Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) (37707 Views)

11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) / The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky / Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by OLamylove: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:
Hmm. I was just thinking aloud, but does Africa have any defense system that's as good as the Iron Dome? If not, is there anythin' close? If 5,000 rockets were aimed at Africa, would they just sit there and watch people die, or would they do somethin' to stop it?
We have Jazz
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sounds like fireworks
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by MEGAWATCH: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2023
Injera:

You copied this straight from Reddit.

Weather copied or not, the truth still remains that Islam need to be extinguished from this planet if we are thinking of peace.

2 Likes

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by NeckingNgulping(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:
Hmm. I was just thinking aloud, but does Africa have any defense system that's as good as the Iron Dome? If not, is there anythin' close? If 5,000 rockets were aimed at Africa, would they just sit there and watch people die, or would they do somethin' to stop it?

They have the money to do something better than that, but when budgeted for it, the money will be looted on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by AngelicBeing: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2023
Saao:
poor people don't have enemies that could use such expensive weapons on them. Question you should be asking, what use will death of Africans bring to them? Africa don't produce anything, they are just consuming and just parasiting and begging all over the place
Plus ➕ Drinking alcohol and having Sex grin

5 Likes

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by K33fK0zaRt: 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

Mate. Zip it. We can all see your double standards and how much you loathe Israel. You were chuffed when Hamas was offing people in Israel, but now that you've seen the iron dome in action you're trying to slag it off. You bloody two-faced git, sod off.
big man. Abeg how can I type like you do?
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by CodeTemplar: 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
Tunechi5:

when will nigeria get to this level
When we start being hardworking, honest and corruption-free

1 Like

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
Palestinians are done for. Hamas have killed them.

Meanwhile any Yoruba Muslim pained can go to Gaza to help them fight

3 Likes

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Omobude244: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
Tunechi5:
footage captures #Israel's Iron Dome as it intercepts rockets fired from #Gaza with 100% accuracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-TmGKa8VWs

when u have people supporting Tinubu and defending him daily

Nigeria need to first divide along religious line, then ethnic lines before we can be serious
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
lordchiz:
Is this interception a recent one?
Then how did Hamas still got that scores?
It is terrible how dey still got Israel.....cos I saw rockets flying up and down hitting Israel.....
Pls answer?

Infiltration was the principle and the Dome was overwhelmed that particular day. As over 4k rockets were fired from different angles that same Saturday
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by 43Ronin: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
islam is a disease upon the earth, worse than the black plague. I pray Israel roots them out like chemo on cancer.

4 Likes

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Coolgent(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:
Our Imams and Pastors will just ask us to keep praying for miracle to happen
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by linearity: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

Africa have Ogun the gods of iron Dome defense system. 🚶🏾🚶🏾🚶🏾🚶🏾🚶🏾🚶🏾🚶🏾🚶🏾🚶🏾🚶🏾🚶🏾

1 Like

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by KelvinRukky(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sirmwill:

God gave the black African better brains
Goan check records

But
We found ourselves in the wrong country
It seems you didn't understand what you typed yourself. How can people with better brains be in the wrong country. Is it not the whites that developed their country that you admire today? What effort are you making on your end to make Nigeria a better place?

2 Likes

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Vazro: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
jUJU DROME
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

We aren't done with tribalism, corruption and nepotism
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Boldideas: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
Tunechi5:
footage captures #Israel's Iron Dome as it intercepts rockets fired from #Gaza with 100% accuracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-TmGKa8VWs

We don chop belle full A country where a recharge card seller was said to own a private jet under the most acclaimed integrity man who ruled Nigeria like someone that is learning how to drive to deal with those who rejoiced that he was unceremoniously removed by a coup in 1984 forgetting that most of them were dead. No be only iron dome na metal dome.... Mtcheeeeew... Very useless set of kleptomaniac that we call leaders can't do anything meaningful like this in our time. Maybe our children will get it right. Bullshit!

1 Like

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by tishbite42: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:
You're ignorant at best

1 Like

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by monex(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It's not 100% accuracy. All it takes to overcome its defence is to launch thousands of rockets. There's a max number of anti rockets it can launch and preprogrammed with. It's not a 100% effective system.

Gaza projected about 2500 rockets and many fell like rain on tel Aviv because of the inability of the dome to block them

Hamas will be the undoing of Gaza. I just hope this doesnt start changing the narrative for Palestine.

The Palestinian people have suffered too much from Israel and the hypocrisy of its Arab neighbours
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Lovenorth: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
It cannot stop the death
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by greggng: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
lordchiz:
Is this interception a recent one?
Then how did Hamas still got that scores?
It is terrible how dey still got Israel.....cos I saw rockets flying up and down hitting Israel.....
Pls answer?

I just learnt one thing about this latest incursion by hamas . First the air defense system us not activated everytime ...needed oy when they are in war ...The moment hamad got through with that the idf quickly activated it and it had become a nightmare to hamas . You know this thing requires money to run ..activating it 24/7 365 days age cost alot . Isreal highly depend on intelligent gathering . There intelligent gathering failed them.not the defense system . I wanted isreal to even send some rocket to hamas let's test there own air defense system

3 Likes

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Cmanforall: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:
Nothing for Nigeria grin

You can try targeting Aso Rock, and it will land successfully 😀

2 Likes

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by parkervero(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

That war of such magnitude can't happened in sub-sahara Africa
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Bluffly: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
Cassandraloius:
While Nigeria is still developing, or should I say under developed without any defense system. Shame!
Of which we can, but some Animals are busy stealing away Nigeria to no where

1 Like

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by MindHacker9009(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
Yourprick:
technology at its best ,we are still far behind in nigera/africa

What Nigeria and Africa have is more superior. See photo:

1 Like

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by victorclean(f): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
Terroristic religion is Islam
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by dinkyicon: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:
iron dome is freaking expensive... Like very very very very expensive. Anyway we have the gods of thunder, iron, sango
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Onewazobia(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
CodeTemplar:

When we start being hardworking, honest and corruption-free

Best response
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Tekzyflex(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
We still dey here dey shout up NEPA

1 Like

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by PHIPEX(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
If Isreal fire this amount of missile to Gaxa, what will happen?
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Faposky95: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ironical isn't it....?!
Hamas knew when to hit ...but as I'll say,be ready for war. Now, you didn't hit hardest or maybe .....with the intention that your brothers will take up arms like Iran, Saudi, Jordan, Egypt...etc.
Hezbollah have been very careful and political about lending such support.
The Jews know that blood will flow, but they are ready to flow it.
A new page is peeling.....more gold, more blood, yet the strong v the weak.....
Like in Naija, if the North do as we know them to.....yet they are arms tied when it comes to bandits ravaging their livelihoods......
Ironical......?!
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by skyp(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
I read lots of messages here saying Nigeria should ashamed. I think the people writing all these messages should be ashamed of themselves. They should ask themselves what have they produced for the country as Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" / Jammeh Tenure Extension : What I Found Inside The Gambian Constitution / Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.