Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar (28250 Views)

Judges Who May Hear Atiku’s Appeal At S/court / Zakzaky: Mohammad Jafar Montazeri Urges Nigeria To Send Him To Iran / Ganduje Bribery: 2 Pupils Missing After Jafar Jafar Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by wrongnumber: 7:56am On Oct 06, 2023
theforemost:

because Tinubu defeated your evil ritual landed illuminati friend, you writing what you don't know.

Well in the U.S, you CAN get your certs replaced by a third party vendor to authenticate your record so long it's correct to the one missing

1.What constitutes a third party vendor?

2. Is there a process of getting it which includes filling a form to request from the school? If there is, did Tinubu make a request?

Just asking.

1 Share

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by AK481(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2023
Point of correction : in the US you can only use a vendor "authorised by the issuing authority " and this information and direction will emmnanate from the issuing authority and not oluwole.

Otherwise how will the signatures be obtained if its not forgery ?
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Minjim: 7:56am On Oct 06, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Bro its a different ball game, there is evidence at hand, a forged certificate. Forged signatures even in US its a crime. The vendor that delivers the certificate does that in conjunction with the school but that of Tinibu is purely different. Maybe done here in Nigeria.

This is entirely your opinion
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Deepthoughts: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

He has said the facts himself. The so-called forged documents are legal where the person is coming from.

If I have a baby aborted while in the US, you cannot bring a case against me in Nigeria as it is not a crime where it happened.

Plus, the moment the document was taken back to the school to certify it affirms their permission
why are you people focusing only on the CSU certificate,what of the forged GCE certificate?,what of the different name on the NYSC Tinubu submitted to INEC that had Bola Adekunle Tinubu n not Bola Ahmed Tinubu abi his own typo errors na everywhere him go?, if the supreme Court will be truthful then Tinubu has to go.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by theforemost: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
Whenever u see lunatics Agbadorians making comment regards to dis, u begin to wonder d kind of human beings u share country with.
For d very first time in my entire life of seen president of country making mess of himself an d country at large.
No country has ever messed like dis, when d issue of certificate came on board, I expected Tinubu to clear d air by bringing his certificate, he was busy running up and down to block d school not to release his documents.
Awolowo that gave Yorubas free education would be fuckingly disappointed in his grave.
No wonder in southern Nigeria, out of school children is more or higher in Yoruba than NY southern tribe all bcs their kids doesn't want to go to school again, they hv all turned into agbero, thugs, conductors. Even d ones doing apprentice has tendency of ending up as an agbero. When u hv a certificate forger as a president is a very red signal that people from that side doesn't value education again

You are so PAINED and crying 😭😭😭😭??
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Zupay: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Go borrow silence.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Kukutente23: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

He has said the facts himself. The so-called forged documents are legal where the person is coming from.

If I have a baby aborted while in the US, you cannot bring a case against me in Nigeria as it is not a crime where it happened.

Plus, the moment the document was taken back to the school to certify it affirms their permission
Small small una don dey talk true
Since you're worried about location, where did this one occur? Is it Nigeria or US?
Besides, the laws are applicable in Nigeria where the forged documents were submitted.
Lastly, I find it interesting that citizens who are supposed to hold their leaders to the highest moral and legal standards are actually the ones lowering it for them to cross over.
Well done

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by emmanuelbrown26: 8:03am On Oct 06, 2023
theforemost:

You are so PAINED and crying 😭😭😭😭??
Lolssss, me cry, no matter how rough d jungle bi, lion no fit chop grasses
Within 2 months Yorubas dun dey cry for hardship, doing rice banditry
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Eriokanmi: 8:06am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

Culled from your first paragraph in this post....

He has said the facts himself. The so-called forged documents are legal where the person is coming from

Mod, it may be allowed over there but in the newspost, the man said but here in Nigeria, such is illegal, using the instance of number plate.
One man's food is another man's prison. Here in Nigeria, its illegal to do what tinubu did. I knew from day one that he attended CSU. My suspicion was that, the age falsification would expose him in the eventual findings but this wasn't taken into an account. The forgery is a weighty offence in our law. Tinubu isn't an American citizen or politician where the law permitted him to do what he did and where it could have been worthless to challenge the case. But here, its a serious offence.

My fear is, once he gets away with this after receiving the judiciary backing, it becomes a norm in Nigeria to take to certificate forgery. Because in our courts, this instance will be a substantive reference point forever...in the case of atiku vs tinubu in 2023... grin.

Not only that, those who had committed same offence in Nigeria in the past, especially between 1999 and now wouid have a point and may proceed to court to reclaim their mandate.

1 Like

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by BreconHills(m): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2023
Dollyak:

That makes no sense. The fact something is legal in USA makes no difference to Nigeria as both practices different constitution. I think we can all agree it should have been managed better by Tinubu and his team

A crime is not a crime because it is reported in the media as a crime. To have committed a crime abroad a person must be convicted by a court of competent jurisdiction abroad. For that judgement to be enforceable in Nigeria it must be enrolled in a Nigerian court who will act as enforcer of the judgement obtained abroad to the extent of the punishment levied under the laws of Nigeria.

It's a pity that lawyers who can tell the truth are silent or even lying for personal gain.

There is no judgement against Tinubu in the US that can be enforced and since judgement is the proof of crime ( everyone is innocent until FOUND guilty) there is nothing that was enrolled and as such the information is ere heresay.

A deposition is not a trial. Never has been, never will be.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Greatex90: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2023
Oga , that is not his results... As it revealed, he high-jacked a black American woman's results...

We are wiser
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by ShaqFu: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2023
Dollyak:

That makes no sense. The fact something is legal in USA makes no difference to Nigeria as both practices different constitution. I think we can all agree it should have been managed better by Tinubu and his team
on the contrary, it makes a whole lot of sense. CSU have affirm the document is legal, even though it is made by 3rd party so why in earth should Nigerians, rather Obidients and those who don't like Tinubu say he forged the document?
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by SonOfDSoil01: 8:10am On Oct 06, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
Whenever u see lunatics Agbadorians making comment regards to dis, u begin to wonder d kind of human beings u share country with.
For d very first time in my entire life of seen president of country making mess of himself an d country at large.
No country has ever messed like dis, when d issue of certificate came on board, I expected Tinubu to clear d air by bringing his certificate, he was busy running up and down to block d school not to release his documents.
Awolowo that gave Yorubas free education would be fuckingly disappointed in his grave.
No wonder in southern Nigeria, out of school children is more or higher in Yoruba than NY southern tribe all bcs their kids doesn't want to go to school again, they hv all turned into agbero, thugs, conductors. Even d ones doing apprentice has tendency of ending up as an agbero. When u hv a certificate forger as a president is a very red signal that people from that side doesn't value education again
idiot, what has your cursed tribe turned to, if not criminals, committing all sort of crime everywhere you go. Primitive migrants that can’t achieve anything tangible in their unproductive enclave. You think you ibos are wise? I think the election loss as really done a lot of damage to you primitive slave and we will wait and see how any of your cursed tribe men will over become president in this country…shebi ori yin fe buru ni? Una go get sense by force…Arindin keep crying😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Jonjam269: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2023
Nothing new Atiku is a serial loser, a dead case that will be thrown out by the Supreme Court. But the headless mob are building fasle hope as usual, this one one will end up in the mud as usual, just like all the propaganda and falsehood before.
Point to where you have defeated Asiwaju with all your falsehood and propaganda? Labouring in vain.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by PoliteActivist: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2023
Maxymilliano:

Unfortunately, technicality will prevail over facts ...

Ofunaofu:

It's quite unfortunate

Nigerians are funny. Despite all that has happened in the past they still think the SC goes strictly by the law! This SC would never have removed Tinubu no matter the facts!
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by adekolaelect(m): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2023
Solsix:

It's indeed finished if this is the mentality of majority of Nigerian youths
If is indeed finished if Nigeria's Judiciary base their Judgement on sentimental opinion that a confirmed first class student which his school confirmed that it is not a sin for any student to get his or her ceremonire certificate from third party is a Fraud.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Alliswell248: 8:16am On Oct 06, 2023
You can only forge what you don't have.

EOD.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by SonOfDSoil01: 8:16am On Oct 06, 2023
emkz:
No!

(1) Atiku began his expedition in murky waters with a fundamentally wrong premise that Tinubu could not have graduated from CSU without a primary and secondary school certificates having left the spaces for those declarations blank on his INEC forms.

(2) With that flawed assumption, Atiku went on his voyage only to realize Tinubu graduated from the university.

(3) He should have left it at that, but no.

(4) The matter shifted to the authenticity of Tinubu's certificate which Chicago State University said third-party vendors can issue replacements.

(5) Even if Atiku has damaging evidence, which he doesn't, you cannot introduce fresh evidence in an appeal at the Supreme Court, except through discretionary powers that the court can accept such.

If Atiku was smart, he should not have wasted money going to the US over a fundamentally flawed assumption. He should have brought the 1999 forms Bola Tinubu used to contest for Lagos guber and used that to establish perjury at the PEPT if the schools Tinubu allegedly declared could not authenticate Tinubu's attendance.

Atiku's case is that of "he whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad". In this game of political chess, Tinubu outsmarted Atiku.

Atiku needs to dissociate himself immediately from Dele Momodu and Timi Frank. Timi Frank is the primogenitor of the childish talk of Tinubu not graduating from CSU. He lied that EFCC and FBI had letters that Tinubu did not attend CSU. No one else saw the letters apart from Timi Frank. Atiku needs Bukola Saraki, because that guy is really intelligent and could have helped him avoid this mess of fooling himself needlessly.
what do you expect from a man who has been on the losing side since he has been contesting elections since 1993? He is just pained that a first timer contested and beat him to is game grin he should keep on wasting his money chasing shadow while is bunch of headless mob continue chasing to cheer him on…awon werey gbogbo😂
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by emerged01(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2023
Many people are deaf to the truth. The judgement will remain the same. He attended and graduated from CSU but there was claim the he forged his certificate. Why would he do that? It doesnt make any sense at all.
Why did CSU say it is nigerian thing to authenticate certificate? "It is not their thing in US". In US the certificate is not forged but in Nigeria it is claimed to be forged
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by tunjilana: 8:18am On Oct 06, 2023
Our laws should be progressive, it should be illogical to claim that you forged an "indicator" of something you legally own or acquired. The FRSC plate number scenario is a clear example of what is wrong with outdated laws. If I go through the process of acquiring a plate number genuinely and the records show clearly that I did earn it, why should I have to pay a premium to get the "number on a plate" everytime it washes off....why cant FRSC just provide a design guide and let everyone be able to reproduce their plate number and fraud/forgery should be defined properly as producing a plate number you never owned.
As for certificates, I think the clime should matter. If the president schooled in the US and was in the US as at the time he got the second copy while following what is legal in the US then a reasonable court should have no issue with that. In my personal opinion it is more logical and progressive for anybody to focus on the "assurance of attendance and graduation" issued by the school than to focus on the "paper" representation of same. Many schools these days issue electronic certificates through verified sources like credly and co....The supreme court judgement will decide if we will be stuck in the lugardian way of doing things or we want to be progressive.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by kaboninc(m): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

Interesting times we live in
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Hanndye: 8:21am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

Maybe we should know where Tinubu did his replacement and by who? Are the vendors authorised or not? What about his admission documents?
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Kennitrust(m): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2023
SavageResponse:

The people who own the school have stated both verbally and in writing that Tinubu graduated from their school, what exactly are you people still arguing about?!
the argument is that he has a fake certificate.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Bigkoko: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2023
Game over for Asiwaju! The night of the long knives is fast approaching on for him. I believe his team is already selling him out for the new govt that would replace his.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by JuanDeDios: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
which Nigeria law says you can't travel to us to perform abortion?

Is this a joke?

So if you smoke weed in Canada where it is legal, ndlea can arrest you when you get back to Nigeria?

Make una dey use common sense now
You read what I wrote. I can see that. You just didn't understand it. Common sense indeed.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by MRMRMR: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2023
OneCandleAway:

You are tge fool if with all the evidence you still support tinubu. Why didn't you acive him to apply legally through the school for the school to issue the third party vendor authority to reprint.
Some people don't know what forgery means.
Forgery in this instance is when someone never attended a school but has in possession a certificate from that school or when someone graduated with 3rd class at the record of the school but the person submitted first-class certificate for a job.
These are the 2 instances of forgery.
CSU confirmed that President Tinubu graduated from their school and it was in high honors.
So where is the forgery?
Copied
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by emmanuelbrown26: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
idiot, what has your cursed tribe turned to, if not criminals, committing all sort of crime everywhere you go. Primitive migrants that can’t achieve anything tangible in their unproductive enclave. You think you ibos are wise? I think the election loss as really done a lot of damage to you primitive slave and we will wait and see how any of your cursed tribe men will over become president in this country…shebi ori yin fe buru ni? Una go get sense by force…Arindin keep crying😂

Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Beverlyjean(f): 8:27am On Oct 06, 2023
Mynd44:

Seun look at ur mod taking sides ...now I believe what people have been saying that Mynd44 only bans obi supporters and Igbos ... and the reason y tribalism thrives on ur forum
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by yemex04(m): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

What he did is legal in the US But in Nigeria laws is it legal? Your abortion case is incoherent here. You brought a forged document to inec. [b]The school said the document you [/b]submitted didn't come from them. If my drivers licence is lost yet still valid, can u enter into any cyber cafe to print another copy?

But you forgot their statement that seem to have said a"Diploma paper" doesn't have to come directly from them to be deemed valid.. All one needs to do is to verify the claims represented on the said the Diploma by contacting the said schl and we all know CSU will respond affirmatively.. I went through the 155 pages of the deposition and I can conclude CSU will stand by Tinubu 1000 times & this is all that matters to clear him but I understand some public may differ.
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Bigkoko: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2023
For those saying procuring CSU certificate is through 3rd party is legal in the US, ponder over this for a while:
1. Gay is legal in the US, is it legal in Nigeria?
2. Did Asiwaju ever pick up the purported certificate? If No, how did he arrive at what is inside?
3. Go and get a VISA, then lost or leave it behind and try to travel, let's see!
4. Go and get a Resident Permit, lost it, then go and get an Oluwole master to forge same document and use it to travel grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes, there are 3rd party vendors for several stuffs in the West, this is because trust have no eroded completely as you can see in this Asiwaju situation. Once stuffs like this comes up, the first thing na to resign, then handle your matter. But the crook would like to hold on to power grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. For vendors to legally issue you a copy of something like this, they must reach out to the school who usually oblige them the needed information. Just like when you buy flight ticket for Visa application purpose. The vendor must be able to reach out to the embassy and Airline, and if that is done, the airline would issue out real booking that is verifiable. So did the Oluwole guy reach out to CSU? If yes, how come they did not give him the right format?

Ndia araaa
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by SonOfDSoil01: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=126229817][/quote]idiot so one man’s opinion is what you are masturbating on😂 I laugh at your foolishness. You nyamiris are just shameless, why not prove him right by relocating back to your dead region and let see if is statement was that of fact? But guess what dem never born Una papa well make Una try am because we know you leeches are nothing without my darling Lagos and Sw in general. I have been to your dead region and not works over there but crime…Oloriburuku with dull senses😂
Re: The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar by Muhylonaire007: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2023
SavageResponse:

The people who own the school have stated both verbally and in writing that Tinubu graduated from their school, what exactly are you people still arguing about?!

Let's paint this scenario, Mr A graduated with second class lower from University of Lagos, while job hunting he decided to forge another certificate carrying second class upper.
Is it safe to say he had not committed any offence, since he graduated from the same university?

OR Mr A wrote Waec, had 4 credits in other subjects but pass in English and maths. He decided to change the pass in English and Maths to credit. Is it safe to say he has not committed any offence? since we all agreed that he indeed wrote the exam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments / PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries / I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.