Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage (1666 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
Pls guys my dad is late and my elder broda who is lukin afta d family wants to marry ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ε̲̣̣̣̥ off to one naija guy from switzerland. Pls guys wat shud I do? I nid strategy gals pls dis is SOS!
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2013
What do you want to do? Do you like the swizz guy? Are you ready for marriage? Is your brother forcing the man on you?... We sometimes get answers from our questions.
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by KINGwax(m): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
OP, u're lyin, this is not SOS it's intro_tech.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by KINGwax(m): 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
binger: What do you want to do? Do you like the swizz guy? Are you ready for marriage? Is your brother forcing the man on you?... We sometimes get answers from our questions.
which kind solution b all dz kind question?
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
KINGwax: which kind solution b all dz kind question?
the solution that is gotten from answering questions.
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
@binger just be nice for once it won't kill U̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
I can't get married 2a total stranger, not in dis lyf or d next
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by Sijo01(f): 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2013
irpheezy: I can't get married 2a total stranger, not in dis lyf or d next

say that to your bro.
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by omega25red(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sijo01:

say that to your bro.
or tell them you found out you have the package cool you know the package you can't get rid of
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
irpheezy: @binger just be nice for once it won't kill U̶̲̥̅̊.
c'mon dear,u think am 'punishing' u for the past? No,we're good...u might find a solution by answering those candid questions above.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by oboy3(m): 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
For how much?
I will add extra on top to take you
*Seriously*
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 17, 2013
o'boy:
For how much?
I will add extra on top to take you
*Seriously*

Abeg park well jor
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by digitalgeorgy(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2013
Your brother is tired of paying bills for you. Are you fully dependent on him?? If yes, then easing the borden off him will help. Get a job and show him dat u can take care of ur self till u r ready for the right man.
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2013
Just wait o, I am coming to help you. JUst wait small.

Be waiting o, I'm coming o.

I'm coming.
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by SAFO(m): 9:44am On Jan 17, 2013
Just play dead.
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 17, 2013
run away and never return
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by oboy3(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2013
irpheezy:

Abeg park well jor
e pain u?

Sorry o
na play me dey play o
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2013
@irpheezy,i didn't get your 'package'...i think you should connect.
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by KINGwax(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2013

english class:

KINGwax: class, wot is the grammatical function of the word, 'total' used in the above statement?

STUDENT: it is an adjectival word used to disqualify and make the object 'stranger' look bad!

KINGwax: correct!

OP, u see urself?
Ur mum was a once a total stranger, ur bf and ur sisters too. Infact, no one u are now friends wit was neva a frnd bt a total stranger
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
Are you sure that you are not excited about this because i can see it on your face?
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by jodeci01: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
Who does that in this day and age? Besides you look too pretty to be married off. Happiness can only come from loving each other mutually. Try explaining how you feel to your brother(assuming he's educated). Then again, he might have incentives to giving you away
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
jodeci01: Who does that in this day and age? Besides you look too pretty to be married off. Happiness can only come from loving each other mutually. Try explaining how you feel to your brother(assuming he's educated). Then again, he might have incentives to giving you away

Exactly wat I'm suspectin, thrz sth innit 4him. God hep me
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
digitalgeorgy: Your brother is tired of paying bills for you. Are you fully dependent on him?? If yes, then easing the borden off him will help. Get a job and show him dat u can take care of ur self till u r ready for the right man.

I have aa gud VERY gud job, can't complain. Just dnt buy d idea of livin alone as aa single chic
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by 2sexy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
jodeci01: Who does that in this day and age? Besides you look too pretty to be married off. Happiness can only come from loving each other mutually. Try explaining how you feel to your brother(assuming he's educated). Then again, he might have incentives to giving you away
who does this? The igbos... A lot of them still do. All daughters of my former neighbour were married through this process.
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by 2sexy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
OP, too bad you find yourself in such a mess. Quite and adorable lady. Well, how about you talk to him?
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by kittykat1(f): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
OP, arrangee marriages are not always bad. I am not asking you to marrying the guy but I want you to try and get to know him. Its only when you study d guy with an unbiased mind that you can make a sound decision. Its not always good to reject a suitor just cos he was introduced or recommended by family.

Your bro can't force u, sinc you are already working and living on your own.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by claremont(m): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
Arranged marriages have been known to have the lowest rates of divorce and/or separation as compared to 'love' marriages. If the proposed guy is a stranger, then get to know him better. Communicate your concerns to him, find out about his employment/financial status e.t.c. If he is someone you believe you can live with, marry the bugger!
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by victorian(f): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
@op, don't look down at the idea.. Get to know the guy, who knows? U could get to like his total package? Who knows? Relax and get talking with the guy.. Serious suitors are scarce.
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by 2sexy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
OP, please listen to kitty kat down to the last poster. I think they have a point. Besides, I dont think your brother would want you to marry some1 who is not good for you. He probably knows about the guy.

Just give the guy a chance but try to shine ya eyes well oh.
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by blahcknproud: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
Irpheezy, have u married the dude?
Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by SimplYeahmee(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
i'll say get to know the guy. you shud trust ur broda not to be someone who wud luk for ways to make you miserable. no matter how much of sibling rivalry that might have been btw you two. give it a chance, it might be your own success story.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Six-sence / How To Impress A Girl If You Are Shy / 5 Things Not To Say To The Guy You're Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.