could not unseat Tinubu when he was governor.
Even ex President Obasanjo, with all his Federal might with the backing of the Inspector General of Police Tafa Balogun, could not unseat him as governor.

Atiku now thinks he can use the backdoor to unseat him now that Tinubu is the President having beating Atiku black and blue in the elections? Even when the University CSU NEVER claimed that he committed a fraud. The same University defended him all through the disposition.

I am suprised that Atiku did not cry on live TV this time around grin

I loved how the school was so proud to defend Tinubu. Considering Tinubu was one of their best students! Of course they're proud of him.

Imagine those useless dumbos who weren't up to Tinubu's brilliance yet disturbing us with unnecessary noises. Meanwhile, we want to see Atiku and Obi academic records! The two olodos!
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by casualobserver: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

For once in my life, am on Atikulooter side. To be inspired by one and only finest Barrister Gani Fawehinmi may his soul rest in peace never misses his way cool.

If Atiku was truly inspired by Gani he wouldn’t have waited till after he lost the election to verify Tinubu’s certificates. Gani has been dead for a decade. It took him only 1 month ( after he lost at the PEPT) to get the CSU to say what they know.

Atiku is a desperate man, a sinking man and just like his sidekick, Obi, he will never be president of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by nick50(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nigerians will only remember u when u are dead
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by modernWays: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

If oluwole wasn't in the blood, why still forging a certificate you already earned

Una go explain tire

Can result earned be forges?

What is the definition of forge certificate?

What makes certificate to be terms forged?

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by blackslayer: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Diligent1:
which solid case? Oh now I understand you are making joke out of it.

LOL...I revised my opinion.....It needs further exploration! He will lose in court. Here is what i wrote on another thread before i came to this conclusion that Atiku will lose in court (Read all the way to the end) :

The answer is yes! You can still forge a certificate from the university you graduated from! Does it make sense to do that? On the surface, the answer is No! There are multiple scenarios i can think of a reason to forge a diploma from the institution one graduated from.

1. To modify the subject/course in which the degree was attained. E.g Engineering/Medicine etc
2. To modify the type of honors associated with the degree. E.g Cum-laude, Magna cum laude etc

However in Tinubu's case, although none of the above scenarios are applicable, this still does not change the fact that the document he presented to INEC is forged. (This is what i thought initially)

After i held the above point of view for a while, i checked the definition of Forgery!

According to Merriam Webster's dictionary :

: an act of forging
especially : the crime of falsely and fraudulently making or altering a document (such as a check)

So now it seems the words false and fraud qualifies the act of altering the document for it to be considered forgery.

Did Tinubu alter the document? No! Did he make the document? Yes!

Ok, now that we have established Tinubu made the certificate, we must check if any relevant information on the document he made is false or constitutes as a fraud.

Did Tinubu graduate from CSU in 1979? TRUE!

Did Tinubu graduate with honors as indicated in the certificate he made? TRUE!

In this context those are the only relevant information in a certificate that needs verification.

So if he did not alter any of the relevant facts in the certificate he made and presented to INEC, ladies and gentlemen it seems this is not FORGERY!

I have gone based on logic and definitions of words!

In my opinion, Atiku will lose this case in court! Tinubu did not forge the document! It can be argued that he presented an unofficial certificate because he made it. However the information on the certificate he duplicated is NOT false, so this is not FORGERY!

ATIKU should save his money!
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by LeeSmart: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
clearcrystal:
Atiku has been failing since 1999,he will still fail.
To be honest there is nothing incriminating about tinubu so far, Atiku is just chasing shadows... Just now CSU has come out to say that the certificate tinubu tendered to inec is valid.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by soccerlite: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Much love HE Atiku Abubakar
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by InvertedHammer: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
/
Tinubu is a case of a man who stole a fowl from babalawo. He will chop the chicken for sure but he go run belle. grin

Everyone and their grandmother know that Tinubu is an unrepentant forgery master and a drug baron (both cases in court and no longer hearsay). That a President of a country should have such double whammy over his head tells a lot about Nigerians. So make no fuss when you are harassed for bearing the green passport. Like they noted in Chicago, "it is a Nigerian thing". Heck! When foreigners blame Nigerians for yahoo/scam, they would now understand that it is our acceptable way of life.

/
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Wallade(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
hammerT:

Cry me a river
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by kk2027: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
modernWays:

Can result earned be forges?

What is the definition of forge certificate?

What makes certificate to be terms forged?

Who signed the certificate with INEC cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by tunjilana: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
AbuAeesha:
hmm
lets watch how this plays out.
Atiku is on track.
but Tinubu can also proof that he cert. he presented was actually his.
he attended the institution,graduated & got a cert.

This right here is the truth.

How does Atiku intend to prove that the certificate is forged. If Tinubu's lawyer insists that the certificate is his own, reissued through a third party vendor, which the school has also confirmed thatbhe attended and graduated and it is ok for vendors to re issue cert,what proof does Atiku have...all his claims of the certificate having discrepancies were not clearly answered by the CSU officer under oath. All Tunubu's lawyer needs to do is to insist and lets see Atiku's point that it is forged....will he prove to the court that he didnt school or graduated there or will he produce his actual original certificate to show that the one INEC has his wrong.... smiley 😃....this case is not diff from 25%, childish at best. He should have left things when the school confirmed he attended, now the argument is over the "paper" submitted to INEC.....even the constitution never made it mandatory to submit any certificate, the constitution simply said the candidate must show proof of being educated to SSCE certificate level or its equivalent....merely proving you attending and graduated from a higher institution is constitutionally ok

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by charlypoker(m): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
oshozondii:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-gani-fawehinmi-inspired-me-to-go-after-tinubus-certificates-atiku/

If Atiku didn't pursue this case we wouldn't have confirmed that Tinubu is a thief, scam and certificate forger. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Kukutente23: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Emperormartin:
In the history of Yoruba Legends, Gani fawehinmi the human right activist is greater than bola Tinubu the certificate forger
Is he not a Yoruba Muslim?
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by soccerlite: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
LeeSmart:

To be honest there is nothing incriminating about tinubu so far, Atiku is just chasing shadows... Just now CSU has come out to say that the certificate tinubu tendered to inec is valid.

Funny

There's nothing incriminating and he resisted the release

There's nothing incriminating and he has not responded to any interview request

Can tinubu be President of US or UK with such saga

Funny nigerian butt lickér
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Tareq1105: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

Its a big disgrace if a whole presidential candidate forged his certificate

The outcome/disgrace is that the "number 1" citizen of the country, went to print his certificate from a business center grin

Meaning they faked the signatures on the oluwole copy that was submitted to INEC? ah!!

Worse still, they didn't bother to check if the person whose signature is being forged is still a staff of the school? American school for that matter!!!

These people don see naija finish but the pain now is that the school is in a sane country hence the global disgrace

At least if it were university in Nigeria, we for manage the matter low key.

Now the world is looking at us with corner eye

Are you done?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Arrest Dino Melaye / Unknown Gunmen Attack APC Campaign Rally In Enugu (Videos). / 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.