Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference (25488 Views)

Full Text Of Atiku's Speech At His Press Conference / Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Drsmartphilips: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
portable is greater than chukwu
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by turbotech11: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
Agbado supporters have really run out of steam. Come see their Whatsapp groups now. You go laugh tire dey wonder how moronic people can be in trying to come up with ideas to defend nonsense ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by yommen: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
henidord3:
Dnt joke with David mehn that guy it's so inspiring and he Sabi dig out shit

That same David the fraudulent guy

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by hatchy(f): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wizardslayer:
Please has proff Soyinka gone into hiding??
The white haired fool, you mean?
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by MRMRMR: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wailing season. grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Helgreenluv(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
Felimax:
I thought the drunkard Wike will send his boys to the venue to scatter the whole thing.

The dog knows his master!
Say no to drugs. That's my candid advice to you
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by rolams(m): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hope he will repeat it when the table turns against him too?

I like honest people ooo!
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Sannisege: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
Chai, Atiku is finished. See what he has reduced himself to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Dittodat: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
Losers hailing each other. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Omoawoke2(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
This atiku na confirm agbaya
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Felimax(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Say no to drugs. That's my candid advice to you

And the one in your head will last you eternity! Your own drug addiction na follow come.
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by seunayantokun(m): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
And Atiku isn't dubious?
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Felimax(m): 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
hatchy:
The white haired fool, you mean?

Into hibernation!
You guys are yet to understand some of those people from the West.

7 years round the Western States is no joke.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Olurondo: 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
Rubbish man Atiku Abubakar.No amount of desperation will make Atiku become the President of this country.To the shitty journalist David Hundeyin,truth manipulation will not make him go far in his career as a journalist!
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by CJStarz: 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
I like David Hundeyin's efforts at unraveling the truth but now I know who's bankrolling who๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by RealEzee(m): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
benuejosh:
We now know who is bank rolling who.

E be like we go touch this matter too.
grin c dis one
Y u no follow go en school start ur investgation

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Jlow2: 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Unfortunately Nigeria donโ€™t appreciate good things , they only celebrate demons and devils, ask president good luck.
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Christistruth00: 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin

Is it this David Hundeyin or a different one?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Helgreenluv(m): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Felimax:

And the one in your head will last you eternity! Your own drug addiction na follow come.
Ton pรจre est un cochon
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by olajac: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Both are women ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by EbolaTinubu: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dennisochampa:
... Your papa nkor?
My papa kee you there zombie
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by hatchy(f): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Felimax:

Into hibernation!
You guys are yet to understand some of those people from the West.

7 years round the Western States is no joke.
The much I know about them is that they are very tribalistic. There are also very very few men and women of honor from there....very few.
They are ever ready to destroy others but protect theirs for same reason they destroyed the other man from a different tribe....Goodluck Jonathan comes to mind.
Their so called men of found their voices during Jonathan regime, they gathered and pulled him down. Do you still hear the voices of Adeboye and the rest again?
That is how they are....tribalism runs in their blood.
Beware of betrayer and forgers.

Beware.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by ElSudani: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Now we know who is paying him.
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by henidord3: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
yommen:

That same David the fraudulent guy
whatever u like tag him his the biggest investigative journalist now in Nigeria I salute him for that it's not easy
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by infofta(m): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tinubu is parading "INEC certificate" according to the Chicago state university registrar and the court Judge.
Fake names, logo, forged signatures and grammatical errors
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by AskProf: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
EbolaTinubu:
Hundeyin is greater than Awolowo and Abiola combined grin

He is even greater than Oduduwa the devil that was thrown from the sky by Angel Michael grin

Pls, don t bring the dead into this.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Jonjam269: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Loser hailing loser, both labouring in vain, Tinubu is your president and Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria and you can't do more than what obidots are known for wailing, grunting and peddling falsehood.
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by AskNgige2: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

He is even greater than Oduduwa the devil that was thrown from the sky by Angel Michael grin
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Olayiwola2905(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

[color=#006600][/color] This your comment made me smile aswear, but at the same time, I have to say my mind, that you're bastard for mentioning Awolowo, Abiola, and Oduduwa.
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Segzy19: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
Oya clap for David Hundeyin...
Atiku don recognise am.....

He should type out Atiku's speech and frame it in a glass and hang it in his house grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by EbolaTinubu: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
Olayiwola2905:

[color=#006600][/color] This your comment made me smile aswear, but at the same time, I have to say my mind, that you're bastard for mentioning Awolowo, Abiola, and Oduduwa.
Thunder fire your left nyash grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki Strike Deal Over $29.9b Loan Request / Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police / EFCC Recovers N38m Bullet-proof SUV From Ex-nimasa DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.