Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar (28263 Views)

Zakzaky: Mohammad Jafar Montazeri Urges Nigeria To Send Him To Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Kubin: 7:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Miss tinubu. Is a goner

2 Likes

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Kapeter(m): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Dollyak:

That makes no sense. The fact something is legal in USA makes no difference to Nigeria as both practices different constitution. I think we can all agree it should have been managed better by Tinubu and his team
Which one makes no sense? Or you lots just want to hold onto that lies which you’ve believed.

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Ebola is a criminal and a certificate forger

2 Likes

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Jservice(f): 7:27am On Oct 06, 2023
Sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by akinmusi(m): 7:27am On Oct 06, 2023
following

The outcome is indeed quite predictable.

2 Likes

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Dpen11(f): 7:27am On Oct 06, 2023
You can't just predict

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Chinjo2: 7:27am On Oct 06, 2023
Menclothing:
Waste of time

Did the president attend CSU yes
Did he graduated with 1st class yes

Instead of him to charge the president with age he might win our opposition lack ability to win case they don’t present quality case is like tinubu don jazz them irrelevant case

Please, did you also redesigned your certificate?

2 Likes

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by vastolord4(m): 7:28am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

He has said the facts himself. The so-called forged documents are legal where the person is coming from.

If I have a baby aborted while in the US, you cannot bring a case against me in Nigeria as it is not a crime where it happened.

Plus, the moment the document was taken back to the school to certify it affirms their permission

Those are 2 totally different.. yours has to do with your business, while the other has to do with over 20 billion people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by stonemasonn: 7:28am On Oct 06, 2023
Zupay:
Agbadorians are fighting the wind, they already feel depleted and their usual go-to tactics is failing them massively, they are crying for Tinubu to bring in FFK, same FFK Obidients would run over with his receipts where he himself severally accused Tinubu of being a drug dealer and of questionable character.....they think FFK's grammar can save them but men don mount.
blablahblabbla... una no de taya.

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Agugbadin: 7:29am On Oct 06, 2023
Tinubu won the election and I think Atiku should have made the claims before the election and not when election has been won. Let the Judiciary deal with it they know better.

2 Likes

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:30am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

He has said the facts himself. The so-called forged documents are legal where the person is coming from.

If I have a baby aborted while in the US, you cannot bring a case against me in Nigeria as it is not a crime where it happened.

Plus, the moment the document was taken back to the school to certify it affirms their permission

What he did is legal in the US But in Nigeria laws is it legal? Your abortion case is incoherent here. You brought a forged document to inec. The school said the document you submitted didn't come from them. If my drivers licence is lost yet still valid, can u enter into any cyber cafe to print another copy?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by MikoB: 7:30am On Oct 06, 2023
Supreme court will rule over it very soon, and all the noise will go down after wards and we will be able to see what Tinubu has for us in the next 4 years.

4 Likes

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by drtee247(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2023
Obidients calmly waiting for ATIKU to win in court so that they will claim presidency
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by bluefilm: 7:31am On Oct 06, 2023
Just look at how all these shameless people are now desperately trying to twist the narrative.

So Mr. Balablue knew that it is perfectly legal to present a forged certificate to INEC because the so called certificate is from the US, and yet he is asking the US courts to prevent Atiku from perusing his so called academic records?

Fools. angry

Imagine if it was Mr. Peter Obi that is embroiled in this certificate forgery mess with his certificate going through this type of international scrutiny?

I'm sure that even moronic FFK, confused Festus K, Reno Mockery, that useless Babajide of TVC and even MC Olu will be giving WORLD press conference on the issue on a daily basis by now.

2 Likes

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by seunlayi(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2023
Ok
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by OneCandleAway(f): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2023
MRMRMR:

Someone passed with first class & u are telling me he forged his own certificate.
It takes a fool to reason like that grin grin grin

You are tge fool if with all the evidence you still support tinubu. Why didn't you acive him to apply legally through the school for the school to issue the third party vendor authority to reprint.

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by iamjavadem(m): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2023
Let's not forget the the university said it can be issued by a third party, so that doesn't make the document fake. It's simple logic. They did not even say authorized third party, so anyone can reissue it. Hence it cannot be fake especially since he did attend the university.

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Britishpea: 7:32am On Oct 06, 2023
Nothing unfortunate here. Atiku has no case. Was the school a Nigerian school?

It is legal to have a third party to print a certificate in the USA where the school was located.
Th legality of it was affirmed by the attestant.

It’s a dead case. It’s just a fuss over nothing. Atiku is only acting like a James Bond over irrelevant. I expected him to act like a James Bond before and during the election. He even didn’t campaign like Tinubu and Obi ho campaigned with all their resources.

Atiku won’t smell that seat! Time up

4 Likes

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Menclothing: 7:32am On Oct 06, 2023
Chinjo2:

Please, did you also redesigned your certificate?

Yes I did when I lost my certificate but organizations have work with confirm my degree my messaging my school for transcript

Certificate is ceremonial
Transcript is what shows your scores in each subject

When you lost your certificate you can redesign another
If you lost your transcript it it be sent to you again again and again

Most people here are rather dropout or just emotional go to university registrar and confirm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

You are very correct. Plus the fact that the replacement certificate being talked about cannot be issued by any Nig institution. So Nig Supreme Court has no legal ground to declare it forged after the school has declared it admissible

2 Likes

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by DMerciful(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2023
The school said they never collected any document from Tinubu or his lawyer. That they only collected FERPA! So what are you talking about?

In a real court(not the Supreme Fraud) there's no way Tinubu documents will stand age , gender,SSN, citizenship inconsistencies
Mynd44:

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by alobright17(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2023
Maxymilliano:

Unfortunately, technicality will prevail over facts ...
in some murder cases many are not found guilty not because they did not commit the crime why so?

Technicalities don't pretend that you are not aware that Technicalities are part of every system when it comes to judging matters .

2 Likes

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by DECLAN2015(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2023
Thegamingorca:
One man forge certificate, still magu magu him way enter presidency. What kind of embarrassment is upon Nigerians

Can someone forged his own certificate.

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by teepain: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2023
Menclothing:
Waste of time

Instead of him to charge the president with age he might win our opposition lack ability to win case they don’t present quality case is like tinubu don jazz them irrelevant case

You are very right. This case is lost especially when the school has declared that ex-students can get their replacement certificates from third parties as long as all the details on the certificate are consistent with the school's record.

It is the school alone can say that it's document was forged and in this instance they have clearly stated that their certificate is not forged. The court will take their words above any other person's. The opposition, through Atiku that ought to have been united to contest against the ruling party broke up days to the elections and now Atiku is seeking collaboration with Obi and Kwankwanso. I find that call hilarious and stupid at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by joyd200: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2023
The whole thing is simple: If you graduate in a US college, you don't need to apply to the university for a certificate because that is not the proof, evidence or document that you graduated. If someone is asking you for one, just go to a third party vendor (computer center etc), design one and give it to them. If they need to verify whether you graduated or not they would contact the school, and the school will authenticate your graduation. This case is simple and closed.

I schooled in the US, I'm working in Germany. I designed my certificate myself (which is useless anyway). My employer got my transcripts, which is the main evidence of my graduation from my school. I'm doing the work employed for I used my certificate clean yansh, it's useless. It's not evidence that you go to school. Simple!

4 Likes

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by OneCandleAway(f): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

I'veost all respect for you. You all don't know how this will boomerang on the rest of us. Countries won't trust our certificate and transcripts unless we go through process to verification and evaluation which isn't the case normally or currently

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by DMerciful(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2023
There's no empirical evidence to show that the president is same as Bola A Tinubu.
Menclothing:
Waste of time

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Alchemy528: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2023
That's what you thinks, but when the outcome becomes successful, it will shock you
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Henix(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2023
Supreme Court, through their technicality ruling, will give a legal backing to certificate forgery in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by wrongnumber: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2023
Maxymilliano:

https://www.facebook.com/669470853/posts/pfbid032s29GtZ4tqMV1d1DyVr67bGG1ZEdtzxVjsGkknE8ARMinbvgkHLM2phinvWH7RFgl/?mibextid=2JQ9oc
This is very satirical.

I love the closing remarks.

In conclusion. TINUBU IS GUILTY AS FVK.

I don't care about the certificate but he clearly falsified his document by claiming to have a GCE result from a school that was not in existence.

Nd according to the section quoted, the supreme court ought to remove him but your guess is as good as mine.

2 Likes

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by wrongnumber: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2023
Henix:
Supreme is about to give forgery a legal backing in Nigeria

GBAM. And believe it or not, theu will.

Nigeria is cursed with corruption even in the judiciary.

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by DECLAN2015(m): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2023
OneCandleAway:

You are tge fool if with all the evidence you still support tinubu. Why didn't you acive him to apply legally through the school for the school to issue the third party vendor authority to reprint.

It obvious u don't read to comphrend.Tbis herd mentality is sickning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode / Buratai's $1.5m Dubai Assets: DHQ To Decide Army Chief’s Fate / HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.