Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference (25486 Views)

Full Text Of Atiku's Speech At His Press Conference / Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by favor914: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
Felimax:

I don hear! Oya go and sleep!
Atiku Malu Abubakar will finish his world press conference tomorrow evening 17.00 Abuja time, where he will solicit for funds to pay his expected, & highly anticipated record fines from The Supreme Court of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by gideonvalor98(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
MZEE01:
Unfortunately, Atiku is surrounded by Mushrooms like Reno Omokri and co, who barks like a dog fed on expired plantain chips and Cowbell. grin

David is intelligent 🤓 and smart and he's yet to leave Tinubu's blokos.

They feed on Atiku's money and no sincere supporters by his side.

David and Obidients have done more for Atiku in one week than what PDP supporters have done in three years.

If there is anyone who doesn't love David, I think you need to check your credentials to verify if you are really a sane being.

You're too daft to acknowledge it yourself. When he languish in jail y'all will praise him there. Someone that could leak the location of our military in their strategic place. Someone that's full of lies in his reporting...Someone that was rusticated due to false investigation in American University . No wonder you Obi supporters feed on his poo.
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Felimax(m): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
favor914:
Atiku Malu Abubakar will finish his world press conference tomorrow evening 17.00 Abuja time, where he will solicit for funds to pay his expected, & highly anticipated record fines from The Supreme Court of Nigeria.

Favour stop mentioning me, I beg you. Allow me focus!
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by tioyoung(m): 2:54am On Oct 06, 2023
Pain went straight to Reno.
After this electoral process dude will loose every social nd economic relevance
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by harrypetty(m): 5:57am On Oct 06, 2023
Dittodat:
Losers hailing each other. grin

Call them losers but they are on the way to deal "irreparable damage to your paymaster". How do you deal with that?
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by hollas2jnr(m): 6:12am On Oct 06, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol Hyundai omo ogbon, Use Obedient for re-echoing his propaganda online in the day and cash out from Atiku and PDP in the night.

I remember when FFK and Reno used to play ping pong with the headless mob. Now it is Hyundai time.

I heard his 70,000 FBI coming soon too, hope Atiku will pay him more $$.

Politics is a very 'dark web'... This is a pointer already, reason I neither trust any politician nor those meddling with them, in any way. There's always a selfish, bigger picture to their motives.
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Helgreenluv(m): 6:50am On Oct 06, 2023
Felimax:

That was the exact statement your grandfather used when referring to your father. Go and ask him.

Eran!

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Dennisochampa: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2023
Nazgul:

When Jonathan left Nigeria in 2015. Dollar was 240, 50k rice was 6k, cement was 600.

Standard of living was relatively affordable because he had hands who were actually interested in moving the economy forward.

APC came in 2015 with their propaganda, and things started going downwards.

We barely managed to survive Buhari before Tinubu came in.

He avoided debates, which is a known platform for telling the people what you intend to do for them. The only place where he made himself available to take and answer questions was in Chatham house. Even there, he embarrassingly transferred questions thrown at him to other members of his group to answer on his behalf.

The only thing Tinubu said through out his campaign was that it's his turn to rule. How he intends to rule, he didn't tell us.

Peter Obi isn't a magician, but at least he made himself available to be scrutinized by various media outlets. A feat Tinubu made sure he avoided.

Peter Obi promised to end the criminality in the power sector, oil sector, military sector, educational sector...etc, by appointing capable hands who would be answerable to the people. (You and I)

If that is achieved do you think insecurity would continue, knowing fully well that some generals are diverting funds given to them to procure weapons for the war?

Do you think we'll be talking about power. After he visited Egypt to see how they're running their power sector?

Do you think the Naira would be on a free fall, when he mapped out his blueprint on how to rescue the economy?

I'll say this anywhere, tribalism is what's keeping Tinubu in Aso Rock. Cos whenever you ask his supporters (include you) any logical question about how Tinubu is running the economy, they'll immediately call Obi and Igbos.

What you should know is that this current hardship we're all facing isn't tribalistic. The more foolish choice you make because you want to teach Igbos a lesson, the harder you struggle to survive in the economy those you support are managing.

Maybe when Dollar hits 3k and fuel hits 2k, maybe just maybe you guys would understand that these people you defend so much do not care about you. They're just there to enrich themselves and their families. Leaving you their ever gallant supporter in abject poverty.

Peter Obi isn't a Messiah, but I can beat my chest and tell you that if he had won, our economy wouldn't have been falling cluelessly the way it's doing currently.

Lol.... Tribalist? This is what's wrong with us...

We think that anyone supporting tinubu is automatically Yoruba...
Bros I'm from the south south...

I no be Yoruba boy...

Compare the state tinubu ruled for 8 years and the one Peter obi ruled... Which one would you rather live in at the moment??

Lagos state or anambra?

Also Peter obi pays thousands to the UK government in tax yearly for his business which he sited in UK...

Will heaven fall if his businesses are based here in Nigeria??

Show me a government official in UK that have business interests in anambra or even Nigeria....

Boss let's leave all these things and avoid distractions... Tinubu isn't a magician and neither is Peter obi....
Non of them are saints either!!!

And for the records, I am not a Yoruba person

Tankyo
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Dennisochampa: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2023
Felimax:

Hahahaha.... For your mind!
How is your mum? Extend my greetings to her.

Lol... My mum is fine... She brought me up well.... She taught me never to bring people's families into trivial issues....
I really do hope you teach your kids same if u eventually have some!!
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Felimax(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2023
Dennisochampa:

Lol... My mum is fine... She brought me up well.... She taught me never to bring people's families into trivial issues....
I really do hope you teach your kids same if u eventually have some!!

Just go! I did not insult your mum and will not do. Next time learn to address people without insulting them. Please go in peace we are not friends.
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Felimax(m): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2023
Helgreenluv:

You just confirm it abi! Lol!
Werey! Omo'olodo!
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Dennisochampa: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
Felimax:

Just go! I did not insult your mum and will not do. Next time learn to address people without insulting them. Please go in peace we are not friends.
.... Who wants to be friends with you.... If I catch you like this, na to use konk spoil your head grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Helgreenluv(m): 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
Felimax:

You just confirm it abi! Lol!
Werey! Omo'olodo!
Abban ka alade ne
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Omodua(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
LegendHero:

Why shame go catch me when I am not as useless as you.

When I say "Headless Mob", just say present.
Shame must catch you because you're crumbs eater. As useless as the so called supporters who do not reason beyond their anus. So infantile and pathetically morose that you have turned plebian before the politician labouring to convince Nigerians he didn't present Oluwole certificate to INEC.

You claimed to be Legend Hero when you lack any atom of heroism in you.

You deserve pity!
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Felimax(m): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
Dennisochampa:
.... Who wants to be friends with you.... If I catch you like this, na to use konk spoil your head grin grin grin grin

Dem don born your papa?
Go and konk your mother hegoat!

If you catch me I use bullet finish your leg. Otondo like you!

Only one bullet for that your big head and nobody will read your trash here.

Extend my greetings to your mum!
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Felimax(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Abban ka alade ne

I swear that is your mother's name!
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by LegendHero(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
Omodua:
Shame must catch you because you're crumbs eater. As useless as the so called supporters who do not reason beyond their anus. So infantile and pathetically morose that you have turned plebian before the politician labouring to convince Nigerians he didn't present Oluwole certificate to INEC.

You claimed to be Legend Hero when you lack any atom of heroism in you.

You deserve pity!

Pity your family my brother.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Dennisochampa: 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Felimax:

Dem don born your papa?
Go and konk your mother hegoat!

If you catch me I use bullet finish your leg. Otondo like you!

Only one bullet for that your big head and nobody will read your trash here.

Extend my greetings to your mum!
....u

Again God bless your mum.... Them train me well so I no dey abuse people parents grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Helgreenluv(m): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
Felimax:

I swear that is your mother's name!
Hahahaha Ashe umman ka karuwa ce. Dan zina kawai
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Felimax(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Hahahaha Ashe umman ka karuwa ce. Dan zina kawai

Same to you from the depths of my heart!
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Felimax(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
Dennisochampa:
....u

Again God bless your mum.... Them train me well so I no dey abuse people parents grin grin grin

And you wan link your papa age!
Amen jare!
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Helgreenluv(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
Felimax:

Same to you from the depths of my heart!
Kare. Abban ka ya auri umman ka a gidan karuwanci
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Dennisochampa: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
Felimax:

And you wan link your papa age!
Amen jare!
..... E no change the fact say na odeh you be grin grin cheesy
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by JONSYN7154: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
Felimax:
I thought the drunkard Wike will send his boys to the venue to scatter the whole thing.

The dog knows his master!
na that one u dey tok?

What about Asari wet tok say him go supot Tinubu u hear him voice?
Shame dey catch dem.
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Dittodat: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
harrypetty:

Call them losers but they are on the way to deal "irreparable damage to your paymaster". How do you deal with that?

Irreparable damage for your own mind.
Keep clowning 🤡 🤣
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Emmahunk(m): 10:32pm On Feb 10
favor914:
He will remain in Accra @ least for the next 8 years, Useless dirty low life scumbag, Na only Ghana fit grant the idiot Asylum?

His stupidity & bad belle for Bola Tinubu has put him into exile till further notice?.

Hope you are still enjoying your Tinubu
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by TopBanter: 1:14am On Feb 11
Massiveglory:

Hate him or love him, David hundeyin is Nigeria's best investigative Journalist.
The young man has a special grace in this profession.

That's because Nigerians have poor standards and set the bar very low always. You are too easily impressed because of lack of exposure to world standard practices in Nigeria.

Elsewhere, where there is professionalism and civility, Hundeyin's type of 'investigative journalism' ,along with his overall condemnable character and methods, is rejected as "misconduct".

This is someone who hurls wild, unsubstantiated and image-damaging allegations and blackmail recklessly against others.

Below is what happens to the likes of Hjndeyin in civilised climes while he is hailed a hero in lawless and backwards Nigeria.

I have also helped you with the definition of racketeering since it appears you don't understand the serious misconduct your hero has been dismissed for in one of the finest educational institution in the world while Nigerians lick his wretched ass in our 'anything goes' nation.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by TopBanter: 1:30am On Feb 11
ThiefnubuBandit:
Thank you, Atiku. David Hundeyin is one Nigerian youth I respect because he always stands for the truth and also a good investigative journalist. Not some useless stupid idiotic online miscreants who collect 33k every month just to defend a stupid bastard fraudulent drug criminal who forged certificate.

Ronu miscreants, plantain and rice bandits who were gallivanting all over social media like demented chimpanzees over Mmesoma are now hiding in shame to know Gbola Tilumbu the drug criminal forged certificate.

Nonsense. The truth is that you Nigerians are not consistently principled or upright. You will famz and worship the Devil if he is 'giving it woto woto' to individuals you hate.like Tinubu. Then Hundeyin becomes an unimpeachable hero in your prejudiced and unprincipled eyes.

If Hundeyin is what you claim, rather than a cheap and unprincipled blackmailer plus cynical.opportunist, why was he dismissed from Oxford, one if the finest educational institution in the world, which made specific and very serious allegations about his character and conduct that Hundeyin has never dared challenge?

It amazes me how people like you always claim you know how Nigeria will get better, or who is good or bad for our nation, when you obviously do not have enduring principles or character and only see every issue from the biased angles of those you love and hate blindly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi, His Wife And Their Daughters Pictured / Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic / Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.