Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,285 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

But Why? Gurls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why? Gurls (1673 Views)

Why Gurls Sleep The Way They Do / Some Rugged Gurls Location On Nairaland;D / Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why? Gurls by tellwisdom: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2011

Ladies, cant you do without weavons/attachments?? etc, I was standing beside a gurl this afternoon talking to her, OBOY NA SO SHE BEGIN DEY ROTATE OO, she tot i was admiring her, not knowing I WAS BUSY PITYING HER, FOR THE HEAVY CANOPY SHE WORE ON HER HEAD. embarassed angry angry.

I knw it partly reflects beauty on u, but the OVERLOAD IS BECOMING TOO MUCH, no wonder some of u dont think straight, sometimes u see some HITTING THEIR  HEAD **GBAM GBAM GBAM!** grin grin undecided undecided. No offence, just saying embarassed
Re: But Why? Gurls by Dyt(f): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2011
ok
we af hear
Re: But Why? Gurls by tellwisdom: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2011
Hear what?? sad
Re: But Why? Gurls by MrsChima1(f): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2011
Are you upset the chick is wearing weave or she rejected you? 

Why do YOU CARE about her head?
Re: But Why? Gurls by tellwisdom: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2011
Are you upset the chick is wearing weave or she rejected you? 

Why do YOU CARE about her head?

FINE BWOI NO PIMPLES wink wink. Thats only if i was chyking her oo, which i wasnt wink
Re: But Why? Gurls by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2011
[size=68pt]Arranticus Nonsenticus!. . . smiley[/size]
Re: But Why? Gurls by tellwisdom: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2011
Oboy, i aint gon notice ur presence cos its an abomination paying attention to ALBINOS cheesy cheesy
Re: But Why? Gurls by MrsChima1(f): 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2011
tellwisdom:

FINE BWOI NO PIMPLES wink wink. Thats only if i was chyking her oo, which i wasnt wink

But YOU created a thread in her honor.   lipsrsealed undecided
Re: But Why? Gurls by LesbianBoy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=68pt]Arranticus Nonsenticus!. . . smiley[/size]
Can u pliss shirt up your mouth for once, you this abino angry angry
Re: But Why? Gurls by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2011
tellwisdom:

Oboy, i aint gon notice your presence cos its an abomination  paying attention to ALBINOS cheesy cheesy
[size=14pt]SMH! I'd have considered towing the precedent you set, calling me an albino by maybe entering a contest of profile pic analytics with you, but sadly, you are so damn fugly, that you considered only your foot, suitable as a profile pic! It's because of baboon like creatures like you that the white man insists on calling africans, "Monkeys!" . . .

Another word of advise: With the high rate of your superfluous fanciful legendary threads, characterized with an idiotic show of shame in the name of ridiculing Nigerian girls, i think it's high time you seriously considered "[b]gay[/b]gotry". . . And i mean it in a nice way! wink. . . . . . . . .  Tellpileptic Fool![/size]
smiley
Re: But Why? Gurls by MrCork17: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2011
Sexkillz. You gayy albino. Don’t you have hairdresser to go to? cry
Re: But Why? Gurls by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sexkillz.  You gayy albino. Don’t you have hairdresser to go to? cry

[size=14pt]Dear Cork!
You know as well as i do, infact, if not better than me, that you are Nairaland's beloved Aggravated Fool! Sometimes you are funny, but most times, you are outrightly unquantifiably Moronic! Condescending, again to buttress the unshakable established fact of your fluid stupidity, would be a quantum waste of my time, and would also be an un-necessitated insult to the intelligence of those who had earlier called you a fool! I hope you understand in clear tangential terms, that i dont have your time! Permit me to ignore you, for now, till a more appropriate time!. . . .

Your faithful pain in arse. . .
                                                                                                                                         Sexkillz![/size]
smiley
Re: But Why? Gurls by MrCork17: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Dear Cork!
You know as well as i do, infact, if not better than me, that you are Nairaland's beloved Aggravated Fool! Sometimes you are funny, but most times, you are outrightly unquantifiably Moronic! Condescending, again to buttress the unshakable established fact of your fluid stupidity, would be a quantum waste of my time, and would also be an un-necessitated insult to the intelligence of those who had earlier called you a fool! I hope you understand in clear tangential terms, that i dont have your time! Permit me to ignore you, for now, till a more appropriate time!. . . .

Your faithful pain in arse. . .
                                                                                                                                         Sexkillz![/size]
smiley

Sexkillz.  Bro  chill out. Being a gayy albino is sumtin u should be proud about. No one will laugh at you  undecided
Re: But Why? Gurls by tellwisdom: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2011
Can u pliss shirt up your mouth for once, you this abino angry angry

Sexkillz.  Bro  chill out. Being a gayy albino is sumtin u should be proud about.  No one will laugh at you  undecided

DROPS FAINTEDDDDD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: But Why? Gurls by tellwisdom: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2011
But YOU created a thread in her honor.  lipsrsealed undecided

She only brought my attention to one of the menace abt women grin grin

sexsheelz aka Albino, Eagles dont play with falcons cheesy cheesy, so ofwat use shld i compete pics with u??   Me na cute bwoi, believe it or leave it, your Boss haff spoken cheesy cheesy
Re: But Why? Gurls by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2011
[size=14pt]Yeah! And Obansanjo is also cute. . . Rubbish!

Keep showcasing your hard earned Ignorance & Obscurantism to the whole world, if at your age and marital status, you cant define nor differentiate an albino! SMH!
[/size]
Re: But Why? Gurls by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2011
every mallam to im own kettle o,
Re: But Why? Gurls by ronkebp(f): 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin, i could not help but laugh

LMSAO,
Re: But Why? Gurls by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2011
grin grin grin grin. two fighting!! grin grin grin tongue
Re: But Why? Gurls by freecocoa(f): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Yeah! And Obansanjo is also cute. . . Rubbish!

Keep showcasing your hard earned Ignorance & Obscurantism to the whole world, if at your age and marital status, you cant define nor differentiate an albino! SMH!
[/size]

onye oke oyibo,e no eba?kedu nke nna eme?so e nugo nwanyi igwa ro'm.
Re: But Why? Gurls by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2011
freecocoa:

onye oke oyibo,e no eba?kedu nke nna eme?so e nugo nwanyi igwa ro'm.
[size=14pt]Mba nu![/size] smiley
Re: But Why? Gurls by Omoghetto1(f): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2011
Obirin se kini. Ma fo igo ni ibi ba yi. Op, o ya dapa. abi oti ri ibi ti wan fi oyan se butter. gbe ko. o to be. fi le be. ani se ki ni, lo mu omi tutu se je. shio kelebe.
Re: But Why? Gurls by freecocoa(f): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Mba nu![/size] smiley
Biko gbado kwa anya,ka umu nwanyi NL rapu e gang desecrate gi,okwa e tua ka oga seun si ede ya,lol.
Re: But Why? Gurls by Godmother(f): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2011
What's all this language on this thread.I was enjoying the fight before grin grin
Re: But Why? Gurls by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2011
freecocoa:

Biko gbado kwa anya,ka umu nwanyi NL rapu e gang desecrate gi,okwa e tua ka oga seun si ede ya,lol.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [size=14pt]Egha e gbum![/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: But Why? Gurls by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2011
this thread is a laff patternz lol
Re: But Why? Gurls by tellwisdom: 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2011
[size=19pt]sexshitz is an ALBINO with RED Dickkk undecided undecided[/size]
Re: But Why? Gurls by MrResource(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2011
Boomarked!
Re: But Why? Gurls by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=19pt]sexshitz is an ALBINO with RED Dickkk undecided undecided[/size]
[size=14pt]SMH! Aggrandizing Stupidity! You keep moving in the same old same old fallacious circumlocutory replies!. . . . C'mon, you are disappointing me even!

***yawns*** Ok! I'm an Albino with a red d[b]i[/b]ck! Happy now?
Your inconsequential and undoubtedly Idiotic stereotypical reply has been jotted down, do you have any other Moronic observations? Can we hear them out? Tellobfuscated Arrow? cheesy
[/size]
Re: But Why? Gurls by tellwisdom: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2011
No wonder you chose to remain a GAYYY embarassed undecided undecided
Re: But Why? Gurls by MMM2(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2011
embarassedembarassedembarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now We Have Prettycindy & Cindybrown / HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage / Best Way To Know If Your Lover, Husband,wife Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.