Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,509 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu (32268 Views)

Reactions As IMF Confirms Return Of Petrol Subsidy Under Tinubu / IMF Confirms Return Of Petrol Subsidy Under Tinubu - Daily Trust / Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by omoredia: 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
When bad leaders take power the people must be the losers

3 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by clinician2x: 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
favor914:
Ungrateful Peasant, you claim that the Government paid subsidy for you, & you are still wailing?

Who told you government paid subsidy for him?

Which one would your father prefer? Cheaper fuel or more expensive fuel?

3 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by Gainman: 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
victorbass1234:
But doesn’t this still mean that Tinubu is doing well ?
For us at least ?
Pms is subsidized so that it can stay at 620
Y’all would shout if it’s above 620
nah rubbish talk. I was a fan of tinubu but not again. No wisdom in all what he's doing. Me and my family can't be going hungry and I will be supporting his govt. I was expecting better things from him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by whatisthetruth: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
To defend Tinubu is not easy

You can GoGGle it, it's out there grin cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHK7yJVPZjk

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by OfficialP: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
Would the price skyrocket to 620/litre if PBAT did not say "SUBSIDY IS GONE"

620/litre is inflated price in my opinion

4 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by Exceed15: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
Power drunk party with nothing upstair. See how they have plunged Nigerians into more sufferings.

3 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by ogbonti: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
hammerT:
TINUBU NEED TO GO

if only God can show us what Tinubu is stealing right now from Nigeria 🇳🇬- even the pastors and religious leaders will be this first to take up arms and fight this government

As i type - Tinubu is robbing Nigeria blind and raping the country to no end

A man who could forge certificate and lie effortlessly and create dates and events from thin air- what will he not do to rob Nigeria blind especially when we have a rubber stamp legislature and a non existent judiciary ?

we are dead in Nigeria except this man is removed and prosecuted for treason and high crimes against the Nigerian state

there is subsidy and yet we are all paying like there is no subsidy so who is taking the trillions home ? TINUBU😕

3 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
Lol nawa

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by SMoh247: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
favor914:
Man I can see you are back on the block, those Obidients have tried their best to silence you & after a resounding victory @ the general election?

Thanks bro , they keep reporting

And I see you keep their dis information and misinformation bursted as well

May God reward our good deed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by baralatie(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
victorbass1234:
But doesn’t this still mean that Tinubu is doing well ?
For us at least ?
Pms is subsidized so that it can stay at 620
Y’all would shout if it’s above 620
How is the govt doing when the govt is still paying subsidy

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by Fr33born(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
Well, the S.West says Tinubu is best person they can bank on to save Nigeria, out of millions of competent Yorubas.

We are all onboard already. We are all in it together.

4 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by prophetfire: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
favor914:
Ignorant i hearsay Mumus, suffering & gnashing is your portion in The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
TINUBU CONTINUE TO BE A BIG THIEF.

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by wittywriter: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
prophetfire:
Tinubu is the biggest thief. With Buhari paying subsidy, fuel was 185, but Tinubu is collecting 620 for fuel and still paying subsidy. TINUBU IS A ROGUE. THIEFNUBUS A BIG THIEF shocked
ogbonti:

if only God can show us what Tinubu is stealing right now from Nigeria 🇳🇬- even the pastors and religious leaders will be this first to take up arms and fight this government

As i type - Tinubu is robbing Nigeria blind and raping the country to no end

A man who could forge certificate and lie effortlessly and create dates and events from thin air- what will he not do to rob Nigeria blind especially when we have a rubber stamp legislature and a non existent judiciary ?

we are dead i Nigeria except this man is removed and prosecuted for treason and high crimes against the Nigerian state

there is subsidy and yet we are all paying like there is no subsidy so who is taking the trillions home ? TINUBU😕

Wittyness.

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by IbileIfe: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
Taylor92:
Where are the online miscreants that keeps shouting “SUBSIDY IS GONE FOR GOOD”

I’ve never seen a directionless frog like Tinubu

Certified certificate forger
Grow up.

Stop thinking like someone in a local primary school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by favor914: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
clinician2x:

Who told you government paid subsidy for him?

Which one would your father prefer? Cheaper fuel or more expensive fuel?
Oblivious incoherent Thing, where did I say Government paid subsidy for him?
Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
Chigozie321:

Would you prefer we buy fuel at N900 to a liter?

Our major problem is lack of functioning refineries. A partial subsidy is still better than nothing.

You want Taylor92 to die of hunger? He is already crying all over the place about #630.

The bolded is the problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by favor914: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
prophetfire:
TINUBU CONTINUE TO BE A BIG THIEF.
Like your Papa?
Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by bentenny(m): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Nah today?
Smh
Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by prophetfire: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
favor914:
Like your Papa?
TINUBU IS A ROGUE, A CERTIFICATE FORGER. AND HIS SUPPOTERS ARE CROOKS.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by EdiskyHarry: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
To all those who voted APC despite seeing the disasters they brought upon Nigeria, may God punish you all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by Quodseverismete: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
Everything in this administration will confuse your confusion

4 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
Noooo. No way! Subsidy is a scam, in their words. grin. So, how much have they saved so far? We need to know. This is what we call Ole gbee, ole gbaa. One tif steal am, na another tif collect am back. They know what they're doing. They're only deceiving their gullible supporters. Una go hear am.

6 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by favor914: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
prophetfire:
TINUBU IS A ROGUE, A CERTIFICATE FORGER. AND HIS SUPPOTERS ARE CROOKS.
Nigerians, just like you & your family, no matter how you try, you cannot Runaway from yourself.
Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by Gainman: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
Chigozie321:

Would you prefer we buy fuel at N900 to a liter?

Our major problem is lack of functioning refineries. A partial subsidy is still better than nothing.
did we hv functional refinery when Buhari was in power? And fuel was below #200. So tell me d point u are making here. I did support tinubu during d election but to say d truth. The man damaging this economy d more. Are u saying people suffering under his govt should keep supporting him?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
Lol... Same Party, same old clueless failures.

The idiots supporting APC and this administration will avoid this thread.

3 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by RoyalUc(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
Segunlords:
Critical thinking is lacking in this government of Tinubu

Who will do the critical thinking?

2 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by osothermal(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
clinician2x:
I can't wait to get out of nigeria.
People that left during Buhari's tenure are citizens in Canada now

2 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by Gainman: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
GYBABA:
What's now the freaking essence of removing subsidy in the first place? 😡 Fuel price increased but even after reintroducing it, there's no decrease in price of fuel to the previous amount so what's now the essence? It just seems like this government deliberately wants things hard for Nigerians. Poor planning haaaaa!
truth. I don't know why these people keep supporting his economy policy

2 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by favor914: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
RoyalUc:

Who will do the critical thinking?
Obidient Wailers on Nairaland.
Re: PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu by jojothaiv(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
budaatum:
Until we make our own fuel from our own crude oil, politicians will either subsidise or watch Nigerians suffer and not reelect them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Christian Leaders 'hampered Boko Haram Fight'-BBC / Alhassan Strips Taraba APC Office, Retrieves All Donated Furniture / Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.