Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference (25496 Views)

Full Text Of Atiku's Speech At His Press Conference / Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Qoko: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
Felimax:
I thought the drunkard Wike will send his boys to the venue to scatter the whole thing.

The dog knows his master!

He would have disgraced for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by ufuosman(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
David is really trying
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Think9ja(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
EbolaTinubu:
Hundeyin is greater than EbolaTinubu the certificate forger

Which state that guy come from?
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Chinjo2: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Birautii:
Ok

Were you the one that adjusted Tinubu's CSU certificate?
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Raskimonojendor: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Crook hailing a fraudulent fake news purveyor refugee grin

Business as usual.

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Raskimonojendor: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Sannisege:
Chai, Atiku is finished. See what he has reduced himself to.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Edusouls(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Olachase:
you sound like you have something reasonable to say buh you later end up ur note with foolishness

Abeg make the conversation end there
chai meee?
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Gentlelox: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hotfreezing:
Another Yoruba man for our mkpurummiri dogs to worship.

Remind me of when they weren't calling Kemi Olunloyo Ada Biafra. grin
Hundeyin is an Edo boy...

Go to sch, not everything revolves around ur tiny village.
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Omodua(m): 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol Hyundai omo ogbon, Use Obedient for re-echoing his propaganda online in the day and cash out from Atiku and PDP in the night.

I remember when FFK and Reno used to play ping pong with the headless mob. Now it is Hyundai time.

I heard his 70,000 FBI coming soon too, hope Atiku will pay him more $$.
You're too intelligent to support infamy and sleaze.

Tinubu forged his certificates and presented to INEC. Not from CSU. And here,you're defending him. Do you have conscience at all?
How much are you being paid to mortgage your conscience?

I am disappointed in you. It means you don't have opinion of your own but teleguided by crumbs from master's table.

I am ashamed of you!

Kai!!
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Hotfreezing: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Gentlelox:
Hundeyin is an Edo boy...

Go to sch, not everything revolves around ur tiny village.

Look at this dumb ignoramus. It seems you inherited stupidity from both parents.

Hundeyin is an Egun name. His father is Egun from Badagry in Lagos.

Ordinarily, I don't reply idiots, but I decided to give you free education since your parents couldn't educate you.

https://www-thecityceleb-com.webpkgcache.com/doc/-/s/www.thecityceleb.com/biography/public-figure/journalist/david-hundeyin-biography-parents-tribe-age-net-worth-wife-brother-twitter-family-state-of-origin-articles/
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Thomasankara(m): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
[/color]so shall they tear apart[color=#770077]🙏
Woodshot:
Atiku or Tinubu one of them gonna cry pretty soon. I am pro or supporter of none. I just enjoy seeing politicians tear up grin grin
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Dennisochampa: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

My papa kee you there zombie
.... Thief pikin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Dennisochampa: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nazgul:

Trash that the candidate you're supporting is a failure or what?

Can you honestly look at the economy of Nigeria today and tell me that Tinubu is doing a great job?

I don't blame you, it's clear you don't feed yourself that's why it's trash to you.

When you start paying rent and bills, you'll understand my post much better.
.....lol.....bros 9ja was a mess before tinubu inherited it... Don't make it look like it's tinubu that made Nigeria what it is today...

I am sure you're an obi supporter....
Let me ask, will obi have changed Nigeria in 3 months to become like USA or UK or Switzerland??
Will the common man be earning 1m per month after obi entered
Or will it stop unknown gun men from killing people in the east or herdsmen from killing people in north

Boss, let's not deceive ourselves..... Non of these politicians are clean.... It's just that na tinubu own come out now and that's why everyone is on the edge...
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Dennisochampa: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
Felimax:

Common getat!
The country is not for rogues!
The criminal mandate will never sleep. Also Rock will be too hot for him.
..... Odeh.... Aso rock don turn to also rock.... Ewu...
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by LegendHero(m): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
Omodua:

Tinubu forged his certificates and presented to INEC. Not from CSU. And here,you're defending him. Do you have conscience at all?

I am disappointed in you. It means you don't have opinion of your own but teleguided by crumbs from master's table.

I am ashamed of you!

Kai!!

Na your papa dey pay me money. Ask am how much I don swindle from him.

You are disappointed in me? Did I ever come to your house to be appointed in me before?

Be like say you forget to use your drug.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Omodua(m): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Na your papa dey pay me money. Ask am how much I don swindle from him.

You are disappointed in me? Did I ever come to your house to be appointed in me before?

Be like say you forget to use your drug.
Abeggi,go sit down. Shame no dey catch you?
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by LegendHero(m): 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Omodua:
Abeggi,go sit down. Shame no dey catch you?

Why shame go catch me when I am not as useless as you.

When I say "Headless Mob", just say present.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Emmahunk(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
Believe it or not, David Hundeyin is one of Nigeria 's best.
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Fearyourcreator: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
EbolaTinubu:
Hundeyin is greater than Awolowo and Abiola combined grin

He is even greater than Oduduwa the devil that was thrown from the sky by Angel Michael grin
Who again?
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Felimax(m): 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dennisochampa:
..... Odeh.... Aso rock don turn to also rock.... Ewu...

Hahahaha.... For your mind!
How is your mum? Extend my greetings to her.
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by favor914: 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
Omodua:

I am ashamed of you!

Kai!!
Sharap, dull minded oblivious Native Thing.
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by favor914: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
Emmahunk:
Believe it or not, David Hundeyin is one of Nigeria 's best.
He will remain in Accra @ least for the next 8 years, Useless dirty low life scumbag, Na only Ghana fit grant the idiot Asylum?

His stupidity & bad belle for Bola Tinubu has put him into exile till further notice?.
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Felimax(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
hatchy:
The much I know about them is that they are very tribalistic. There are also very very few men and women of honor from there....very few.
They are ever ready to destroy others but protect theirs for same reason they destroyed the other man from a different tribe....Goodluck Jonathan comes to mind.
Their so called men of found their voices during Jonathan regime, they gathered and pulled him down. Do you still hear the voices of Adeboye and the rest again?
That is how they are....tribalism runs in their blood.
Beware of betrayer and forgers.

Beware.

I can't help but totally agree with you but let me just add. If a Western man or woman is insulting you with their dialect just simply tell them Olorun same to you from the depths of my heart ❤️ you will see drama that day.

If they pray for you as you are about to buy from them and you end up eventually not buying they will reverse all the prayer they made for you.

All my years in the West I have always crave to see myself home. I have always been that voice in their BRT buses who will not stop but talk about their lifestyles.
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Felimax(m): 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Ton père est un cochon ati baba mi

That was the exact statement your grandfather used when referring to your father. Go and ask him.

Eran!
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by favor914: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
Felimax:

I can't help but totally agree with you but let me just add. If a Western man or woman is insulting you with their dialect just simply tell them Olorun same to you from the depths of my heart ❤️ you will see drama that day.

If they pray for you as you are about to buy from them and you end up eventually not buying they will reverse all the prayer they made for you.

All my years in the West I have always crave to see myself home. I have always been that voice in their BRT buses who will not stop but talk about their lifestyles.

What kind of nonsense is this? Tinubu has turned you all to disgruntled oblivious minded refugees in their own motherland because you lost election?

Atiku & Tambuwal that left Pdp to make sure Jonathan did not do a third term are now Yorubas that removed Mumu Goodluck from power?
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Felimax(m): 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
favor914:
What kind of nonsense is this? Tinubu has turned you all to disgruntled refugees in their own motherland because you lost election?

Common kiss my as's!
Go to bed now before you je gbe se!
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Felimax(m): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
favor914:
What kind of nonsense is this? Tinubu has turned you all to disgruntled oblivious minded refugees in their own motherland because you lost election?

Atiku & Tambuwal that left Pdp to make sure Jonathan did not do a third term are now Yorubas that removed Mumu Goodluck from power?

The food was stolen from our house and you all ate it in your house and you want to claim innocence abi bawo?
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by favor914: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
Felimax:

Common kiss my as's!
Go to bed now before you je gbe se!
No wonder, Na you Felimax with nonsense as usual, I should have checked who posted the wailers epistle before I responded.

Perennial Loser, you have returned from Chicago Illinois empty handed, now it is to return to your all eyes 👀 on the judiciary again?

Mumurist, The Supreme Court of Nigeria is waiting for you enemies of Nigeria with record fines.
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by favor914: 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
Felimax:

The food was stolen from our house and you all ate it in your house and you want to claim innocence abi bawo?
Abubakar Malu should blame his boy Gringory Obi for stealing his food, Tinubu is just a beneficiary to Gringory’s betrayal of his Master who the Apga Judas/ Pdp runaway contested presidential election against his Oga.
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Felimax(m): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
favor914:
No wonder, Na you Felimax with nonsense as usual, I should have checked who posted the wailers epistle before I responded.

Perennial Loser, you have returned from Chicago Illinois empty handed, now it is to return to your all eyes 👀 on the judiciary again?

Mumurist.

I don hear! Oya go and sleep!
Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Nazgul: 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dennisochampa:
.....lol.....bros 9ja was a mess before tinubu inherited it... Don't make it look like it's tinubu that made Nigeria what it is today...

I am sure you're an obi supporter....
Let me ask, will obi have changed Nigeria in 3 months to become like USA or UK or Switzerland??
Will the common man be earning 1m per month after obi entered
Or will it stop unknown gun men from killing people in the east or herdsmen from killing people in north

Boss, let's not deceive ourselves..... Non of these politicians are clean.... It's just that na tinubu own come out now and that's why everyone is on the edge...
When Jonathan left Nigeria in 2015. Dollar was 240, 50k rice was 6k, cement was 600.

Standard of living was relatively affordable because he had hands who were actually interested in moving the economy forward.

APC came in 2015 with their propaganda, and things started going downwards.

We barely managed to survive Buhari before Tinubu came in.

He avoided debates, which is a known platform for telling the people what you intend to do for them. The only place where he made himself available to take and answer questions was in Chatham house. Even there, he embarrassingly transferred questions thrown at him to other members of his group to answer on his behalf.

The only thing Tinubu said through out his campaign was that it's his turn to rule. How he intends to rule, he didn't tell us.

Peter Obi isn't a magician, but at least he made himself available to be scrutinized by various media outlets. A feat Tinubu made sure he avoided.

Peter Obi promised to end the criminality in the power sector, oil sector, military sector, educational sector...etc, by appointing capable hands who would be answerable to the people. (You and I)

If that is achieved do you think insecurity would continue, knowing fully well that some generals are diverting funds given to them to procure weapons for the war?

Do you think we'll be talking about power. After he visited Egypt to see how they're running their power sector?

Do you think the Naira would be on a free fall, when he mapped out his blueprint on how to rescue the economy?

I'll say this anywhere, tribalism is what's keeping Tinubu in Aso Rock. Cos whenever you ask his supporters (include you) any logical question about how Tinubu is running the economy, they'll immediately call Obi and Igbos.

What you should know is that this current hardship we're all facing isn't tribalistic. The more foolish choice you make because you want to teach Igbos a lesson, the harder you struggle to survive in the economy those you support are managing.

Maybe when Dollar hits 3k and fuel hits 2k, maybe just maybe you guys would understand that these people you defend so much do not care about you. They're just there to enrich themselves and their families. Leaving you their ever gallant supporter in abject poverty.

Peter Obi isn't a Messiah, but I can beat my chest and tell you that if he had won, our economy wouldn't have been falling cluelessly the way it's doing currently.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference by Felimax(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
favor914:

Mumurist.

Sorry, you don't deserve it!
Please, don't mention me next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability / New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? / Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.