Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 (45166 Views)

US Carries Out Retaliatory Strikes On Iranian-linked Militia Targets In Iraq / Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics / Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by nitt: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
VikingKing:

Lol, you don't fear death? Don't worry. When that day comes, the bullet that will be used to kill you will be laced in pig guts so that there's no hope of joining Muhammad's orgy in the afterlife 🤣🤣🤣

America has done it before, Israel will do it again. You go fear death by force 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are an emotional and ignorant student of history.

Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq are all lessons to the western imperialists and zionists that you cannot play God and subjugate people and expect to succeed.

Death is inevitable and only fools fear death.

I never join pigs in dirty speech against religion. I'm not a pig!!! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by flokii: 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
Comedian2019:
Avoid Israel if you want peace. Sadly, the religion of piss don't love peace.

Isrealis will give it back to them as e dey hot.. Peace is good, agreed.. but when the enemy says no to peace, war becomes inevitable.

3 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by PepeXKermit: 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehehehe

Hamas don price market wey big pass them.

The fatality Isreal go give them ehn, even devil go shock.

To the children wey lack home training from one region calling for war, the same treatment Israel will give to Hamasnis what Nigeria will give to you. I trust Nigerian Army

You are a man. Stop hiding under female moniker
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Numerouno94(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
Omoawoke2:
They should kill each other

If you are an African supporting either of them, you know nothing and are very senseless

These people hate us like shitss. Let’s watch and enjoy ourselves as they Kill each other
Dont African hate themselves? Do we luv ourselves?

2 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by condralbedez: 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
benuejosh:
Terrorist.
Use this same Energy and be preaching against the killings in Agatu, kastina Ala by Fulani heardsmen.

2 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Comedian2019: 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Nigerian. Kristian’s will be supporting Israel which comprises of Jews.

Same Jews they support, don’t believe in Christ! Even inside same Israel, we have more Muslim than Christians!

So what are Nigerian Christians really supporting?
Nobody supports anyone.
You expect Israel to behave like Christians when they are being terrorised by Hamas? 🤣🤣 You must be joking.
If you throway inside Israel, you will certainly collect wotowoto.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Comedian2019: 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
flokii:

Isrealis will give it back to them as e dey hot.. Peace is good, agreed.. but when the enemy says no to peace, war becomes inevitable.
You Gerrit!
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Macill23(m): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
Israel should finish then ones and for all ..I stand with Israel ..may God of Abraham defend his people

4 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Russia and china isn't against Isreal....It's those Arabs
.. CURRENTLY THEY ARE NOT, BUT WHEN UN WILL FINALLY STEP IN TO SOLVE THE ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN PROBLEM ONCE AND FOR ALL AND WILL CREATE THE STATE OF PALESTINE THAT WILL HAVE EAST JERUSALEM AS CAPITAL, ISRAEL WILL OBJECT BECAUSE THEY CANT CEDE AN INCH OF IT TO ANY NATION. AS THEY DESTROY THE MOSQUE, UN WILL GATHER THE WORLD AGAINST ISRAEL TO IMPOSE IT ON ISRAEL TO ACCEPT THE WILL OF THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY IN THE INTEREST OF WORLD PREACE. GOD AND MAGOG (RUSSIA AND CHINA ) WILL LEAD THE BATTLE AGAINST ISRAEL.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by RPG2020(m): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
money121:
“They got money for war, but can't feed the poor" - Tupac, "Keep Ya Head Up."

SAY NO TO WAR

Without blood there is no freedom grin
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by tnerro1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
I saw a video were they were kidnapping Israeli women and loading them into back of pickup trucks as if they were doing bonanza.

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by franksam209: 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
Botragelad:
Don't joke with Israel. Time to erase these terrorist radicals!
I really 'ope Israel doesn't stop until they've brought Hamas to their knees. Hunt the lot of 'em down, make 'em pay for their crimes and their terrorism. Don't listen to their cries or their bleating about 'uman rights. They're nothin' but trouble, and they need to be stopped, sharpish.

The world's got enough of these blighters already, we don't need more!"
in your mind you think Israel is the saint abi because they were used in the bible abi, I hope you will say this if you were born in the Palestine and then had to watch your ancestral land been taken away from you by group of people who claim to have been there long before your ancestors...
The point is there's always a 2 side to every story, don't rush to take side on something you don't know how it started

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by maasoap(m): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
Botragelad:
I really 'ope Israel doesn't stop until they've brought Hamas to their knees. Hunt the lot of 'em down, make 'em pay for their crimes and their terrorism. Don't listen to their cries or their bleating about 'uman rights. They're nothin' but trouble, and they need to be stopped, sharpish.

You actually believed that Israel has what it takes to erase a whole race/nation? Is that even possible? May be Israel should stop her campaign of incursion and occupation, and stop operating what the world refer to as the world's largest open prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Zanzibar1: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
Bunnatex:
It's quite interesting that the Israelis are defending and retaliating the attack themselves without waiting and praying to God for vengeance....

Last week at church we were praying for a favorable Supreme court judgement....

And I'm like, why do we ask God to do for us that which He's given us power to do..
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Zanzibar1: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
tnerro1:
I saw a video were they were kidnapping Israeli women and loading them into back of pickup trucks as if they were doing bonanza.
Is it on YouTube?
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Kevineleven(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
jayAjoku:
Good they should kill more . I hope world war 3 starts soon on a global scale make all of us burn

Chai, you must be passing through a lot, God will see you through.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by patorial(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
Botragelad:

There's nothing to bleat here.
Palestine can't let Israel take anymore of their land.
So let the desperate go hunt for what is his, if he survives,he gets it back. And if he's defeated he learn his lessons

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Wizardslayer: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
Like play like joke the world maybe heading toward Armageddon.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by patorial(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
benuejosh:
If you support IPOB and still support Isreal in this war then you're not sure of where you belong.

IPOB is a terrorist organisation and Palestinians are terrorists and a breeding ground supported by Pakistanis and Iran. So if you support IPOB, you should support Palestine.

Well in this case IPOB is the Hama's group as Nigeria is to the Israelites.

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by maasoap(m): 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
Bunnatex:
It's quite interesting that the Israelis are defending and retaliating the attack themselves without waiting and praying to God for vengeance....

And I'm like, why do we ask God to do for us that which He's given us power to do..

What do you propose if you are not comfortable with potential outcome of the supreme court judgement? You may want to arm your mother and father with guns now.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by AllenSpencer: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by patorial(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Eeya....So sad and I am so sorry for both sides.

This means Hamas has escalated things.

About 2-3 months ago when I first watched this viral video of this elderly Palestinian woman, I knew Israel will pay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyE_C5FbQcw

Hamas o, Isreal o, it is both sides that will pay in human lives. Please give peace and justice a chance. Stop the apartheid and stop the militancy. Give the 2-state solution chance.

Isreal is not a Christian country neither is Palestine . Both need to repent and fear God. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Actually you Christians worship the God of the Israel
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by AllenSpencer: 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
Bunnatex:

Because Jews are not. Christians!

Jews don’t believe in Christ.

2 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Amaggedon: 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
benuejosh:
Terrorist.
You are the terrorist and not me. You have your land and i have mine so why stray into my land when you're not coming to do business you pig.

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by jayAjoku(m): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
Kevineleven:

Chai, you must be passing through a lot, God will see you through.
Yes o I’m going through a lot send me money make I buy sharwama kelvin 🥹🥹🥹🥹
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by fuckJones(f): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
gigabyte13:
Dem supposed burn that person wey advise Palestine to attack lsreal
Isreal wey dey look for reasons to wipe off the Palestine before..........
Una don go price market wey una no fit pay for......
who is feeding you with fake story, Palestine can never be wipe off by Israel, the present Palestine are even stronger than the one in the bible

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by patorial(m): 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

I support total destruction of Gaza strip and everything living there.

That's the only sure way those Islamic terrorists can be eradicated.

Israel shouldn't look back while doing that.

And you didn't even know that is isn't actually terror,but the Palestine fighting for their land Israel has been taking sin 1947?

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by smartr: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
Botragelad:

I trust Israel to finish them all. There’ll be collateral damage but America no go even talk pim.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Housing(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go slap im ear.

By the time their death toll in Palestine gets to 1000, they will start shouting genocide and persecution.

Unfortunately for them, no one will dare disturb or speak ag hiainst Israel... Not even their sponsors in Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

Have you ever see Saudi and Qatar meddle in Palestine and Israel war? Because it's not religious nor political but a deep seated hatred passed from generation to generation.

Israel has 73% Jews, 18.2 Muslims of which some are in the Country's Army and less than 2% Christian population. Over 170,000 Muslims who are citizens of Israel lives in the Southern Israel where Hamas carried out the deadly attacks so probability of having Muslims among the dead from Israel casualty is more than 20% which any conscious Muslim will not try to venture into. More important tribal and ethnic war is prohibited in Islam so Hamas will always try to use religion as a bait to gather sympathy. If you ever listen to a Palestine or an Israeli in respect of how each other is the terrorist and wicked Tribe then you will conclude that the war is gonna be ad along as the earth exist.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by smartr: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
fuckJones:
who is feeding you with fake story, Palestine can never be wipe off by Israel, the present Palestine are even stronger than the one in the bible

Dey play with Israel military. You will see doings very soon
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Kevineleven(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
jayAjoku:
Yes o I’m going through a lot send me money make I buy sharwama kelvin 🥹🥹🥹🥹

Silver and gold, I have none, what I have I give to you. oya take Tinubu phone no: 097668BAT

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / Truck Spills Over ₦216million On Indianapolis Highway(Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.