Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! (3874 Views)

Ladies, Avoid Baldheaded Men! Especially The Light Skinned Ones (photos) / Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? / Pure Black-skinned Girls Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by Sammy101111(m): 2:55am On Oct 09, 2023
I love the both

Am not after skin color
Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by Goddeywithme: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
captainbangz:
dark complexioned anytime!!!

The darker the better for me
Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by captainbangz: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
Goddeywithme:

The darker the better for me
The darker the berry, sweeter the juice grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by 1Sharon(f): 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
biyams:
ahhh...my chest!! somebody hold me o...make guys no go dey bleach sha

He has to be natural fair. Dark guys look dirty. Their prick and nyash go even black pass.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by 1Sharon(f): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
let's learn to type our opinions and preferences in a mature manner without bashing a group of people who didn't offend you.

I was just paying them in kind sis wink I wanted them to hear themselves from a different perspective.

I'm far from colorist x

Where have you been
Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
1Sharon:

I was just paying them in kind sis wink I wanted them to hear themselves from a different perspective.

I'm far from colorist x

Where have you been
offline o!!
Adulting is a scam
Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by 1Sharon(f): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
offline o!!
Adulting is a scam

grin

So you're back for good?
Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by mayor1814: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
Anyone for me Sha. Buh I prefer dark girls deep down. Dark girls dey sweet oo.

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
1Sharon:

grin

So you're back for good?
I'll be popping in once in a while

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by Nonywendy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
Testiebobo:
Every man has his own taste on the type of lady he is attracted to. However, I admire and cherish fair ladies compared to dark skinned ladies. These are my reasons;
Fair ladies have a clearer and fresher skin tone compared to dark ladies
According to my own experience with ladies, dark ladies are the most evil ones. They are mostly filled with the most notourous ones.
Out of %100 of fair ladies that i knew in my entire life, %70 of them are very beautiful
The fact is that fair ladies look more beautiful and cute when they are annoyed and fustrated, but to the dark ones they look more uglier and most times look like chimpazees
And another fact is that i am dark in complexion but i dont fancy dark ladies. I also want to have fair skinned kids. Fair ladies are the sweetest and sexiest. DONT BE OFFENDED, IT IS MA CHOICE...
How can I unread this nonsense u typed up there
Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by Allisgud: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
Have u ever wondered why skin darkening cream is never sold,because black is original easy to maintain go to the market u will see fake whitening cream everywhere everybody won yellow,the same light skin girl u are longing to have,will pay pere of big brother any amount to be her husband
Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by biyams(m): 1:07am On Oct 10, 2023
1Sharon:

He has to be natural fair. Dark guys look dirty. Their prick and nyash go even black pass.
grin
1Sharon:

chaiii.... how about if out of the guys crushing on you the real genuine guy who truly loves u unconditionally is a dark guy?? remember it's very hard to find true love.....and original phone charger...
Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by 1Sharon(f): 1:18am On Oct 10, 2023
biyams:
grin chaiii.... how about if out of the guys crushing on you the real genuine guy who truly loves u unconditionally is a dark guy?? remember it's very hard to find true love.....and original phone charger...

Tell that to the OP.

When you guys hear yourselves from a different perspective, you see how ridiculous it sounds.

Why didn't you ask OP these questions.
Re: Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! by biyams(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2023
1Sharon:

Tell that to the OP.

When you guys hear yourselves from a different perspective, you see how ridiculous it sounds.

Why didn't you ask OP these questions.
babe chill!!! was not asking on my behalf, was just making a mere analysis bout some exceptions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ok, I Am Blushing. . . .why Wouldn't You / When A Man Is In Love / Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.