Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! (3882 Views)

Ladies, Avoid Baldheaded Men! Especially The Light Skinned Ones (photos) / Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? / Pure Black-skinned Girls Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by Testiebobo(m): 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
Every man has his own taste on the type of lady he is attracted to. However, I admire and cherish fair ladies compared to dark skinned ladies. These are my reasons;
Fair ladies have a clearer and fresher skin tone compared to dark ladies
According to my own experience with ladies, dark ladies are the most evil ones. They are mostly filled with the most notourous ones.
Out of %100 of fair ladies that i knew in my entire life, %70 of them are very beautiful
The fact is that fair ladies look more beautiful and cute when they are annoyed and fustrated, but to the dark ones they look more uglier and most times look like chimpazees
And another fact is that i am dark in complexion but i dont fancy dark ladies. I also want to have fair skinned kids. Fair ladies are the sweetest and sexiest. DONT BE OFFENDED, IT IS MA CHOICE...

3 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by nocodechief: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
Everyone has their preference in this life. I don’t see the big deal in announcing it but good for you.

Btw, I create professional websites under 72 hours. Whether you are into real estate, agriculture, or you’re a professional who needs a portfolio. Contact me today to get started. Check signature for contact details

8 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by N3TRAL: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
grin
Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by Ahmed0336(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
I have never dated any dark girl in my life so I won't criticize them.
I love them naturally fair, shout-out to all the dark ladies out there, please no follow our comments come begin bleach. Na beg I dey beg

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by Adedotguy: 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
Dark ladies are more beautiful than fair ladies IMO.

When you pain this your fair ladies black their beauty will fade. They are just normal girl only fair in complexion.

Am a bit fair and I find shiny dark girls attractive than fair ladies. 😜

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by Shapeaso: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
Op dey ment! cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by talented321: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
Both fair and black.. And stop insulting black ladies, don't type what you don't know

11 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by izonborn098(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
People just wakeup and type whatever they like..

4 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by Fahvvy: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
Please allow the dark ladies breeeeve cheesy...

Personally, the colour of the skin have never been a big deal for me undecided...

My own is don't just be broke, whorish, ill mannered & st.upid and we're good undecided...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by Blitzking: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
Testiebobo:
Every man has his own taste on the type of lady he is attracted to. However, I admire and cherish fair ladies compared to dark skinned ladies. These are my reasons;
According to my own experience with ladies, dark ladies are the most evil ones. They are mostly filled with the most notourous ones.
Out of %100 of fair ladies that i knew in my entire life, %70 of them are very beautiful
The fact is that fair ladies look more beautiful and cute when they are annoyed and fustrated, but to the dark ones they look more uglier and most times look like chimpazees
And another fact is that i am dark in complexion but i dont fancy dark ladies. I also want to have fair skinned kids. Fair ladies are the sweetest and sexiest. DONT BE OFFENDED, IT IS MA CHOICE...
I also love fair ladies but once in a while I often see a dark lady that draws my attention..

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by captainbangz: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
dark complexioned anytime!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by MasterShifu010(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
I don’t think I’ve ever intentionally toasted any fair skinned lady , I love brown girls , especially brown girls with nutrients 😋

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by Crucialgem(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
I think the logic is fair guys love black girls and dark guys love fair girl, opposite attract each other

9 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by ednut1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
This is how you will meet your soulmate but because she is darked skin you will go follow mgbeke

3 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by TheFreshVanilla: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
In your dreams.
Crucialgem:
I think the logic is fair guys love black girls and dark guys love fair girl, opposite attract each other

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by PaganTerrorist: 3:13am On Oct 08, 2023
Prefer a latina over black women any day any time
Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by 1Sharon(f): 4:57am On Oct 08, 2023
I also like fair skinned men. Dark men are black and ugly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by MarketDispatch: 5:48am On Oct 08, 2023
Testiebobo:
Every man has his own taste BE OFFENDED, IT IS MA CHOICE...

Is it not the same dark that has rubbed cream and turned white?
Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by ASAPFERG: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2023
But Nigeria fair girls toto dey black why?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by biyams(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2023
1Sharon:
ahhh...my chest!! somebody hold me o...make guys no go dey bleach sha

3 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by Jman06(m): 10:59am On Oct 08, 2023
Different strokes for different folks

I prefer them ebony and cute!

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by Cjizzy(m): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2023
Most light skinned girls are just attractive but not exactly beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:36am On Oct 08, 2023
Testiebobo:
All this epistle can be summarized in one sentence.

YOU ARE COLORIST!!

You are entitled to your preferences but you shouldn't bring down dark skinned women to put Fairer ones on a pedestal.

On behalf of all dark skinned women who were minding the business that pays them and don't care about your existence, We donate you to the fair skinned sisters.

We are not missing much.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:39am On Oct 08, 2023
Ahmed0336:
I have never dated any dark girl in my life so I won't criticize them.
I love them naturally fair, shout-out to all the dark ladies out there, please no follow our comments come begin bleach. Na beg I dey beg
thanks.

This is how you do it. I hope the Op/ Testiebobo learns.
Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
1Sharon:
let's learn to type our opinions and preferences in a mature manner without bashing a group of people who didn't offend you.
Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by Enny2013(f): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
I luv dark n clean ladies...
Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by Landowner101(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
On a normal, black toto sweet pass fair toto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by tochez24(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
Testiebobo:

I love fair girls too😕
Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
My eleven years old nephew apparently told my sister how he likes light skinned girls too...😂😂😂
Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by 100smile(m): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
Landowner101:
On a normal, black toto sweet pass fair toto.
Ahswear
They don't know

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by 100smile(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
ASAPFERG:
But Nigeria fair girls toto dey black why?
Too much shaving i guess
Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by hardon1(m): 12:20am On Oct 09, 2023
Testiebobo:

You like ogbono soup doesn't mean you have to condemn egusi soup. They are two different soups entirely and can't be compared directly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? / His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House / Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.