Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar (28269 Views)

Judges Who May Hear Atiku’s Appeal At S/court / Zakzaky: Mohammad Jafar Montazeri Urges Nigeria To Send Him To Iran / Ganduje Bribery: 2 Pupils Missing After Jafar Jafar Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by rickyrex(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

He has said the facts himself. The so-called forged documents are legal where the person is coming from.

If I have a baby aborted while in the US, you cannot bring a case against me in Nigeria as it is not a crime where it happened.

Plus, the moment the document was taken back to the school to certify it affirms their permission
meaning if you bought a left hand steering vehicle in abroad where the law permits.. you can bring it to nigeria and drive since the car was bought from abroad where the law permit..Make FRSC no catch you... you go explain tire. You think everything goes that way

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Iwin2: 9:01am On Oct 06, 2023
emkz:
No!

(1) Atiku began his expedition in murky waters with a fundamentally wrong premise that Tinubu could not have graduated from CSU without a primary and secondary school certificates having left the spaces for those declarations blank on his INEC forms.

(2) With that flawed assumption, Atiku went on his voyage only to realize Tinubu graduated from the university.

(3) He should have left it at that, but no.

(4) The matter shifted to the authenticity of Tinubu's certificate which Chicago State University said third-party vendors can issue replacements.

(5) Even if Atiku has damaging evidence, which he doesn't, you cannot introduce fresh evidence in an appeal at the Supreme Court, except through discretionary powers that the court can accept such.

If Atiku was smart, he should not have wasted money going to the US over a fundamentally flawed assumption. He should have brought the 1999 forms Bola Tinubu used to contest for Lagos guber and used that to establish perjury at the PEPT if the schools Tinubu allegedly declared could not authenticate Tinubu's attendance.

Atiku's case is that of "he whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad". In this game of political chess, Tinubu outsmarted Atiku.

Atiku needs to dissociate himself immediately from Dele Momodu and Timi Frank. Timi Frank is the primogenitor of the childish talk of Tinubu not graduating from CSU. He lied that EFCC and FBI had letters that Tinubu did not attend CSU. No one else saw the letters apart from Timi Frank. Atiku needs Bukola Saraki, because that guy is really intelligent and could have helped him avoid this mess of fooling himself needlessly.

Atiku may not win at the supreme court but mark my word, if Ebola-Bat survived his first term he cannot contest for second term because it has been established that his diploma certificate wss forged
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by PHIPEX(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

He has said the facts himself. The so-called forged documents are legal where the person is coming from.

If I have a baby aborted while in the US, you cannot bring a case against me in Nigeria as it is not a crime where it happened.

Plus, the moment the document was taken back to the school to certify it affirms their permission
So if I got a gun in US, I can as well use it freely in Nigeria? Some of you keep trying to cage the wind, you will only meet a whirlwind.

The school said Tinubu never got a certificate from them but from a business centre yet you want a president to be elected based on a coreldraw certificate and FORGED school stamp with multiple errors

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by 2pacarnate(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2023
Dollyak:

That makes no sense. The fact something is legal in USA makes no difference to Nigeria as both practices different constitution. I think we can all agree it should have been managed better by Tinubu and his team

That's Exactly what I told him . "CONSTITUTION"these agbadorians are so daft
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by poiZon: 9:01am On Oct 06, 2023
Menclothing:
Waste of time

Did the president attend CSU yes
Did he graduated with 1st class yes

Instead of him to charge the president with age he might win our opposition lack ability to win case they don’t present quality case is like tinubu don jazz them irrelevant case
There r so many people who attended Unical that I graduated from, they attended lectures, wrote exams, paid fees, defended projects but they didn't graduate.
Infact most of them were Class Rep'.
They were known by even the bursar cos they paid their fees on time, their names are in the school portal, but they didn't graduate!

Will u say they r students of Unical?
Technically, yes.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Proudlyomonna: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2023
Rodimi20000000:
Atiku will win the heart of obidents in the Supreme Court..

Not just Obidients but more of Tinubu's direct family who will choose death 600times than to vote for a sick shaky old clueless criminal certificate forger like tinubu grin

Life to you starts and ends with Obidients grin
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by rickyrex(m): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2023
Menclothing:
Waste of time

Did the president attend CSU yes
Did he graduated with 1st class yes

Instead of him to charge the president with age he might win our opposition lack ability to win case they don’t present quality case is like tinubu don jazz them irrelevant case
the purpose of barcode in some document or certificate is for it authenticity... even if you are the rightful owner... it demand of you to re-apply for a new one rather than going to forge it. There are document that even if you forged them they can never look like the original. There must be something different from the CSU and the forged one.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Ayo25: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2023
No nothing is clear. The law is what the courts say the law is grin
Manfromlasvegas:

Honestly this was my first thought on the issue. But based on the constitutional extracts he presented here, it is clear that the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria abhors forgery of any kind even 'forgery' of a genuine qualification possessed by a person.
Frankly I await the interpretation of the courts
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Kilometres: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2023
You said it is legal in America but illegal in Nigeria.

But the person in question did not attend the school in nigeria.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Babinski: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2023
Maxymilliano:

Unfortunately, technicality will prevail over facts ...

It is not a case of technicalities. Atiku's case is weak. That he chose to be granting press conferences and whipping up sentiments after receiving the "blockbuster evidence" from Chicago State University on Tinubu goes a long way in showing the strength and relevance of the evidence to his case at the Supreme Court.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by wrongnumber: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2023
NwokoloOwa:

CSU mentioned that for Diplomas you can approach a third-party vendor to produce a certificate for you. Its allowed. Jafaru also mentioned it in the write up here. In the West, seems they attach little importance to the hard copies but more on relating the hardcopy to information in their database. Makes sense.

Even if I use my hand to product a birth certificate, so far the information matches what they have in their database, no wahala. But it's not entirely same with us.

The embolden is exactly what Tinubu did and that is why he is having this issue.

Sorry sir, there are authorised third party vendor. You can't just remake an academic certificate.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Emyogalanya: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2023
AK481:
Point of correction : in the US you can only use a vendor "authorised by the issuing authority " and this information and direction will emmnanate from the issuing authority and not oluwole.

Otherwise how will the signatures be obtained if its not forgery ?
My points exactly. Are the 3d parties legal or is it just any Cybercafe you walk into and tell them i scored a b or c in xyz school and in 30 minutes you have a result. Like in nig. There are authorised 3d parties that issues nin, sim Swap welcome back of sim cards sell data etc and so on there are also people who sell registered sims with another persons details but it could land you into trouble just like the current timubu case. Lets be clear what he gave inEc is third party generated, and its not acceptaale here he can use it in us or elsewhere not on this soil
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Gilgil: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2023
Jafar Jafar is subtly introducing the idea that getting your certificate from a “3rd party vendor” is legal in the US, but we all know that if you have to get such a service, you must apply through the school who would route your application to the printing party and provide them with the required information to print.

1. Did Tinubu do this application with the school for a new certificate? The answer is no! You don’t just go to anywhere and forge a document even if you attended the school.

2. Secondly, did Tinubu send in the forged document to INEC for the presidential election? The answer is yes.

3. Thirdly, does the Nigerian constitution disqualify such a person that did 1 & 2 above from contesting elections? The answer is yes!

So it’s not complicated.

Let’s be wary of accepting the 3rd party vendor BS.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by drlateef: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2023
Maxymilliano:

https://www.facebook.com/669470853/posts/pfbid032s29GtZ4tqMV1d1DyVr67bGG1ZEdtzxVjsGkknE8ARMinbvgkHLM2phinvWH7RFgl/?mibextid=2JQ9oc

Jafar Jafar you a didirin. If obtaining a new copy from third party where it comes from is the only way you can get a copy after losing it, how can any legal system in the world recognise that as forgery? This man needs his head examined.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by drlateef: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2023
Racoon:

The US system says it is not fraudulently obtained as it is a recognised thing to obtain such from third parties. Why is that a forgery?
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Emyogalanya: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

Since they are legal where he is coming from and one of the documents says the bearer is a us citizen why did he not use it to run for us president
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by MEGAWATCH: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2023
DaTruths:
Nigeria is a Lawless country.

But on a second thought, these guys should Leave Tinubu to concentrate, Dollar is now 1k.

If he knows he's not a magician, he should better resign since nobody forced him to become president.

Where were you when Tinubu was disturbing other elected president before him.

In fact he called one Drunken Fisherman, so this is a payback time.

Nemesis is truly real.

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by drlateef: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2023
Maxymilliano:

There is no technicality that can ever give Atiku victory is a clear case of this. Tinubu did not fraudulently obtain the certificate in US where it was produced. He obtained it through the right channels. You guys cannot get this failure to nail your enemies round your head. Stop wailing and do something else for another 4 years.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by MEGAWATCH: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2023
Rodimi20000000:
Atiku will win the heart of obidents in the Supreme Court..

And Tinubu will destroy the system that will hurt you and many more in future.

I believe life starts and ends with Tinubu for you.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by GOZILLA(m): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

It's just like traveling with marijuana from California to Lagos and your defence is, it's legal where you are coming from.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by emmanuelbrown26: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
idiot so one man’s opinion is what you are masturbating on😂 I laugh at your foolishness. You nyamiris are just shameless, why not prove him right by relocating back to your dead region and let see if is statement was that of fact? But guess what dem never born Una papa well make Una try am because we know you leeches are nothing without my darling Lagos and Sw in general. I have been to your dead region and not works over there but crime…Oloriburuku with dull senses😂
Lolsss

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by dematics: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2023
Atiku and his team of lawyers are aiming at something we are not looking at. They are maintaining that the document Tinubu submitted is forged not because it's from a third party but because the document from CSU said the owner is an African American, which means he is a US citizen but he filled in INEC form that he doesn't have dual citizenship. Atiku's lawyer's wants to argue that they are two different people , since the one who attended CSU is an American ( though they know he is same person) . Now if Tinubu in his defense argues that he is the same person, then it means he lied under oath. Secondly the school he attended in Lagos in 1970 was actually established in 1974 which is what he used to gain admission in the other school in US
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Wellington123: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=Mynd44 post=126228567]

But if the woman who aborted gets to Nigeria and she begins to suffer complications from the abortion she did in US, the Nigerian law will have a stand on the illegality of the abortion if the Nigerian government is to be part of her complications resulting from the abortion she did in the US
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by famology(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2023
Maxymilliano:

Early morning hot tears
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by famology(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

It's quite unfortunate

Early morning hot tears
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by famology(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2023
We don first tell una say na shadow una dey chase.

Next will be eyes on the supreme court and una go still collect wotowoto for there too. Jesters!
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by femagj(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2023
You have already defeated yourself.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by tungamaje: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Culled from your first paragraph in this post....

He has said the facts himself. The so-called forged documents are legal where the person is coming from

Mod, it may be allowed over there but in the newspost, the man said but here in Nigeria, such is illegal, using the instance of number plate.
One man's food is another man's prison. Here in Nigeria, its illegal to do what tinubu did. I knew from day one that he attended CSU. My suspicion was that, the age falsification would expose him in the eventual findings but this wasn't taken into an account. The forgery is a weighty offence in our law. Tinubu isn't an American citizen or politician where the law permitted him to do what he did and where it could have been worthless to challenge the case. But here, its a serious offence.

My fear is, once he gets away with this after receiving the judiciary backing, it becomes a norm in Nigeria to take to certificate forgery. Because in our courts, this instance will be a substantive reference point forever...in the case of atiku vs tinubu in 2023... grin.

Not only that, those who had committed same offence in Nigeria in the past, especially between 1999 and now wouid have a point and may proceed to court to reclaim their mandate.
Meaning that Nigerians would eventually ask Salish Buhari, Kemi Adeosun and others for forgiveness for the wrong we did to them. Interesting
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by famology(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2023
Chinjo2:
As far as I am concerned, it Is Nigeria Judiciary that is on trial.
This is the right time for the ' All eyes on the judiciary' campaign to begin.

Una nor dey ever learn. Block heads!
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by inforesource: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2023
Maxymilliano:

https://www.facebook.com/669470853/posts/pfbid032s29GtZ4tqMV1d1DyVr67bGG1ZEdtzxVjsGkknE8ARMinbvgkHLM2phinvWH7RFgl/?mibextid=2JQ9oc

The origin of the document allows duplicate from 3rd parties and this is an important note. Don't be fool by any other matter. If he did not graduate from the institution and then create a certificate of the institution, then I will say that is forged document. But in this case, that wasn't the case.

Now if the institution was a Nigeria institution, this case will be a fraudulent case of forgery pure and simple.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Enice(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2023
Maxymilliano:

Oga Jarfar, the case at the supreme court is not a criminal case but an election petition case. Therefore, the supreme court will not even look at it. What they are interested in is if the candidate is qualified or not. Anything outside that is bunkum. The supreme will say whatever objections Atiku has have to be tried on its merit (fresh case). 😅😅😅😅😅😆😆😆😆

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan / Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene / "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.