Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar (28266 Views)

Zakzaky: Mohammad Jafar Montazeri Urges Nigeria To Send Him To Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by OneCandleAway(f): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2023
joyd200:
The whole thing is simple: If you graduate in a US college, you don't need to apply to the university for a certificate because that is not the proof, evidence or document that you graduated. If someone is asking you for one, just go to a third party vendor (computer center etc), design one and give it to them. If they need to verify whether you graduated or not they would contact the school, and the school will authenticate your graduation. This case is simple and closed.

I schooled in the US, I'm working in Germany. I designed my certificate myself (which is useless anyway). My employer got my transcripts, which is the main evidence of my graduation from my school. I'm doing the work employed for I used my certificate clean yansh, it's useless. It's not evidence that you go to school. Simple!

Lies. According to this school tinubu graduated from, you can't just print out. You apply to the school, then the school directs the information to be printed out
Henix:
Supreme is about to give forgery a legal backing in Nigeria
to the third part vendor that is licensed by them as partners they work with.

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Menclothing: 7:36am On Oct 06, 2023
joyd200:
The whole thing is simple: If you graduate in a US college, you don't need to apply to the university for a certificate because that is not the proof, evidence or document that you graduated. If someone is asking you for one, just go to a third party vendor (computer center etc), design one and give it to them. If they need to verify whether you graduated or not they would contact the school, and the school will authenticate your graduation. This case is simple and closed.

I schooled in the US, I'm working in Germany. I designed my certificate myself (which is useless anyway). My employer got my transcripts, which is the main evidence of my graduation from my school. I'm doing the work employed for I used my certificate clean yansh, it's useless. It's not evidence that you go to school. Simple!

Thank you I just notice it seems most Nairalanders don’t attend university they are just online to disgrace their generations

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by gassbee: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2023
Maxymilliano:

Unfortunately, technicality will prevail over facts ...
On point bro, the nigerian courts are professionals in using chinese kick to knock out your case on technical grounds

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by ojobek: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2023
MRMRMR:

Someone passed with first class & u are telling me he forged his own certificate.
It takes a fool to reason like that grin grin grin
You think you are doing Tinubu good by typing all this nonsense,you are defending identity theft, forgery, drug Barron etc.Is that what your pastor teach you?Be just for once even if it will cost you your life.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

What he did is legal in the US But in Nigeria laws is it legal? Your abortion case is incoherent here. You brought a forged document to inec. The school said the document you submitted didn't come from them. If my drivers licence is lost yet still valid, can u enter into any cyber cafe to print another copy?
You can’t enter into any cyber cafe to print in Nig. Nigeria doesn’t allow it. But if you obtain that very driver’s license in the USA, and you misplace it, you can enter into a cyber cafe and print another. The printed copy is admissible anywhere in the world since it is legal in the country of origin.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Menclothing: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2023
DMerciful:
There's no empirical evidence to show that the president is same as Bola A Tinubu.

It shows you just full of hate the school confirmed current president is a product of the school his picture is even in their hall of fame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by jahsharon: 7:40am On Oct 06, 2023
Maxymilliano:

Unfortunately, technicality will prevail over facts ...

Una go Explain Tire, because No Evidence.

Cry, weep, wail. Losers are known for that. We cannot humiliate you from Nigeria to American Courts, and ask you not to cry, that will be animal cruelty. So, cry very well.

Tinubu is President till 2031
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by lapintoz: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2023
See mumu ipig flat..he*d.

Wetin Musa never see for una hand. 25% Abuja votes wins Presidential election.

Make una add CTC of court ruling for forgery and send to the Supreme Court.

CSU affirmed he did not forge his certificate. But because una skull dey empty, you load up on trash. Na your problem be that.

Una go wail tire, children born with hate.

Zupay:
Agbadorians are fighting the wind, they already feel depleted and their usual go-to tactics is failing them massively, they are crying for Tinubu to bring in FFK, same FFK Obidients would run over with his receipts where he himself severally accused Tinubu of being a drug dealer and of questionable character.....they think FFK's grammar can save them but men don mount.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by SolomonGrandi: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2023
Zupay:
Agbadorians are fighting the wind, they already feel depleted and their usual go-to tactics is failing them massively, they are crying for Tinubu to bring in FFK, same FFK Obidients would run over with his receipts where he himself severally accused Tinubu of being a drug dealer and of questionable character.....they think FFK's grammar can save them but men don mount.

E sure me say you no even read the deposition

Obidients lol
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by JuanDeDios: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

He has said the facts himself. The so-called forged documents are legal where the person is coming from.

If I have a baby aborted while in the US, you cannot bring a case against me in Nigeria as it is not a crime where it happened.

Plus, the moment the document was taken back to the school to certify it affirms their permission
Actually, we'd bring charges against you in Nigeria if Nigerian law forbids Nigerian residents from travelling outside Nigeria to procure an abortion. Many countries have laws like this.

2 Likes

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Qc1(m): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

He has said the facts himself. The so-called forged documents are legal where the person is coming from.

If I have a baby aborted while in the US, you cannot bring a case against me in Nigeria as it is not a crime where it happened.

Plus, the moment the document was taken back to the school to certify it affirms their permission

You're right.

I don't know why some people are hell bent on spreading lies.

CSU have come out to say that you can get a copy of the original diplomas from a third party as long as you attended the school. Mr Tinubu probably lost the original copy he was issued in 1979 but got another copy in 1997 (or so). The school also attested that the copy was gotten from an authorized third party and thereby represented by the school and 100% legal and Original.

I lived in America for 27 years and went to CSI (CUNY). I can boldly tell you this is how things are done in America.

I'm not a Tinubu fan but I just hate this nonsense. If you want to drag the President then do it on facts.

2 Likes

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by wrongnumber: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2023
DaTruths:
Nigeria is a Lawless country.

But on a second thought, these guys should Leave Tinubu to concentrate, Dollar is now 1k.

If he knows he's not a magician, he should better resign since nobody forced him to become president.

Who made it 1k?

He caused the problems himself.

He thought he run rule Nigeria the way he runs his drug cartel.

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by tolue42(m): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2023
If we want to dwell on Lord lugards law then we need to tell our children not to study in the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Don1987(m): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2023
Maxymilliano:

https://www.facebook.com/669470853/posts/pfbid032s29GtZ4tqMV1d1DyVr67bGG1ZEdtzxVjsGkknE8ARMinbvgkHLM2phinvWH7RFgl/?mibextid=2JQ9oc
this is the reason why i made a post yesterday that what works in America doesn't work here in Nigeria. It is over for him

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Usmanovic95(m): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

Tinubu should have vie for the president of America instead since what he did is backed by their law.What he did is synonymous to forgery here,a grievous one at that. These half truths won't take him anywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:46am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

Bad analogy. See it this way: Simon Ekpa is wanted in Nigeria even when he never committed a single crime on Nigerian soil.

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Manfromlasvegas(m): 7:46am On Oct 06, 2023
Ayo25:
If it is legal to do a replacement certificate in the country where the institution is located, what is the offence here?

Jafar is getting in the excuses early. He knows rightly there is no case here.

Everyone has opinion. What is public opinion on legal issues compared to what legal luminaries who have spent all their lives in the legal profession decides upon. Law is one thing, interpretation is another. Not everyone is qualified to interpret the law. The organ of government for the interpretation of law is the judiciary not the media that Jafar belongs to.

If the Nigerian judiciary can be bought, what is stopping Atiku or Obi from buying too. You cannot get judgement all the time. Whenever it does not swings your way, you should move on and stop acting like a fucking sore loser.

Honestly this was my first thought on the issue. But based on the constitutional extracts he presented here, it is clear that the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria abhors forgery of any kind even 'forgery' of a genuine qualification possessed by a person.
Frankly I await the interpretation of the courts

2 Likes

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Cajal(m): 7:46am On Oct 06, 2023
There is nothing unfortunate
He graduated from CSU and it is allowed over there in USA to replicate your certificate
Atiku is just chasing shadows
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by NwokoloOwa: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2023
I tend to disagree and with real facts and real life experiences in Nigeria andveven elsewhere.

One, Imagine losing your birth certificate and you visit the hospital of you birth and you apply and you are another certificate by some dishonest staff but basically with the right date of birth and other key features. If these staff did it out of their own greed how can I ever know it is not entirely genuine.

Two there was a time it was rampant to get a fake Driver's license even from VIO or FRSC offices until more measures were introduced to forestall this. Even same with passports at a time.
So if had genuinely approached an issuing office but was scammed in same office so to say, should I be punshed when it is on record that I followed the right path?
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by wrongnumber: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

Unfortunately, your arguement is totally bias.

How come you left out this part.

“It is immaterial whether the false document or writing, or counterfeit seal, was made in Nigeria or elsewhere.

Mynd44 I honestly respect your opinion but I expected more wisdom from you.

We all know that the supreme court will twist it but definitely not in the line of arguement you gave.

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Freebills12: 7:48am On Oct 06, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Mynd44:

Bro its a different ball game, there is evidence at hand, a forged certificate. Forged signatures even in US its a crime. The vendor that delivers the certificate does that in conjunction with the school but that of Tinibu is purely different. Maybe done here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by wrongnumber: 7:49am On Oct 06, 2023
NwokoloOwa:
I tend to disagree and with real facts and real life experiences in Nigeria andveven elsewhere.

One, Imagine losing your birth certificate and you visit the hospital of you birth and you apply and you are another certificate by some dishonest staff but basically with the right date of birth and other key features. If these staff did it out of their own greed how can I ever know it is not entirely genuine.

Two there was a time it was rampant to get a fake Driver's license even from VIO or FRSC offices until more measures were introduced to forestall this. Even same with passports at a time.
So if had genuinely approached an issuing office but was scammed in same office so to say, should I be punshed when it is on record that I followed the right path?

The question is.. Did Tinubu fill the form from CSU requesting for a replacement?

Cos I learnt that is the procedure.

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Helgreenluv(m): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2023
Zupay:

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by NinjaMetahuman: 7:49am On Oct 06, 2023
Solsix:

It's indeed finished if this is the mentality of majority of Nigerian youths
yeah if the mentality of average Nigerians is like that of the obidients. It is indeed finished.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:50am On Oct 06, 2023
DaTruths:
Nigeria is a Lawless country.

But on a second thought, these guys should Leave Tinubu to concentrate, Dollar is now 1k.

If he knows he's not a magician, he should better resign since nobody forced him to become president.

Tinubu concentrated and now I dollar is ₦1000.

Maybe the right thing to do is break his concentration, o!

What if he's actually concentrating on finishing us all?!?!
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Cajal(m): 7:51am On Oct 06, 2023
Dollyak:

That makes no sense. The fact something is legal in USA makes no difference to Nigeria as both practices different constitution. I think we can all agree it should have been managed better by Tinubu and his team
Now they practice different constitution
And you have been one of the fellow that says ..in a sane world like America...
Stop being hypocritical
That's not Nigeria university
He holds an American university certificate and by law , it's allowed
If it were a certificate from any Nigeria University then it becomes a sin when it is replicated by 3rd party
Is it difficulty to understand?
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by NinjaMetahuman: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Actually, we'd bring charges against you in Nigeria if Nigerian law forbids Nigerian residents from travelling outside Nigeria to procure an abortion. Many countries have laws like this.
which Nigeria law says you can't travel to us to perform abortion?

Is this a joke?

So if you smoke weed in Canada where it is legal, ndlea can arrest you when you get back to Nigeria?

Make una dey use common sense now
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by DMerciful(m): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2023
In the documents they presented, date of birth was wrong, sex was wrong, SSN was wrong, address was wrong, signature wrong, secondary was wrong, font was wrong so how the hell did the registrar say its same person? He said he believes its same person because of a wrong transcript. Registrar will face prosecution for sure, he is shielding Amoda
Menclothing:

It shows you just full of hate the school confirmed current president is a product of the school his picture is even in their hall of fame
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by wrongnumber: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Bro its a different ball game, there is evidence at hand, a forged certificate. Forged signatures even in US its a crime. The vendor that delivers the certificate does that in conjunction with the school but that of Tinibu is purely different. Maybe done here in Nigeria.

Succinctly said.

That is why I'm amazed that Atiku’s counsel did not specifically ask the CSU registrar if third party vendor can be any source or if there are designated vendors.

That a certificate can be gotten from a third party vendor does not mean I can just go to any random place to get one.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by theforemost: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2023
Maxymilliano:

https://www.facebook.com/669470853/posts/pfbid032s29GtZ4tqMV1d1DyVr67bGG1ZEdtzxVjsGkknE8ARMinbvgkHLM2phinvWH7RFgl/?mibextid=2JQ9oc

because Tinubu defeated your evil ritual landed illuminati friend, you writing what you don't know.

Well in the U.S, you CAN get your certs replaced by a third party vendor to authenticate your record so long it's correct to the one missing
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Minjim: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2023
Dollyak:

That makes no sense. The fact something is legal in USA makes no difference to Nigeria as both practices different constitution. I think we can all agree it should have been managed better by Tinubu and his team

Only the SC can clear this issue .

Getting a replacement for your lost certificate elsewhere is not illegal in the US but termed as forged in Nigeria.

It's losing your WEAC result and getting the replica printed for you elsewhere without going to WEAC.

The difference here is the Western world adapt their law to suit present reality but3rd worlds only make laws to generate revenue that government can misappropriate\ embezzle.
I don't see anything wrong in what Tinibu did as long as the content of the certificate reflects what he truly obtained from CSU.

Let's wait on Supreme court

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

It's quite unfortunate
una brain don dey reset

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola / Falana: Why Ngige, Other Ministers Can’t Withdraw Resignation / Kogi: INEC Cancels Election In Ogori-Magongo LGA Over Pre-Recorded Result Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.