Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq (27245 Views)

Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Abemy(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2023
This appears to be apolitical and sincere write up.

The only partisan part is where Atiku is been preempted on how to nail Tinibu finally.

2 Likes

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by onuman: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2023
In the 1970s, Americans knew what being a citizen of America meant; Farook Kperogi can't lecture anyone on that.
An American citizen originated the certificate from CSU which Bola Ahmed Tinubu later started to parade with.
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by victorsola: 10:07am On Oct 07, 2023
Racoon:
Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu committed forgery and perjury. He must be prosecuted, convicted and jailed this time around. The ones of 1974 and 1999 he escaped because of the gross rotteness of the Nigerian judiciary system.
Obi supporters . Can’t you just get the final verdict . That what he did is not illegal and thats what the court will work with . So tinubu na your president for the next 8 years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Tflex01: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2023
Jostoman:
Na igbo man go US to request for BAT certificate? This Una strategy of leaving Atiku to attack Obi don cast since but una no wan change am. grin

Can you point to any Fulani who has been licking Atiku's ass since this certificate saga started?? They are Igbos and Obi dense guys na. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by mecustika: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2023
Mr Farooq thinks he talking to fools. Pls answer this question. If you customize your school diploma to your taste, does American law also permit you to forge the signatures of school officais ,who where not even the employees of the school during your school time,nor at the time you produced the certificate,and append on the certificate.

Don't try to defend crime because the more you do, the more you raise more questions
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Tflex01: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2023
vcrspd75:
The assertion ur making can only apply in the usa, we are in Nigeria, and the constitution is clear on its rules, any body that submitted a fake certificate to contest an election is disqualified ab initio. U can rub it powder as you like, the truth is glaring and very clear. The certificate submitted to inec was not issued by csu period, and that's forgery because it couldn't have fallen from the sky.

CSU said the Certificate is genuine but they didn't print it because a third party can as well print it. They said transcript is more important to them and Tinubu never forged or altered that. What other language do you guys want all these saga to be interpreted?

Be like hate and bigotry don format una sense. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Alamkir: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2023
Racoon:
Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu committed forgery and perjury. He must be prosecuted, convicted and jailed this time around. The ones of 1974 and 1999 he escaped because of the gross rotteness of the Nigerian judiciary system.

Why una Mumu like this? This is what u take from everything he said? U pick the one that's isn't complete without the rest and use it to suit ur agenda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Tflex01: 10:43am On Oct 07, 2023
prophetfire:
IS ATIKU IGBO? Atiku spent millions of dollars and traveled with his lawyers overseas to collect Tinubu's blockos and came back to Nigeria to drag Tinubu's blockos but you don't want to call him out. It's Igbos that you're calling out.
And it's because you're afraid to look your Fulani masters in the eyes and tell them to stop dragging your oga Tinubu's blockos.

Out of the top 20 positions in the country today, Yorubas are occupying 13 in a country with more than 200 ethic groups. The talk of Yorubas being slave to Fulanis is stale, even your parents know.

The obvious slaves of the Fulanis are the Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by seunH: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2023
promise4040:
I wish there is enough time for Atiku, he would have started with the GCE A-Level certificate which is without doubt a stolen certificate. Also, I wish the stuff from FBI about the DRUGGIE is ready, all these shits about him attending CSU would have been a thing of the past.

Because from what I see, the judiciary is in tinubu's pocket. He's stolen a lot of money to influence them. Even here on nairaland, his supporters here are just harping on the fact that he graduated from CSU and closing their eyes on other issues such as the fake diploma cert. and the stolen GCE.

Nigeria is at a crossroads, who can save her?
So you are okay with another Fulani man to take over after 8yrs of Buhari, a fulani. Or do you realistically believe that in a one on one contest between Atiku and Obi, Obi will win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Kukutente23: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2023
I totally disagree with Prof Kperoogi on two premises.
Firstly, the American tradition and jurisprudence does not extend to Nigeria. If a certificate is purely ceremonial in the US, it is not so here in Nigeria. The Nigerian system recognises a certificate as a legal document which must not be tampered with under any circumstances and which can only be issued by an entity with the authority to do so. Tinubu himself is very aware of this which is why he sought CSU to authenticate the self- manufactured certificate which they obviously refused to. In any case, CSU has provision for replacing certificates which is the route Tinubu should have taken instead of going about the whole thing in a shoddy and illegal manner.
The Nigerian system takes certificates very seriously which is why there is provision of statement of results issued to students at completion of studies pending when certificates are ready to be picked up. In the absence of that, a "To whom it may concern" note can be sought and obtained as a stand- in. The Nigerian laws and system does not envisage a situation where a student will become the certifying authority just because he graduated.
Secondly, I have taken professional US exams before and the website usually refers you to another third party website to pick up your certificates. I believe that's what Prof is talking about but what is important here is that it is the certifying institution which gives the third party site the authority to print the right to print and also those to print for. I believe that's what CSU was saying about third party vendor printing certificates and not the erroneous impression flying about that anyone can go to any printing centre of his choice to print certificates.
Lastly, Prof Kperoogi should be mindful of the impression he's creating in the minds of Nigerians about the US system. If US certificates are not worth the papers they are printed on, the question is why print them at all? Why not just hand over the transcripts to the students as proof they graduated instead of giving them worthless certificates whose validity and authenticity can't be relied upon? What about the signature of the school's principal officers? Is he implying that students in the US are at liberty to allocate signatures of the school's officers on documents without their consent and notice so long as they graduated? I want to believe this is not so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by biilwwu(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2023
Most of the Atiku and Obi supporters are illiterates. No matter how you enlighten them, they will remain adamant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by BreconHills(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2023
Wujio:

And your own mind is pristine. So forging another persons signature doesnt invalidate the certificate presented ?

Smh. Bigotry and love for ethnic brother over truth has eaten your brain

Forgery is not the act alone, it requires an intention to deceive. Was PBAT trying to forge a certificate to deceive INEC that he attended a university that he actually attended and graduated from with honours?

If Atiku wanted to close the gate on forgery he should have issued subpoenas on the third party vendors. He didn't. Can he prove that it was not issued by a third party since the university itself did not say that the certificate was forged?

Atiku just allowed Tinubu to play Arodan with him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Wujio: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2023
BreconHills:

Forgery is not the act alone, it requires an intention to deceive. Was PBAT trying to forge a certificate to deceive INEC that he attended a university that he actually attended and graduated from with honours?

If Atiku wanted to close the gate on forgery he should have issued subpoenas on the third party vendors. He didn't. Can he prove that it was not issued by a third party since the university itself did not say that the certificate was forged?

Atiku just allowed Tinubu to play Arodan with him.

Bigotry don finish una
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Dittodat: 11:14am On Oct 07, 2023
Only people who have never lived in thr US will disagree with everything this man wrote here.
He's almost 100 percent correct on everything.
The only part that I'm not sure of is if CSU can really rescind a certificate that was awarded so many years ago even if any student used a fake result to gain admission.
Possible but nit sure.
Everything else that he wrote is 100 percent correct.
I'm just laughing at the ignorance if so many Nigerians. It's sad and pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by teepain: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2023
Racoon:

I am sorry but you seem not to understand what you personally posted. For some of us that are fairly acquainted with the practices in the U.S, like Kperogi said there is nothing like forgery of certificate here once all the information on it are consistent with the school's record, you can get a replacement and it does not equate to a forgery. It is equally refreshing to read Kperogi logically address of Tinubu impersonating a lady.

1 Like

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by teepain: 11:25am On Oct 07, 2023
Dittodat:
Only people who have never lived in thr US will disagree with everything this man wrote here.
He's almost 100 percent correct on everything.
The only part that I'm not sure of is if CSU can really rescind a certificate that was awarded so many years ago even if any student used a fake result to gain admission.
Possible but nit sure.
Everything else that he wrote is 100 percent correct.
I'm just laughing at the ignorance if so many Nigerians. It's sad and pathetic.

It is not just pathetic, it betrays our lack of capacity for logical and critical thinking. At least if you must unravel a mystery do it well and not by relying on falsehoods or propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Charly68: 11:28am On Oct 07, 2023
Our leaders are bad losers ...that is the problem Atiku is going through presently. If he could not unseat Buhari ,what gave him confidence that he can unseat Tinubu.. ? He is fighting a lost battle.
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by StOla: 11:33am On Oct 07, 2023
Maize247:
Farooq is not consistent in his judgements on this matter and that's why he's adjusting himself on the matter almost daily.

I knew he would correct his earlier stand that Tinubu graduated but forged the documents he presented to INEC.

Now he has removed the forgery allegation, because he knows he was wrong to have made that absurd allegation.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Dittodat: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2023
teepain:

It is not just pathetic, it betrays our lack of capacity for logical and critical thinking. At least if you must unravel a mystery do it well and not by relying on falsehoods or propaganda.

Exactly.
While some of these people are thinking that they are ridiculing Tinubu, they are ignorant of the fact that they are actually ridiculing themselves.
Any outsider who is unbiased in Nigerian politics must be laughing at the level of ignorance being exhibited by these people.
It has simply exposed the level of ignorance and shallowness that exists in the Nigerian educational system. It's sad and pathetic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by teepain: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2023
Wujio:

You dont listen either. Since the signature deemed forged, what is submitted to INEC is against the oath that all document submitted are valid and this makes it criminal. Shut up to understand context una no go gre

The validity of a document can only be established by the body who has the authority to issue it. Not any other person; something applies to the forgery of a signature.

Which of the representatives of CSU has come out to say his or signature was forged? In the absence of such this is a wild goose chase that is not leading anywhere

If Atiku's legal team truly believe the bunkum that they are spreading, let them sue Tinubu in in a U.S court for forgery of his certificate. A pronouncement by the U.S court that what Tinubu did is inconsistent with the practices in America and that it amounts to forgery, will help serve Atiku's cause. He has shown belief in the American judicial system, so I dare him to take it further.
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Dittodat: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2023
StOla:

I knew he would correct his earlier stand that Tinubu graduated but forged the documents he presented to INEC.

Now he has removed the forgery allegation, because he knows he was wrong to have made that absurd allegation.

He probably read the court transcript later ot he got laughed at by his colleagues in the US academia.
It's simply laughable and outer rubbish to accuse someone of forgery for presenting a certificate that states exactly what was issued to them by a school.
He never claimed to have graduated on a wrong year, with a wrong degree or at a higher level than he actually did.
So where is the forgery.
I took the dame route as President Tinubu, I went to 2 community colleges, then transferred to a university and then many years later got my MBA.
It has been so long ago that I have no clue where my community colleges and University certificates here.
My name has been misspelled so many times since I have been in the US.
I'm sure that if I should find my certificate and check them very well, there will be some errors on them especially the community College ones.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by favor914: 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:

That's basically Farooq's opinion

While The below is what the law says

Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria. Uttering false documents and counterfeit seals

Any person who knowingly and fraudulently utters a false document or writing, or a counterfeit seal, is guilty of an offence of the same kind and is liable to the same punishment as if he had forged the thing in question.

It is immaterial whether the false document or writing, or counterfeit seal, was made in Nigeria or elsewhere.
Saturday Morning Mumu (SMM).
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by favor914: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
Dittodat:

He probably read the court transcript later ot he got laughed at by his colleagues in the US academia.
It's simply laughable and outer rubbish to accuse someone of forgery for presenting a certificate that states exactly what was issued to them by a school.
He never claimed to have graduated on a wrong year, with a wrong degree or at a higher level than he actually did.
So where is the forgery.
I took the dame route as President Tinubu, I went to 2 community colleges, then transferred to a university and then many years later got my MBA.
It has been so long ago that I have no clue where my community colleges and University certificates here.
I'm sure that if I should find my certificate and check them very well, there will be some errors on them especially the community College ones.

Professor has best explained the daftness of the Obidients & Atikulators.

The major one is the idea that because Tinubu presented a certificate (called a “diploma” in America) to INEC that didn’t emanate from Chicago State University, whose registrar affirmed under oath that Tinubu graduated from there, he has committed forgery in the legal sense of the term.

That thinking betrays ignorance of the American university system—and results from people using their limited Nigerian lenses to refract an American phenomenon that’s beyond their experiential reality.

In America, the diploma is the printed version—or fixed extension—of a graduation ceremony. It’s merely ceremonial and can be tweaked or individualized by anyone without legal consequences.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by favor914: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
Dittodat:

Exactly.
While some of these people are thinking that they are ridiculing Tinubu, they are ignorant of the fact that they are actually ridiculing themselves.
Any outsider who is unbiased in Nigerian politics must be laughing at the level of ignorance being exhibited by these people.
It has simply exposed the level of ignorance and shallowness that exists in the Nigerian educational system. It's sad and pathetic.
Correct, the Judge was just laughing @ Malu Atiku Mumu.
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by BreconHills(m): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
Wujio:

Bigotry don finish una

Last chance saloon statement.
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Shattuck(m): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
BreconHills:

What is a "false document" if the document in question has no probative value. The guy tried to educate you. Unfortunately for you the men and women in the SC don't think along your lines.
no value in the US but it has official value in Nigeria, I admire Farooq but I think his take is wrong, talking about graduation gown, if tinubu was so certain the cert issue does not have legal implications why was he fighting it? Why didn't he come clean to explain the diploma issue, which means his intention was not genuine, it is ignorant to say because certificate aren't that official in America the same should apply to Nigeria.
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Omoawoke2(m): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
Racoon:
Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted to INEC, Kperogi Claims (Farooq Kperogi, Professor of Journalism and Newspaper Columnist).

Please let’s leave politics aside and talk man to man.

Forget this I hatred for Tinubu , just use your common sense for once.

Did you read what you posted before making this or you just deliberately want to be mischievous?

The article is in support of Tinubu that certificates are not used in the US and they are things that can be reproduced. Did you read that part or not?

It mentioned that transcripts is what is used and it could only be forgery if Tinubu did not graduate or he changed his GPA

Are you sure you are okay upstairs?
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Omoawoke2(m): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
Shattuck:
no value in the US but it has official value in Nigeria, I admire Farooq but I think his take is wrong, talking about graduation gown, if tinubu was so certain the cert issue does not have legal implications why was he fighting it? Why didn't he come clean to explain the diploma issue, which means his intention was not genuine, it is ignorant to say because certificate aren't that official in America the same should apply to Nigeria.

So tell me how it is a forgery?

You people apart from ignorant are very dull.

Certificates are mere ceremonial and can be produced by a third party in the US.
Did Tinubu create a certificate that he graduated from Havard? Did he change his degree or altered his GPA?
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Omoawoke2(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
Racoon:
It is not an Igbo thing or question but your reputation as a citizen of Nigeria and the respect of your nation as an entity. Did the Igbo race asked the self acclaimed godfather of Lagos politics to get himself enmeshed in the multiple fraud he has entangled himself in? Was it the Igbo that unearthed his real personality in the US. May you not die because of the Igbos.

Bola Adekunle Amuda Ahmed Sangodele Jagaban Tinubu have brought so much shame, disgrace disrepute, and embarrassment to Nigeria with this disgusting CSU certificate, identity theft and $460, 000 heroin-drug scandal all happening in the Chicago state of the US. Do zombiesm with some dignity and sense.

It is an Igbo thing and it will forever be an Igbo thing
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Runninghare(m): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
DaddyJapan:
Farooq is basically right here, but this is why my nuanced position has been wholesomely offensive to the unlettered and uncultured wing of the Obidient movement and feral BATistas of late.

Tinubu is guilty of many sins that are capable of torpedoing him from the high office he occupies.
I know this well because having studied him for a long time, I have been able to locate where bodies are buried - metaphorically speaking.

The problem is that, propelled largely by undiluted hatred and barely disguised bigotry, a lot of his traducers have been unable to separate the wheat from the chaff. Again and again, armed with seemingly scintillating but easily dismissible claims, they have ran up the hill screaming blue murder even as they were completely off base. In other words, for want of a crime Tinubu's opponents went off tangent and therefore lost by a mile.

Sadly, while Teflon Don would emerge from the current assault on his chequered and duplicitous past weaker and somewhat compromised, it is our nation that suffers the more, thanks to the incessant de-marketing efforts of his opponents. If there is a lesson to be learnt here at all, it is quite simply that emotion and sentiment can never be the main driver for any forensic investigation.

I don't like commenting on "politiks".
We are doing more harm than good "like the proverbial hunter who enters into the forest and shoots indiscriminately in the hope of killing bushmeat".
Re: Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq by Shattuck(m): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
Dittodat:

So where is the forgery.
I had an encounter years ago when I wrote my final year exams, I had already seen my final year results, I knew what my grades were gonna be and what I was graduating with at the end, then an opportunity came for me to move to Canada on a visit visa someone had sent me a program that I can apply for but it was for postgraduate student, the deadline for the application was around November, I missed it then by just a month or so, it was painful for me then because I never had an official transcript to apply with, with tinubu's issue, if I had forged my transcript to apply for the program then, I am very sure when the school releases my official transcript it would have matched my forged one, now by your standards if I had forged my transcript then would it have been considered forgery by your standard?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu (Photos & Videos) / APC Leaders Under Gun Attack In Rivers-the Nation / Court Orders Kwara Government To Stop Demolishing Of Saraki’s Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.