Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) (39262 Views)

Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. / Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted / Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Jostoman: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehehehe

Watch as pigs go find a way to link Tinubu to this thread .

Anyways, they should do and do make dem go bury that boy body back.

His case was double wahala for deadi bodi

Reminder: No pig will ever rule Nigeria
Atiku
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by favor914: 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
DominusPrime:
In other words Sam Larry bullied him in that video then they later are amala together and that means all is well between them? There is no possibility that Sam Larry harbored ill feelings towards him after that?
While I can’t directly say Sam Larry had a hand in his death I can tell you for free that this is a very weak defense.

It’s like the defense this corn sniffing agbadorians put up when you ask them how Tinubu graduated from a school that didn’t exist and you hear things like he didn’t submit it to inec or that’s not what atiku is in court for …they will leave the question you asked and bring up something else.

Some will even tag me ipob as if I support that 3rd class certificate holder 😂😂😂
Oblivious Dummy filled with hate, a very wicked evil minded unpleasant soul.

You claimed they bullied him, did Mohbad commit suicide because of the bullying, is his cause of death a result of bullying?
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Story. So, does it now mean they can't kill or send someone to kill on their behalf? If they're found culpable, they must face the music.

I wonder why some people keep hiding the events preceding mohbad's death and now harping on the eventual death and the nurse who innocently gave him anti tetanus, paracetamol and antibiotics, which every sensible medical personnel would give a patient who was badly battered with bruises all over his/her body is now seen as a killer.

I hope the medical society would stand up and defend this innocent lady who was only trying to save a battered soul. Just like an accident victim or a woman who suffers postpartum hemorrhage, they look fine at the beginning. They could even smile at people and be gisting meanwhile, they're bleeding internally and dying slowly. I've seen such cases in the past. Some survived this while some couldn't.

I wonder how those defending the duos have suddebly stopped the claim that the late rapper was hypertensive and that's what killed him.

Two things are clear enough...

Mohbad cited threat to his life in his petition to the police.

He also recorded a short video in which he said, if he dies, nairamarley caused it.

Why did their defenders forget these in a hurry? If the late wrapper were their biological brother, would they have also looked the other way too?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is a joke abi Very funny!!!!
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by favor914: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jostoman:
Atiku
President of Ipob Republic.
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by remiopash: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCzaszeG7WU

No matter how hard you try, you can’t pin anything on Naira Marley- his lawyer says

Abiola drank tea too.
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by favor914: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
remiopash:
Abiola drank tea too.
O yea evil being, please explain further?
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Oladhips(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
What is he trying to prove.. Lol😅
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by juman(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
If you are sick dont treat yourself at home by a nurse.
Go to hospital and see doctor.
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by favor914: 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
Oladhips:
What is he trying to prove.. Lol😅
Nigerians with their bring him Down syndrome, Na so wan Malu go Illinois go look 👀 for certificate & came back empty handed, after all said & done, Nigeria police will find nothing against Naira Marley & His fellow Accused.

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
favor914:
Oblivious Dummy filled with hate, a very wicked evil minded unpleasant soul.

You claimed they bullied him, did Mohbad commit suicide because of the bullying, is his cause of death a result of bullying?

lol…my good man. It’s not a claim. There are videos showing how he was bullied and also how naira marley and his gang bullied other artists like rugged man in London.

By the way I haven’t said they killed him but they are prime suspects. So don’t get your feathers ruffled ok. And if you love naira Marley so much you can join his gang. They still have more than enough drugs for you to smoke till you have sense.
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Ecardz: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
No case again
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by favor914: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
DominusPrime:

lol…my good man. It’s not a claim. There are videos showing how he was bullied and also how naira marley and his gang bullied other artists like rugged man in London.

By the way I haven’t said they killed him but they are prime suspects. So don’t get your feathers ruffled ok. And if you love naira Marley so much you can join his gang. They still have more than enough drugs for you to smoke till you have sense.
DId Mohbad commit suicide because of the so called bullying, Yes or No?

Never heard of Mohbad before he passed away, first time I heard of him was on Nairaland either late August or early September when he passed away in Ikorodu, I have seen a couple of Naira Marley videos in passing, I do not know the name of any song that Naira Marley did.
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Whatisurproblem(m): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
adonainana:
This type of lie on a Sunday
Kai
Obviously no lawyer will make heaven, even lying against the dead?
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by enemyofprogress: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
Stupid lawyer working for his money. How does eating amala exonerate his clients? What happened before and after eating the amala? It’s even possible he was poisoned while eating with them. Charge and bail lawyers.
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Menclothing: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
Who cooked it 😂
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by favor914: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Stupid lawyer working for his money. How does eating amala exonerate his clients? What happened before and after eating the amala? It’s even possible he was poisoned while eating with them. Charge and bail lawyers.
Evil Thing, from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, Na so you take poison that your friend after eating akpu & OfeNsala with them?
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Confirm4real(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
Wen Lawyer collect money na to dey defend anything grin
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by favor914: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
Confirm4real:
Wen Lawyer collect money na to dey defend anything grin
What of The evil dummies wey they accuse others based on assumptions, & hearsay without evidence?
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
What has that got to do with anything? Mtchewww
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
favor914:
DId Mohbad commit suicide because of the so called bullying, Yes or No?

Never heard of Mohbad before he passed away, first time I heard of him was on Nairaland either late August or early September when he passed away in Ikorodu, I have seen a couple of Naira Marley videos in passing, I do not know the name of any song that Naira Marley did.

First he did not commit suicide. 2nd if he didn’t then your questions should not even arise.
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Confirm4real(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
favor914:
What of The evil dummies wey they accuse others based on assumptions, & hearsay without evidence?

Na Lawyer go still defend such people too after collecting money grin
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Aquaflow77: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
Fear amala oo
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by remiopash: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
favor914:
O yea evil being, please explain further?

Eran

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by VaginaAcademic: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
In my opinion what zlatan knows is that they got high on drugs and overdosed they called the quack nurse who made things worse by injecting him further complicating the problem cool
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Indigbo: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
DominusPrime:
In other words Sam Larry bullied him in that video then they later are amala together and that means all is well between them? There is no possibility that Sam Larry harbored ill feelings towards him after that?
While I can’t directly say Sam Larry had a hand in his death I can tell you for free that this is a very weak defense.

It’s like the defense this corn sniffing agbadorians put up when you ask them how Tinubu graduated from a school that didn’t exist and you hear things like he didn’t submit it to inec or that’s not what atiku is in court for …they will leave the question you asked and bring up something else.

Some will even tag me ipob as if I support that 3rd class certificate holder 😂😂😂

It is not a weak defense. He's saying that he got his own proof against any claim against his client. It is your responsibility as the prosecutor to bring your proof/evidence forward that he bullied Mohbad. Law doesn't recognise emotion and sentiment. It must be based on FACT= Proof/Evidence beyond reasonable doubt. I respect your opinion but unfortunately law doesn't recognise opinion. I don't like Naira Marley but any claim from both parties against any of them must provide their proof/evidence.

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Jkilo: 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
Are these people mad? Do they think we are all daft?? So because they once are Amala together, they can’t be responsible for his dearh? Very lame way of thinking. Well, the joy is they are on their toes and we are sure this will depopulate their evil union. It’s a win win for every well meaning Nigerian
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Jkilo: 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
Indigbo:

Shut up idiot! What proof are we looking to present?? Evil man trying to justify evil. Naira Marley represents everything evil about humanity. There’s nothing to prove here

It is not a weak defense. It is your responsibility as the prosecutor to bring your proof/evidence forward that he bully Mohbad. Law doesn't recognise emotion and sentiment. It must be based on FACT= Proof/Evidence beyond reasonable doubt. I respect your opinion but unfortunately law doesn't recognise opinion. I don't like Naira Marley but any claim from both parties against any of them must provide their proof/evidence.
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Exceed15: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Infact Sam Larry & Marley are as free as birds already. Emotions/ social media noises does not win case in the court of law.
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Wizuman: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
Sam Larry came to "greet" him with a cane in hand...and the video recording got disrupted as obvious in d viral video...

Lawyers and lack of conscience

I was in a court session and one old eediot of a lawyer who was lieing shamefully was chased out of d courtroom by d female magistrate..

What a profession!
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Flappy222: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
grin
englishmart:
Laughing from Chicago state University's main campus
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
Indigbo:

It is not a weak defense. He's saying that he got his own proof against any claim against his client. It is your responsibility as the prosecutor to bring your proof/evidence forward that he bullied Mohbad. Law doesn't recognise emotion and sentiment. It must be based on FACT= Proof/Evidence beyond reasonable doubt. I respect your opinion but unfortunately law doesn't recognise opinion. I don't like Naira Marley but any claim from both parties against any of them must provide their proof/evidence.

This proof you are asking is there already. Even Sam Larry says his altercations with Mohbad are as a result of a 2M fee he paid which mohbad didn’t refund after failing to turn up
Re: Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) by Wizuman: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
Indigbo:

That lawyer in d video was lieing.

Is it possible to come into a recording scenes with cane to come "exchange pleasantries"‽

Why was d video recording disrupted suddenly if they were exchanging pleasantries?

Why did Sammylari tell Zlatan to "stay away from the matter" if the former was truly there to exchange pleasantries as claimed by the evil soul of a lawyer?

U see, I was in a court session where an old lawyer was lieing without conscience. At about the third time when the other party brought out another clean evidence (and the demonic lawyer was unableto defend his lies), The lieing lawyer was chased out of the court.

Money is not everything. Fear God and eschew evil!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Maria: If I Can't Have You, Nobody Can (Old post) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Resumes School At Poise Academy Nigeria / Mama Tobi Holds ‘Crazy’ Photoshoot In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.