Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference (25492 Views)

Full Text Of Atiku's Speech At His Press Conference / Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Jcomtrader: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
David is a legend
he single handedly took the drug dealer/ oluwole CEO to the cleaners alongside his corn gobbling peasants

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Godjone(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by tyinfinity: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hudeyin you are greater than the coward ojukwu who ran away and left millions of his people to be massacred by Fulani soldiers.Hudeyin is greater than Azikiwe the puppet ceremonial president and also greater than cultist dullard obi of Agulu . Hudeyin we love you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by thatigboman: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
Felimax:
I thought the drunkard Wike will send his boys to the venue to scatter the whole thing.

The dog knows his master!
dem no born am well
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Larryndelaw: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
EbolaTinubu:
Hundeyin is greater than Awolowo and Abiola combined grin

He is even greater than Oduduwa the devil that was thrown from the sky by Angel Michael grin
Nothing special about your David. It's just because you live in Nigeria you are praising him
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Larryndelaw: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Olachase:
Does that means this is the end of Atiku career in politics

Or he can still participate after His excellence Bola Ahmed Tinubu 8 years tenor
Atiku is gone forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by degreatstalion: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by emerged01(m): 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
I can see the case is now between Atiku and Tinubu. The case of the other party has died naturally. Even Atiku knows that he has no case except to prove that the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC is forged so that he can be disqualified.
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Felaincarnated: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mis creants like RENO AND TEMPLAR
ThiefnubuBandit:
Thank you, Atiku. David Hundeyin is one Nigerian youth I respect because he always stands for the truth and also a good investigative journalist. Not some useless stupid idiotic online miscreants who collect 33k every month just to defend a stupid bastard fraudulent drug criminal who forged certificate.

Ronu miscreants, plantain and rice bandits who were gallivanting all over social media like demented chimpanzees over Mmesoma are now hiding in shame to know Gbola Tilumbu the drug criminal forged certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Massiveglory: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
NutritionGuru:

shocked See: https://www.nairaland.com/7866476/disastrous-negative-effect-obi-atikus
See that nonsense yourself and fix in your medulla.
Tinubu has fallen!
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by oyeb15: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tinubu must go
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by fredoooooo: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
He don go Aso rock m... una papa 1 million times dem no born una well grin
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by jrusky(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Now I understand why Hyudai wan die ontop this matter.

Wallahi failures flocks together.
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by GUNITGuy: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
Larryndelaw:
For Hailing David you know Atiku is finished. If Atiku can descend so low and be hailing that David you know that Atiku is drowning
For publicly hailing him oh mehn it's well ....
Lol 🤣🤣😂
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Felaincarnated: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
Coming from a wretched being
Larryndelaw:
For Hailing David you know Atiku is finished. If Atiku can descend so low and be hailing that David you know that Atiku is drowning
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by bonnyhope: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
oyeb15:
Tinubu must go

Do you have an independent judiciary that can pronounce that?
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Pakman: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Any young man in his 20s and 30s that support the evil currently happening in Nigeria , will die in his sleep before age 40
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Edusouls(m): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Olachase:
Does that means this is the end of Atiku career in politics

Or he can still participate after His excellence Bola Ahmed Tinubu 8 years tenor
fool face reality and facts that tinubu is a forger and a criminal, nothing can change that even ur sheer foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Exceed15: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hundeyin the Tinubu slayer.LOL

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Dennisochampa: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Felimax:
I thought the drunkard Wike will send his boys to the venue to scatter the whole thing.

The dog knows his master!
... Scatter it because it's a crime to hold press conference in 9ja abi... Some of una go dey use yansh talk..
What reason will wike have to scatter it
Na im papa get the ground wen them use do the conference abi wetin?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Edusouls(m): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
From credentials Tinubu submitted he went to secondary school in 1970 but the same secondary school was established in 1974 , but u see people defending him, the darkness in Africa is beyond man’s redemption, is really a cursed race, tinubu don disgrace Nigeria finish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by NOwazobia: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
The guy is good though.

Though, I don't take all the summary of his facts, I make sure to pay attention to his facts.

It is one reason I started following him some months back.

But Omokri is one idiot I never considered worth following even though I heard of him before hearing of David.

A shameless shit eater, who masked as a pastor.

I guess he adopted the Pastor title to try and accrue some credibility to his already battered image.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Felimax(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dennisochampa:
... Scatter it because it's a crime to hold press conference in 9ja abi... Some of una go dey use yansh talk..
What reason will wike have to scatter it
Na im papa get the ground wen them use do the conference abi wetin?

Common getat!
The country is not for rogues!
The criminal mandate will never sleep. Also Rock will be too hot for him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Dennisochampa: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
EbolaTinubu:
Hundeyin is greater than EbolaTinubu the certificate forger
... Your papa nkor?
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Dennisochampa: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nazgul:
Mmesoma wrote jamb, passed with a score of over 200, but went ahead to forge results showing that she was the examinations overall highest.

Social media was set ablaze, she was called out. Some even demanded that she should be jailed. Of course she was punished immediately for committing such nefarious act, and her original results was rendered useless.

Now, a sitting president, forged...

1. The certificate he submitted to INEC

2. The qualifying certificate he used in gaining admission to CSU. Which obviously belonged to a female.

3. Claimed to have attended a secondary school which didn't exist until 4 years later.

To still think that the same people who called for Mmesoma's head don't see any problem with these, shows how far we've fallen as a country.

If your leaders keep getting away with things which can send an ordinary citizen to jail, believe me, they won't value you.

Look at the country today. Dollar is over 1k, inflation keeps rising like ijebu garri, many people can't feed their families. Crime rate has increased...

And in all of these, if you think a leader with a history of forgery who within months of resuming office, plunged Nigeria into the worst hardship this country has ever experienced since the civil war, is the same person you're praising, defending and expecting to lift us out of the mess he plunged us into, you really need to have your brain examined.
...trash
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
2 Mofos........

BentizilL0:
Failures hailing themselves, nothing new... cool
END OF THREAD.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by BentizilL0: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
Failures hailing themselves, nothing new... cool
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Olachase(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
Edusouls:
fool face reality and facts that tinubu is a forger and a criminal, nothing can change that even ur sheer foolishness
you sound like you have something reasonable to say buh you later end up ur note with foolishness

Abeg make the conversation end there
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Nazgul: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dennisochampa:
...trash
Trash that the candidate you're supporting is a failure or what?

Can you honestly look at the economy of Nigeria today and tell me that Tinubu is doing a great job?

I don't blame you, it's clear you don't feed yourself that's why it's trash to you.

When you start paying rent and bills, you'll understand my post much better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Beats APC In Abuja / WTO: Okonjo-iweala Testament Of Buhari's Passion For Integrity - Kalu / Police Deploy SWAT Officers In State Commands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.