Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? (66501 Views)

Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) / Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono / Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by jrusky(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Zonefree:
Cowries on the hair, beads around the waist...I can sell my family's last surviving land just to please such girl.

Slow down young man biko slow down.
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by Nmezor(f): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
It does look fine, its purely for fashion now.
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by Ishilove: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
For quasi-Nazarites like us, this is not a fashion statement. Hell no

3 Likes

Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by theamazonguru(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
Zonefree:
Cowries on the hair, beads around the waist...I can sell my family's last surviving land just to please such girl.

Haaaa
Hand don touch this one finally.
Sell your family's last surviving land kwa?

The best thing to do is not to sell your family land..
Work hard, buy your own land , then sell it to please the mammy lady that has succeeded in caging you.

1 Like

Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by Reelmii: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
Zonefree:
abeg shift make I sit down near u,, we dey the same whatsapp group grin...if u see the waist beads on my wife's waist eh..u go think say she dey sell am...I always buy new once whenever I see..

2 Likes

Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by cococandy(f): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
victorclean:
Birds of same feather. Please educate me on how to identify yemoja/Osun/Mami water people?

It’s traditional igbo culture. Don’t be xtupid
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by akin33(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
Yes, you are not far from the truth. All the ladies who use leg chains and leg beads are from where they worship marine spirit. The leg chain is their identity. Men do not go near them, they will finish you.
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by cococandy(f): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
Nairalander248:

Most of them doesn't know the implications... They see it as fashion grin

akin33:
Yes, you are not far from the truth. All the ladies who use leg chains and leg beads are from where they worship marine spirit. The leg chain is their identity. Men do not go near them, they will finish you.
ZKOSOSO:

Very true.
Most gals 👧 💓 on cowries are water elements.

If you like don't believe me.....

LARRYOBRAIN:
Ogbaje, Mami water pikin.
you people are so brainwashed.
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by victorclean(f): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2023
I want to be xtupid. I want to wail. Am a wailer to injustice.

cococandy:

It’s traditional igbo culture. Don’t be xtupid
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by Exceed15: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
I have no issue with it. Its a touch of being African.
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by YourGFsnatcher: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
BigYash:
When I see a lady using cowries on her hair,I just feel she is mami .. What's your take? Is it fashion or its literally beyond fashion?
White people have truly brainwashed black people
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by IVORY2009(m): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
Oloshorism grin
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by Omobude244: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
victorclean:
Birds of same feather. Please educate me on how to identify yemoja/Osun/Mami water people?

🤣🤣
Me dey find mami water like dis 😁
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
cococandy:

I think am so deceptively brainwashed.

Sorry o....
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by Timothy89(m): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
Zonefree:

a very SIMPle man at that

1 Like

Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by Realguyman1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
Zonefree:
Is it the same Nigeria girls that u always claimed that they are all useless or which girls are u talking about?
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by kkins25(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
lady wearing cowry is mami water, but d one showing boobs on social media is baddie... 😂 😂 😂.

i love the cowries(haven't see a lady wearing one though), a touch of traditional attire is always top tier for me.
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by victorclean(f): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
Cowry is from water and shebi you ndastn ni.

Omobude244:

🤣🤣
Me dey find mami water like dis 😁
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by bonnyhope: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
Zonefree:

I pity u

Those ladies are Ogbanjeee
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by Warmaterial(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
I love the fashion die, who una believe epp...
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by phemmyfour: 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
BigYash:
When I see a lady using cowries on her hair,I just feel she is mami .. What's your take? Is it fashion or its literally beyond fashion?
It's nothing but mere assesories. Jazz is useless
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by Demore1848: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
By the time u jam "Jami" u go Sabi grin grin
Zonefree:
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by Illegal1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
Zonefree:

omoh............me and u dey the same league i swear.

i can't date/marry any lady without waist bead or cowries on her hair.

1 Like

Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
Zonefree:

Just don't goan carry retired Arugbá Ọ̀ṣun as babe sha.....before you begin swim for dream.
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by Illegal1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
theamazonguru:

Haaaa
Hand don touch this one finally.
Sell your family's last surviving land kwa?

The best thing to do is not to sell your family land..
Work hard, buy your own land , then sell it to please the mammy lady that has succeeded in caging you.

omoh.........super story
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by Illegal1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
Reelmii:
abeg shift make I sit down near u,, we dey the same whatsapp group grin...if u see the waist beads on my wife's waist eh..u go go think say she dey sell am...I always buy new once whenever I see..

omoh...........Boss man,u will never walk alone.
i dey ur league jare

1 Like

Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by Illegal1(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
akin33:

omoh...........abeg carry ur yeye talk go 1 corner jare
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by Slydan204: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
What about guys nd ladies that bleach their skins...urrgh
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by Illegal1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
cococandy:

you people are so brainwashed.
omoh...........Nah u even get time to answer dem slf
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by JONSYN7154: 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
Nmezor:
It does look fine, its purely for fashion now.
i don't like it.

I see ladies that wear it as if they've sacrifice them to deity of one village.
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by Illegal1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
Timothy89:

a very SIMPle man at that
omoh...........nah ur SIMPle?
we lyk am lyk dat,leave us alone
Re: Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? by Xpol: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
Lol, this one no be real traditional cowrie o, it's just a plastic made fashion cowries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) / Noni Salma: 'I Was Scared Of Living In Nigeria As A Woman In A Mans Body' / What These Women Wore To A Store (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.