Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku (34670 Views)

Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own / Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Xscape1993(m): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
This strange man call Tinubu again?
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Judolisco(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

A whole presidential candidate

The outcome/disgrace is that the "number 1" citizen of Nigeria, went to print his certificate from a business center

Meaning they faked the signatures on the oluwole copy ah!!

Worse still, they didn't bother to check if the person whose signature is being forged is still a staff of the school? American school for that matter!!!

These people don see naija finish but the pain now is that the school is in a sane country hence the global disgrace
so he is no longer a female or I thought u guys said he never attended the university... Now it's business centre printing.... Tinubu really laid a curse on u guys when he said you'll labour in vain...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Prenonjebose: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
Gani was one of his kind. Social activism, human right advocacy, freedom of speech etc. He was a giant in the field of Rights and Justice. May his soul continue to RIP

2 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by suxkill: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Thief going after drug kingpin undecided kiss

Nigeria is a joke wanlahi
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by kk2027: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Judolisco:
so he is no longer a female or I thought u guys said he never attended the university... Now it's business centre printing.... Tinubu really laid a curse on u guys when he said you'll labour in vain...

The global shame is too much
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Ezewuzie01: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
The Gani is in the ground dead and gone while Tinubu has achieved his life long ambition of becoming President. Instead of these rhetorics, AA should have told his audience whether he has submitted his evidence of forgery to the supreme court because it is doubtful if the supreme court accepts new evidences at this stage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by HateBigots: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Atiku now thinks he can use the backdoor to unseat him now that Tinubu is the President having beating Atiku black and blue in the elections? Even when the University CSU NEVER claimed that he committed a fraud.
Same back door APC used in Imo state.

Raskimonojendor:

The same University defended him all through the disposition.
See better lie. 🤣🤣

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Timothy89(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
hammerFC:

tribalism speaking.

99% of yoruba men are biggots why are yoruba women not caring about the thief called tinubu?

I have not seen one yoruba woman defending him.

@mjshexy

you foools are not fighting Tinubu, you're only jealous a Yoruba man outclass you in a Democratic election and you just started

you people won't get Biafra and you won't be Nigeria President, let's see how many of you will survive that

mumu tribe

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Segunbabba(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
Northerners should leave President Tinubu alone to concentrate in his Government embarassed
Did Buhari provide any certificate during his administration
The only certificate Buhari presented was Nepa Bill, and nobody questioned him.

Northerners should allow President Tinubu to rule us in Peace

2 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by hyperflex(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
One would think from this story that Atiku isn't a corrupt b******. Obasanjo already said it all. Laslas Na Una go tire. If Tinubu vex and starts digging shit up on Atiku him go weak.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by sucess001(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

A whole presidential candidate

The outcome/disgrace is that the "number 1" citizen of Nigeria, went to print his certificate from a business center

Worse still, they didn't bother to check if the person whose signature is being forged is still a staff of the school? American school for that matter!!!

These people don see naija finish but the pain now is that the school is in a sane country hence the global disgrace

At least if it were university of Lagos, we for manage the matter low key.

Now the world is looking at us with corner eye

They say we can all design our certificates
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Lovenorth: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
God bless his Excellency Atiku Abubakar the president in advance
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Judolisco(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

The global shame is too much
keep labouring man
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Lumarstone: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
Will something comes out of all this political tactics from...?
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Segunbabba(m): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Segunbabba:
Northerners should leave President Tinubu alone to concentrate in his Government embarassed
Did Buhari provide any certificate during his administration
The only certificate Buhari presented was Nepa Bill, and nobody questioned him.

Northerners should allow President Tinubu to rule us in Peace
Atiku should explain this👆
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by hammerT: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Timothy89:

you foools are not fighting Tinubu, you're only jealous a Yoruba man outclass you in a Democratic election and you just started

you people won't get Biafra and you won't be Nigeria President, let's see how many of you will survive that

mumu tribe

Sensible yoruba people right now are ashamed as to how their tribe have been disgraced world wide.

After Hushpuppi, now Tinubu.

Where is Wole Soyinka?

2 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by adamusuleiman1: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. You are just wasting your time.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Mboi: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
MRMRMR:

See comedian 😃😃😃
Atiku career is finished courtesy of PBAT
Dey play. Whether he resign or not, Atiku has finished him. Imagine the global disgrace.
Tinubu attended a secondary school that does not exist.
Shame!! The result has F with a verifiable social security number meaning the result does not belong to him.
Shame!!!
All of you jumped out and crucified Mmesoma who wrote and passed Jamb, only made mistake on her score.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by PassingShot(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

Its a big disgrace if a whole presidential candidate forged his certificate

The outcome/disgrace is that the "number 1" citizen of the country, went to print his certificate from a business center

Musu, is this what CSU told you mob?
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by kennyz247(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
That press conference was an absolute waste of 36 min. What a clown 🤡 show.

Gani could not unseat Tinubu when he was governor.
Even ex President Obasanjo, with all his Federal might with the backing of the Inspector General of Police Tafa Balogun, could not unseat him as governor.

Atiku now thinks he can use the backdoor to unseat him now that Tinubu is the President having beating Atiku black and blue in the elections? Even when the University CSU NEVER claimed that he committed a fraud. The same University defended him all through the disposition.

I am suprised that Atiku did not cry on live TV this time around grin

Who do u brainless people think tinubu is,that can not be unseat?
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by hammerT: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. You are just wasting your time.

IF TINUBU CONTINUE WITH ALL THIS HOSTILITY, I BET YOU MY LEFT BALLS, HE WILL DIE THERE.

SENSIBLE YORUBA PEOPLE ARE AGAINST HIM.

IT IS A CASE OF WHO THE gods WANT TO KILL THEY FIRST MAKE DEAF.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
sanpipita:
The truth is we won't be here today if the system didn't fail Gani, he tried everything to expose the drug baron back then.

But like David Hundeyin, he was cashing dust. Keyamo too tried but was wise enough to know that it holds no substance.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by 07kjb: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
SensualMan:
Mad man. Yet he gave you his ticket to run in 2007, you aligned with him to topple the God sent GEJ, u both wined and dined on stolen bread now u realise your fellow maggot doesn't feast on dead bodies but insects.
Stupid old fools.

Neither you nor the yoruba punisher shall rule nor have a peaceful government.

In the midst of all these chaos the yoruba nation has found themselves in the midst of hunger, starvation, rice looting, poverty and a new abode in the lagoon.

Shame on you both.

Stop CRYING

LET'S START COUNTING DAYS FOR YOUR DRUGIE

IF SUPREME COURT DO ANY HOW NIGERIANS WILL DO IT IN THE LANGUAGE U GUYS UNDERSTAND
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by steeltrust: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
SensualMan:
Mad man. Yet he gave you his ticket to run in 2007, you aligned with him to topple the God sent GEJ, u both wined and dined on stolen bread now u realise your fellow maggot doesn't feast on dead bodies but insects.
Stupid old fools.

Neither you nor the yoruba punisher shall rule nor have a peaceful government.

In the midst of all these chaos the yoruba nation has found themselves in the midst of hunger, starvation, rice looting, poverty and a new abode in the lagoon.

Shame on you both.
God bless you bro
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by seunjungle1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
How can Atiku make himself clear on these key notes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Bluntemperor: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
Built2last:
ok

See faces of those who caused Nigeria Woes and the gaulibles audiences could not ask him,why he couldn't challenge the OBJ book , specifically Written on the frauds he perpetuated in Nigeria!
He worked in the Custom Dept- one of the MIDAS ( Min & dept) can he shows Nigerians, what his Bank Accounts like?
He is a University Owner,let him tell us,how he came about it!
And why can't he personally go to America,but only to Dubai and other European Countries because he knows the American Security will arrest him!
World Press Conference,my foot!
Campaign is over,let us move Nigeria Forward!
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Exceed15: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nigerians inspires you too. I like your doggedness. Press Tinubu neck well well. LOL
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by Segunbabba(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Why didn't Atiku question Buhari during his administration, when he presented Nepa Bill in place of his certificate?
Northerners can never change
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by chidiokay: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

Its a big disgrace if a whole presidential candidate forged his certificate

The outcome/disgrace is that the "number 1" citizen of the country, went to print his certificate from a business center

If you had sense to read and comprehend the transcript CSU release, by now you will know institutions in america don't issue Diploma certificate twice

If you misplace or lost your certificate you apply for another from accredited 3rd party vendors in US.

Google it, learn and end illiteracy in your family

2 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by nibacked(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by spencekat(m): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
obembet:
This is getting interesting, let see how it goes
I doubt if something tangible will come out of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC / COVID-19?: Haroun Olalekan Hamzat Is Dead. Lagos Deputy-Governor's Brother Dies / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.