Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar (28268 Views)

Judges Who May Hear Atiku’s Appeal At S/court / Zakzaky: Mohammad Jafar Montazeri Urges Nigeria To Send Him To Iran / Ganduje Bribery: 2 Pupils Missing After Jafar Jafar Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by famology(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2023
MRMRMR:

Someone passed with first class & u are telling me he forged his own certificate.
It takes a fool to reason like that grin grin grin

You're dealing with people who believed Buhari was cloned. What do you expect?

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

He has said the facts himself. The so-called forged documents are legal where the person is coming from.

If I have a baby aborted while in the US, you cannot bring a case against me in Nigeria as it is not a crime where it happened.

Plus, the moment the document was taken back to the school to certify it affirms their permission
People just want to raise dust where there's non...
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by OgbeniOptional(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2023
Apt, people know the truth, people just choose to choose their own narrative. Legal in US and not legal in Nigeria doesn’t mean he forged it! How is this hard to understand?

Mynd44:

He has said the facts himself. The so-called forged documents are legal where the person is coming from.

If I have a baby aborted while in the US, you cannot bring a case against me in Nigeria as it is not a crime where it happened.

Plus, the moment the document was taken back to the school to certify it affirms their permission
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2023
Chinjo2:
As far as I am concerned, it Is Nigeria Judiciary that is on trial.
This is the right time for the ' All eyes on the judiciary' campaign to begin.
cos a bitter Igbo man said so... U think judiciary work with ur emotions
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by princeade86(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

u can imagine where u twisted a whole president case to. And u want better country? Ok what of his secondary school certificate that he claimed he graduated from by 1970, but the sch was established 1974. What can u use to defend that?

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by ashiwajew: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2023
Please don’t let anybody twist your brain and stop allowing politics to give you reasoning disabilities. If a school has authorized you to engage third party vendors to design your replacement certificate and you do so, that is not called forgery!
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by GiZcorp: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2023
Solsix:

It's indeed finished if this is the mentality of majority of Nigerian youths
Like seriously, I couldn't even finish reading his nonsense. Can't believe a youth can be this stupid

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by whytediamond(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2023
emkz:
No!

(1) Atiku began his expedition in murky waters with a fundamentally wrong premise that Tinubu could not have graduated from CSU without a primary and secondary school certificates having left the spaces for those declarations blank on his INEC forms.

(2) With that flawed assumption, Atiku went on his voyage only to realize Tinubu graduated from the university.

(3) He should have left it at that, but no.

(4) The matter shifted to the authenticity of Tinubu's certificate which Chicago State University said third-party vendors can issue replacements.

(5) Even if Atiku has damaging evidence, which he doesn't, you cannot introduce fresh evidence in an appeal at the Supreme Court, except through discretionary powers that the court can accept such.

If Atiku was smart, he should not have wasted money going to the US over a fundamentally flawed assumption. He should have brought the 1999 forms Bola Tinubu used to contest for Lagos guber and used that to establish perjury at the PEPT if the schools Tinubu allegedly declared could not authenticate Tinubu's attendance.

Atiku's case is that of "he whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad". In this game of political chess, Tinubu outsmarted Atiku.

Atiku needs to dissociate himself immediately from Dele Momodu and Timi Frank. Timi Frank is the primogenitor of the childish talk of Tinubu not graduating from CSU. He lied that EFCC and FBI had letters that Tinubu did not attend CSU. No one else saw the letters apart from Timi Frank. Atiku needs Bukola Saraki, because that guy is really intelligent and could have helped him avoid this mess of fooling himself needlessly.

What do you have to say about your master's secondary school education? The credentials he presented as Secondary School Certificate?

Which secondary school did Tinubu graduate from? Answer this question correctly and with evidence.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by ElSudani: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
Whenever u see lunatics Agbadorians making comment regards to dis, u begin to wonder d kind of human beings u share country with.
For d very first time in my entire life of seen president of country making mess of himself an d country at large.
No country has ever messed like dis, when d issue of certificate came on board, I expected Tinubu to clear d air by bringing his certificate, he was busy running up and down to block d school not to release his documents.
Awolowo that gave Yorubas free education would be fuckingly disappointed in his grave.
No wonder in southern Nigeria, out of school children is more or higher in Yoruba than NY southern tribe all bcs their kids doesn't want to go to school again, they hv all turned into agbero, thugs, conductors. Even d ones doing apprentice has tendency of ending up as an agbero. When u hv a certificate forger as a president is a very red signal that people from that side doesn't value education again

You have said nothing other than insults and a bunch of nonsensical stuff. A third party is authorized by the university to issue a document that is not part of the official academic records.
Think about that for a minute. Nobody forged anything and Atiku is going to fail again at the Supreme Court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by OneCandleAway(f): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2023
MRMRMR:

Some people don't know what forgery means.
Forgery in this instance is when someone never attended a school but has in possession a certificate from that school or when someone graduated with 3rd class at the record of the school but the person submitted first-class certificate for a job.
These are the 2 instances of forgery.
CSU confirmed that President Tinubu graduated from their school and it was in high honors.
So where is the forgery?
Copied

You're sick. Someone claimed he misplaced a document. There is a guideline on replacement, you didn't follow rather went to a cyber cafe to reprint. What will it cost to pay less than $200 and apply formally for the certificate from the school. Follow protocol.

Nowadays waec result come with bar code. If a student decides to fake the result because they didn't see it, are they not supposed to apply to waec for a new copy or document to use or they are to get a graphics designer to reprint.

They way you people defend criminality is astonishing

Tunubu was wrong and should face the consequences.

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by emkz: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2023
whytediamond:

What do you have to say about your master's secondary school education? The credentials he presented as Secondary School Certificate?

Which secondary school did Tinubu graduate from? Answer this question correctly and with evidence.

I don't have a master as I am not a slave. If you want me to respond to your question, please ask it sensibly.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by emkz: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2023
Iwin2:

Atiku may not win at the supreme court but mark my word, if Ebola-Bat survived his first term he cannot contest for second term because it has been established that his diploma certificate wss forged

A President enjoys immunity. Are you not aware?
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by mudolak(m): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2023
wrongnumber:

This is very satirical.

I love the closing remarks.

In conclusion. TINUBU IS GUILTY AS FVK.

I don't care about the certificate but he clearly falsified his document by claiming to have a GCE result from a school that was not in existence.

Nd according to the section quoted, the supreme court ought to remove him but your guess is as good as mine.
That's is wrong u can only question the submitted certificate on election matter

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Shikini: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

Na waoo ...
This is like saying because the use and distribution of Marijuana is legal in the USA, Nigeria must accept it in their territory.

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Twy: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2023
Blitzerz:

We are not talking about the graduation of bola Adekunle Tinubu.

We are talking about a fake document submitted to INEC

The thing is how do you know the document is forged? The whole process was very legalese and one sided (on Atiku's part). Tinubu has not said his side. What I understand is the certificate he presented was likely obtained in the late 1990's or 2000. Whether it was through a third party or through the institution has not been established nor whether it was done in Tiunbu's home. There is no real smoking gun, because the university admitted he did graduate from their institution. Atiku's side's claim is that the certificate tenderd cannot be the one obtained from 1979, which is likely true but the school's side is that it was likely obtained in the late 1990s and because it was a replacement certificate they have no way of authenticting it because they do not withold copies of replacements certificates(because they are channeled to third party vendors but the request is obtained from their school).
The main mistake Tinubu may have done was claiming the certificate(instead of the degree) was obtained in 1979 instead of saying it was a replacement certificate. (it was obviously a replacement one because the signatures matches the ones used in 1990s) Replacement certificates will have different signatures and wordings to match the currently used certificate of the school when a replacement was made. Tinubu's own was a match to the 1990's certificate issued by the school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Shattuck(m): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

damn the way you folks think, first the aborted baby analogy is the most stupid anology ever. Can you cultivate and harvest marijuana in the US and bring it to Nigeria to come and sell? If so did I commit a crime, in Nigeria knowing fully well that marijuana use in Nigeria is a criminal offense but in the US it is legal? Most importantly when I intentionally conceal the marijuana with intent to smuggle, did I commit a crime in Nigeria or not?

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Mccullum: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2023
Zupay:
Agbadorians are fighting the wind, they already feel depleted and their usual go-to tactics is failing them massively, they are crying for Tinubu to bring in FFK, same FFK Obidients would run over with his receipts where he himself severally accused Tinubu of being a drug dealer and of questionable character.....they think FFK's grammar can save them but men don mount.

IT'S YOU HAVING HEADACH DAY AND NIGHT ON THE VESSEL THAT HAD SAILED.

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Swiftgrp: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

Fresh evidence (from the CSU deposition case of this week in
Chitown, NO new evidence exists except in the wild imaginations of the morally dubious purveyors of hate) CANNOT even be permitted at the Supreme Court and that is the law.

President Tinubu too must organise a media conference to totally destroy the WILD claims of a certain Kalu Kalu the so-called lawyer of Atiku that Tinubu used the result of an African-American which is pure nonsense because the legit SSN presented in the 1970s by Tinubu in the U.S. would have been used to detect any fraud by CSU.

The 2 dates of birth errors at CSU, and female gender error were clear
DATA entry errors due to manual typewriter mistakes back in the 1970s as affirmed or verbally stated by the CSU registrar, Caleb
Westberg.

lt is time for President Bola Tinubu himself to go on the offensive and get those criminally defaming him online and offline because of their intense ethnic bigotry and hate arrested and prosecuted in court.

Tinubu tbh brought a lot of these defamatory attacks on himself because he and his legal team were not proactive and did NOT bring these well-known morally-bankrupt people posting fake news and tarnishing his image online and offline to justice in the last 10 years. It is not too late to do so for sanity and truth to reign.

It was ONLY AIT/DAAR that Bola
Tinubu sued in 2015 for billions of
Naira for showing repeatedly on
AIT a largely false and defamatory documentary that Raymond Dokpesi had collected billions of
Naira for from PDP. The judge finally ordered that AIT should apologise on live TV and in major newspapers to Bola Tinubu as part of an out of court settlement brokered by the lawyer Mike Ozekhome.

Cc:Dollyak
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by MRMRMR: 9:59am On Oct 06, 2023
OneCandleAway:

You're sick. Someone claimed he misplaced a document. There is a guideline on replacement, you didn't follow rather went to a cyber cafe to reprint. What will it cost to pay less than $200 and apply formally for the certificate from the school. Follow protocol.

Nowadays waec result come with bar code. If a student decides to fake the result because they didn't see it, are they not supposed to apply to waec for a new copy or document to use or they are to get a graphics designer to reprint.

They way you people defend criminality is astonishing

Tunubu was wrong and should face the consequences.
U are beyond redemption. It is ur type that claim Buhari is cloned .Wailing is free. Keep it up grin grin grin
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by salvation77177: 10:15am On Oct 06, 2023
Maxymilliano:

https://www.facebook.com/669470853/posts/pfbid032s29GtZ4tqMV1d1DyVr67bGG1ZEdtzxVjsGkknE8ARMinbvgkHLM2phinvWH7RFgl/?mibextid=2JQ9oc
Good assessment but he should not forget that Tinubu obtained the certificate in question in a mysterious way. Navigate to CSU website and read what it says about certificate replacement.
The school says a candidate applying for a replacement certificate is required to pay a fee of $30 to the school and wait for about up to 10 weeks to get the document.
Tinubi did not pass through this process. Secondly, third party vendor means an affiliate organization. This means that the school has an authorized vendors where replacement certificate could be produced. It's not just any printer any where. Such an affiliate party vendor has the school's logo and seal legimately and had been given the authority by the instruction to produce the replacement document.
Lastly, it's the school that collect the application and the fee required before forwarding same to the third party vendor with the student's information.
We can all agreed that our dear president skipped this processes to have his certificate produced by unauthorized third party vendor. This might be the reason, in my own opinion, why it is been said that he forged the document. The school registrar also is indirectly saying this. The registrar categorically stated that Tinubu might have procured the document through a third party vendor but that the school was not aware of it. The summary is that the document is not officially reproduced by an authorized third party vendor and could be termed forgery.
Also the case of a forged GCE A Level result is there.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by StOla: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I'veost all respect for you. You all don't know how this will boomerang on the rest of us. Countries won't trust "our certificate" and transcripts unless we go through process to verification and evaluation which isn't the case normally or currently

What do you mean by "our certificate"?

Are you an American?

Or did Americans tell you then need trust for their certificate when they have told you over and over that it is merely ceremonial?

When will your brain understand that the academic transcript is what serves as the trusted evidence of academic accomplishment, and only the school can issue that document?

Who is talking about your Nigerian certificate, or is Nigerian certificate that Atiku is demanding from an American school?

You better wake up from your ignorance.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by tunjilana: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2023
Swiftgrp:

Fresh evidence (from the CSU deposition case of this week in
Chitown, NO new evidence exists except in the wild imaginations of the morally dubious purveyors of hate) CANNOT even be permitted at the Supreme Court and that is the law.

President Tinubu too must organise a media conference to totally destroy the WILD claims of a certain Kalu Kalu the so-called lawyer of Atiku that Tinubu used the result of an African-American which is pure nonsense because the legit SSN presented in the 1970s by Tinubu in the U.S. would have been used to detect any fraud by CSU.

The 2 dates of birth errors at CSU, and female gender error were clear
DATA entry errors due to manual typewriter mistakes back in the 1970s as affirmed or verbally stated by the CSU registrar, Caleb
Westberg.

lt is time for President Bola Tinubu himself to go on the offensive and get those criminally defaming him online and offline because of their intense ethnic bigotry and hate arrested and prosecuted in court.

Tinubu tbh brought a lot of these defamatory attacks on himself because he and his legal team were not proactive and did NOT bring these well-known morally-bankrupt people posting fake news and tarnishing his image online and offline to justice in the last 10 years. It is not too late to do so for sanity and truth to reign.

It was ONLY AIT/DAAR that Bola
Tinubu sued in 2015 for billions of
Naira for showing repeatedly on
AIT a largely false and defamatory documentary that Raymond Dokpesi had collected billions of
Naira for from PDP. The judge finally ordered that AIT should apologise on live TV and in major newspapers to Bola Tinubu as part of an out of court settlement brokered by the lawyer Mike Ozekhome.

Cc:Dollyak

Tinubu doesnt even need any media parley. he just need to wait for the supreme court to conclude then start an officil war with Atiku, cos if he sincerely was all about justice, he could have ended things when he got proof that Tinubu did schoool and graduated from CSU but now he is on a moral attack and slander journey. If I were BAT, I will reopen all his corruption issues since 1999. I dont think his advisers are good, Atiku always pick the wrong fight. he did with OBJ and lost a presidential seat that cud have easily bn his own, he did with PMB and his businesses likely suffered for it. This is same person whose alleged tape on SPV is still everywhere, this is same person who was fingered in bribery cases where his counterpart in the US got jailed....lot of arsenals that the president can use against him, yet he is fighting dirty
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by StOla: 10:17am On Oct 06, 2023
DMerciful:
There's no empirical evidence to show that the president is same as Bola A Tinubu.

I really feel your pain.

Thus is real Nzogbu Nzogbu pain.

Defeat many times over can cause such pain.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Larryndelaw: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2023
Chinjo2:
As far as I am concerned, it Is Nigeria Judiciary that is on trial.
This is the right time for the ' All eyes on the judiciary' campaign to begin.
Chest beater. Make any noise and democracy by putting your family in front then we will follow you.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by StOla: 10:24am On Oct 06, 2023
DMerciful:
In the documents they presented, date of birth was wrong, sex was wrong, SSN was wrong, address was wrong, signature wrong, secondary was wrong, font was wrong so how the hell did the registrar say its same person? He said he believes its same person because of a wrong transcript. Registrar will face prosecution for sure, he is shielding Amoda

What was wrong ability the SSN?

Stop disgracing yourself.

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by 2BabaNairaland: 10:24am On Oct 06, 2023
Did he forged the certificate submitted to INEC?
_Ans.: Yes

Conclusion: Tinubu is guilty and he himself knows it as a fact unlike the Agbado//rians and the Bat//stards.

Menclothing:
Waste of time

Did the president attend CSU yes
Did he graduated with 1st class yes

Instead of him to charge the president with age he might win our opposition lack ability to win case they don’t present quality case is like tinubu don jazz them irrelevant case

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by TRAPLORD13: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2023
Even if Atiku is backhanded at the supreme court,the whole world knows the Nigerian president is a scam artist.
Most world leaders will dine with Tinubu with a 10ft spoon

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Shattuck(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2023
Ayo25:
If it is legal to do a replacement certificate in the country where the institution is located, what is the offence here?

Jafar is getting in the excuses early. He knows rightly there is no case here.

Everyone has opinion. What is public opinion on legal issues compared to what legal luminaries who have spent all their lives in the legal profession decides upon. Law is one thing, interpretation is another. Not everyone is qualified to interpret the law. The organ of government for the interpretation of law is the judiciary not the media that Jafar belongs to.

If the Nigerian judiciary can be bought, what is stopping Atiku or Obi from buying too. You cannot get judgement all the time. Whenever it does not swings your way, you should move on and stop acting like a fucking sore loser.
it's ignorant to say it is legal to do a third party replacement, when the school ofiicically can do that for you. Secondly the only reason why US has loose laws about certificate is because often times certificate are not used in official capacity, transcript are rather used, but in Nigeria certificate are used majorly for official purpose, now answers this In America it is legal to use, cultivate and sell marijuana, now if I cultivate marijuana in America and intentionally smuggle it into Nigeria knowing fully well marijuana use and distribution is illegal in Nigeria, and I am being arrested, did I commit a crime in Nigeria? Remember the marijuana is from America and in America marijuana use is legal?
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by wrongnumber: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2023
mudolak:

That's is wrong u can only question the submitted certificate on election matter

Ofcourse he has submitted it already at the lower court.

So it's just a build up
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2023
Iwin2:

Atiku may not win at the supreme court but mark my word, if Ebola-Bat survived his first term he cannot contest for second term because it has been established that his diploma certificate wss forged
the only thing that can stop tinubu winning second term is if obi go back to PDP and become deputy to Atiku or any Northerner otherwise he ll rule till 2031..
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by missionmex(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

He forged the document in Nigeria not in Chicago.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2023
poiZon:

There r so many people who attended Unical that I graduated from, they attended lectures, wrote exams, paid fees, defended projects but they didn't graduate.
Infact most of them were Class Rep'.
They were known by even the bursar cos they paid their fees on time, their names are in the school portal, but they didn't graduate!

Will u say they r students of Unical?
Technically, yes.
so meaning what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Falana: Why Ngige, Other Ministers Can’t Withdraw Resignation / Kogi: INEC Cancels Election In Ogori-Magongo LGA Over Pre-Recorded Result Sheets / Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.