Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) (39264 Views)

Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. / Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted / Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by latonione: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
awon akogba omo, destroying the remaining left over of the fabric of the society
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
englishmart:
Laughing from Chicago state University's main campus

Lmao…shift make I join you dey laugh. Na Fed govt college iragbiji i dey laugh from 😂😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Davnews1: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
Naira Marley will be FREE soon, See How Mohbad Made False Petition Against Sam Larry

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7T8bYB4e0c

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Honestfrend: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
englishmart:

Bahd Boi.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by jetguy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
A Job of a lawyer's, is it not to defend his/her clients 🤷...we have heard you.
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by SirLakes: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
englishmart:
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Larryndelaw: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
DominusPrime:
In other words Sam Larry bullied him in that video then they later are amala together and that means all is well between them? There is no possibility that Sam Larry harbored ill feelings towards him after that?
While I can’t directly say Sam Larry had a hand in his death I can tell you for free that this is a very weak defense.

It’s like the defense this corn sniffing agbadorians put up when you ask them how Tinubu graduated from a school that didn’t exist and you hear things like he didn’t submit it to inec or that’s not what atiku is in court for …they will leave the question you asked and bring up something else.
Another obidient/Atikulators wing is on the LOOSE again. You have already condemn Naira Marley without indictment/court processes. Nah wah
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Jservice(f): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
Write up
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by JetApartment: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
SMoh247:
cool

How will any farmer kill it's chicken that lay Golden egg

Naira Marley and Larry are the real lossers after MohBads family (Father and Sister)

The baby mama and MohBad opportunist mother are the winner cashing out

Many people are not logical In Nigeria

Where is the logic in the rubbish you typed Mr. Logical? Because the last time I checked Mohbad left Marlian Music since last year and is in possession of his albums....you can now see na you dense pass.

Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by AskNgige2: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
englishmart:

Heheheheheheheheheheheheh
U funny ehh
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Another obidient,/IPOB wing ion the LOOSE again. L.

This is an example of what I talked about…even me wey be omoluabi dem go say I be ipob 😂😂😂…ko ni da fun eni to s’ope e ni le f’opolo ronu…

How do you support fraud just cos of tribalism?

2 Likes

Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by SMoh247: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
JetApartment:

Where ia the logic in the rubbish you typed Mr. Logical? Because the last time I checked Mohbad left Marlian Music since last year and is in possession of his albums....you can now see na you dense pass.

Mumu what of show pays

What of the album he released under his label
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by AskNgige2: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Omo you've decided to remain stupid for the rest of your life. What a pity.

The guy is actually stupid a d Efulefu

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Olarewaju89: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehehehe

Watch as pigs go find a way to link Tinubu to this thread .

Anyways, they should do and do make dem go bury that boy body back.

His case was double wahala for deadi bodi

Reminder: No pig will ever rule Nigeria

Like those comments above you grin
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Eriokanmi: 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
saphiere:
If Naira Marley will escape this because he is a friend to Governor Solu,
if he will escape the drug allegations because he is an ambassador of NDLEA,
if he will escape ill-treatment of Dj Splash because DJ Splash family does not have money,
if he will escape fraud allegations because he is a regular client to EFCC,
if will never escape the rape and abortions committed by him because Ghanaian government is on this matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpsLQTGUKc4
Did I hear you say abortion? So, people still go randy these days that HIV is diagnosed in one out of 20 people on the street? Wow!
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Larryndelaw: 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
DominusPrime:

This is an exemplar of what I talked about…even me wey be omoluabi dem go say I be ipob 😂😂😂…ko ni da fun eni to s’ope e ni le f’opolo ronu…

How do you support fraud just cos of tribalism?
What is your Proof of fraud. You are just condemning based on jungle justice. Piss off . Do you have proof of forgery if so you have the right to go to court. Forgery is a big crime. You are one of the them that allowed people to be lynched for the offense they did not commit in Nigeria. Jungle justice. Have sense for once.
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by emerged01(m): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2023
Why mentioning Davido for this matter ? And he called himself lawyer.
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by victorclean(f): 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
You mean headless oduduwpigs?
grin grin

accordadoga26:
Hehehehehe

Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
Lol
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Larryndelaw: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
emerged01:
Why mentioning Davido for this matter ? And he called himself lawyer.
Bro. They know themselves. I think there is a.little bit of envy in these case.. I mean envy of Naira Marley. I'm just saying, not factual anyway

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Allisgud: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
They should finish their matter and allow supreme street to do the final judgement, nobody is talking about the money naira Marley hold him,his camera that was damage by samilary and his tout,all the bullying with different injury,how he was set up to ndlea by naira Marley and only him was given a bottle water to drink,the foolish lawyer is saying they ate amala together,how is eating amala an instrument to measure settlement
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by jrusky(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
Pls is this important now or call for justice for Mohbad?

What the f u c k is our business here with eaten of Amala or Eba?
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by sagitariusbaby(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
Just as Judas ate rice with Jesus before betraying him
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Larryndelaw: 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
jrusky:
Pls is this important now or call for justice for Mohbad?

What the f u c k is our business here with eaten of Amala or Eba?
Let's allow the investigation and court processes to handle it. I think we should stop jungle justice
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by SECDA: 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCzaszeG7WU

No matter how hard you try, you can’t pin anything on Naira Marley- his lawyer says

Dem Vultures are opening dia mouths angry angry angry
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by SMoh247: 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Story. So, does it now mean they can't kill or send someone to kill on their behalf? If they're found culpable, they must face the music.

I wonder why some people keep hiding the events preceding mohbad's death and now harping on the eventual death and the nurse who innocently gave him anti tetanus, paracetamol and antibiotics, which every sensible medical personnel would give a patient who was badly battered with bruises all over his/her body is now seen as a killer.

I hope the medical society would stand up and defend this innocent lady who was only trying to save a battered soul. Just like an accident victim or a woman who suffers postpartum hemorrhage, they look fine at the beginning. They could even smile at people and be gisting meanwhile, they're bleeding internally and dying slowly. I've seen such cases in the past. Some survived this while some couldn't.

I wonder how those defending the duos have suddebly stopped the claim that the late rapper was hypertensive and that's what killed him.

Two things are clear enough...

Mohbad cited threat to his life in his petition to the police.

He also recorded a short video in which he said, if he dies, nairamarley caused it.

Why did their defenders forget these in a hurry? If the late wrapper were their biological brother, would they have also looked the other way too?

Common sense

MohBads father confirmed he had a fight before death where he fractured his hands

MohBads Childhood friend corroborated the story

Nigeria Police confirmed it

His autopsy showed drug overdose

Yet Nairamarley and Larry that gave the cultist from LASU platform worth millions to sing, gave him a house in Lekki are evil for requesting their royalty and that he refunds show money more than a year ago
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
Fuel is planning to hit #1k per liter, una carry mohbad wahala 4 head like gala seller!

Wat is collectively wrong with all of us biko?

2 Likes

Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by jrusky(m): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Let's allow the investigation and court processes to handle it. I think we should stop jungle justice

So is that why we should be talking about Amala?
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by nnamdi640: 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
Everyone just want to gain viewers with this matter that will soon die off.
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Jostoman: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehehehe

who did sammy Larry follow to mecca last time?

2 Likes

Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by ignisaqua(f): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehehehe

Ancestor of pig has spoken,, grand mistress of pig generation. U are abundantly bestowed with stupidity, call him Mohbad not that boy,,Ozuo!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Resumes School At Poise Academy Nigeria / Mama Tobi Holds ‘Crazy’ Photoshoot In Lagos / Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.