Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

My Horrible Experience At Computer Village - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Horrible Experience At Computer Village (28089 Views)

Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja / Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) / Iphone 11 Thief Caught At Computer Village, Ikeja, Receives Multiple Slaps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience At Computer Village by yemi1504: 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
burp18:
Exactly. And no one's doing anything about it. And when it deteriorates further and the government finally decides to intervene and flush out these bad people, they start playing the pity card and making it appear as though the govt is taking away their source of livelihood without providing an alternative. I just don't get how long this is supposed to continue. Over 60% of the items sold at computer village are either fake, used, refurbished or with defects.

😲 at the last statement!
Re: My Horrible Experience At Computer Village by yemi1504: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
OkayDaddy:

The reason you are educated is so that fools like these don't take advantage of you.

Most of these criminals don't understand the consequences of the nonsense they do. If you take these fools up legally, they will start begging and crying.

If you want to get proper redress, report to this agency below. As part of their Investigation, they will come to the shop with State government officials and armed security agents. Lagos no get time for nonsense.

Lagos State Consumer Protection Agency is located atNo. 2B, Soji Adepegba Close, Off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, LagosE- mail lascopa@lagosstate.gov.ngTelephone: 08124993895,09064323154, 08092509777

Op, please follow this advice!
Re: My Horrible Experience At Computer Village by yemi1504: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
CelestineNelson:
Is there any good thing about this Computer Village?

Good question!
Re: My Horrible Experience At Computer Village by sprag007: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
I believe you had a kick back from the deal, that's why the money was transferred to the sales rep.

Anyway, you learnt your lesson the hard way and part with your friend's hard earned cash.
Re: My Horrible Experience At Computer Village by incandescentena: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
Olaseni9:
I sell at ikeja too those people don’t have enough knowledge about the starlink the one they sold for you is a carted one so that’s why it as an account already just like locked phones you can contact me for your other gadgets I swap phones too
I want to unlocked an Apple Ipad air 4. It is passcode locked. Any idea'to unlocked the device?
Re: My Horrible Experience At Computer Village by 9gerian: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
When we begin to record and have such widespread observations (especially on the international scene) made about Yorubas or Yoruba dominated markets, then we can have this conversation with the attempt to successfully deflect from the data sets provided.

There are markets dominated by Yorubas outside of their region and even country (Makola Market, Accra for instance) but you will never find locals making such incriminating observations about them let alone the kind of conflicts arising from Igbos as observed in SA, Dubai, Liberia, or Pakistan in recent times. Some markets self regulate to ensure they take up issues to weed out fraudulent members. This is the data that keeps popping up as a denominator when Igbos are involved. Speak to the data and suggest how to control it, just like I attempted earlier.

Westves:

Allah. From a-z. No escape. Dismantle and restart from the ground up
?
The phone engineer who overcharged me for repairs at that market is a yoruba boy called segun. The thieves who sold us fake iPhones from jiji/computer village/olowo street, are both yoruba guys. Stop being a dolt and overgrow silly bigotry
Re: My Horrible Experience At Computer Village by Xkale1996(m): 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
burp18:
How can I reach you please?
It'z Xkale Facebook you will see Russia president as my d.p

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light / Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him / Two Men Shot Dead During Fight With Policemen In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.