Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,353 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) (37705 Views)

11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) / The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky / Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Iselogunise: 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
We have God grin

Botragelad:
Hmm. I was just thinking aloud, but does Africa have any defense system that's as good as the Iron Dome? If not, is there anythin' close? If 5,000 rockets were aimed at Africa, would they just sit there and watch people die, or would they do somethin' to stop it?
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by kaywhy09(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
Whao
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Simeonjoe1: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
ERRED PPP
SuperOnyi:

shocked

How did you arrive to such conclusion? Bear in mind that these wars are going to fought between "indigenous" entireties like the Dahomey empire, Oyo empire, and etc. I'm not talking about post colonial Nigeria, and by the way, even the Biafra war showed that truly necessity is the mother of all inventions.

Now picture this: The British forces King ghezo of Dahomey empire to stop slavery, human sacrifice, and other "abnormal" practices just like the US forced Japan to end her over 200 years isolation.

Dahomey slowly get into palm oil exportation and maintains good relationship with the British, French, and so on. They begin to adopt some of these new technologies imported into their empire and even seek help from international friends to help transfer some of these knowledge to their engineers. I know nothing comes easy and also remember, same thing might be happening in other empires...

If some of these empires refuse to drop some of barbaric practices, they get invaded by the stronger side. Now, this is going to cause wars since they're all humans but they'll one day reach an agreement. This will change the map of world from what you know it to be today.

I know people will point out to Ethiopia but Ethiopia had to deal with famine and other issues...

The bone of contention is how will this make advance africa.
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by SuperOnyi: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
Simeonjoe1:
ERRED PPP

The bone of contention is how will this make advance africa.

shocked

Same way the world war 1 and 2 pushed the western world forward and also led to the formation of the UN.

Same way precolonial African empires started adopting the usage of guns instead of swords and spears.

It's obvious you don't even understand what I'm saying! Japanese adopted the new technologies and strived to be at the level of the west (technologically) because they had not lost their dignity because of colonization (I'm not justifying African countries stupidity).

Japanese were able to invade China, Korea, and fought a war against Russia in less than 70 years of coming out of isolation. Same thing would have happened to one or two or even plenty of African states.
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:
Hmm. I was just thinking aloud, but does Africa have any defense system that's as good as the Iron Dome? If not, is there anythin' close? If 5,000 rockets were aimed at Africa, would they just sit there and watch people die, or would they do somethin' to stop it?
Dem go pray tire 🧏🏾‍♂️
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Theevilone(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sirmwill:

God gave the black African better brains
Goan check records

But
We found ourselves in the wrong country

Which records?

Best student on existing discovery of same white people .

Wrong country..? so the whole of Africa the biggest continent is a whole wrong continent?

Africa is dull from onset, white has advanced long even when our ancestors are still in the dark.

God did not develop there place for them, they did so they still smarter .
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Theevilone(m): 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

Our highest defense system is road block and stop and search
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by OluOwolabi: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
lordchiz:
Is this interception a recent one?
Then how did Hamas still got that scores?
It is terrible how dey still got Israel.....cos I saw rockets flying up and down hitting Israel.....
Pls answer?
those are the ones fired within isreal...that was why hamas militants had to cross into isreal through land borders. But from outside isreal, the iron dome is there to neutralize the attacks.

1 Like

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

Those that have iron dome, where do you see 5k rockets being rained on them?
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by dreu2fine(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
Yourprick:
technology at its best ,we are still far behind in nigera/africa
We have d brains we can do it
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Sirmwill: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
Theevilone:

Which records?

Best student on existing discovery of same white people .

Wrong country..? so the whole of Africa the biggest continent is a whole wrong continent?

Africa is dull from onset, white has advanced long even when our ancestors are still in the dark.

God did not develop there place for them, they did so they still smarter .
Ouch
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Emmy000seun(m): 12:30am On Oct 10, 2023
We get juju in Africa now...all those our witchcraft nko??….😜😂😂😂😂
Botragelad:
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by omoyankee3(m): 2:14am On Oct 10, 2023
And a lot of people like this comment....na wa o.

- Uranium used for nuclear warheads sourced from Africa
- Iron and other metals used for weapons and ammunition and vehicles from Africa
- Rare earth metals, lithium etc used for communication equipments, computers and combat vehicles mined in Africa
- rubber for tires, crude oil, etc etc

All they have is the application of what africa produces. If we can look beyond what we are right now to what we could be, you'd see that Africa is a giant amongst the continents

Saao:
poor people don't have enemies that could use such expensive weapons on them. Question you should be asking, what use will death of Africans bring to them? Africa don't produce anything, they are just consuming and just parasiting and begging all over the place
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Saao(m): 2:38am On Oct 10, 2023
omoyankee3:
And a lot of people like this comment....na wa o.

- Uranium used for nuclear warheads sourced from Africa
- Iron and other metals used for weapons and ammunition and vehicles from Africa
- Rare earth metals, lithium etc used for communication equipments, computers and combat vehicles mined in Africa
- rubber for tires, crude oil, etc etc

All they have is the application of what africa produces. If we can look beyond what we are right now to what we could be, you'd see that Africa is a giant amongst the continents

hmm you don't get it. Just as you have crude in your soil, they came discovered it, took it and told you it's 2m per day which u can't even confirm because you knew nothing about it. They buy it, refined it and send back to u to buy, sold bitumen from it to u to also build roads etc. So without killing u, they're getting what they want, so what is the use of wasting resources to kill you? Weather u live or died nothing changes
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Simeonjoe1: 6:39am On Oct 10, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Same way the world war 1 and 2 pushed the western world forward and also led to the formation of the UN.

Same way precolonial African empires started adopting the usage of guns instead of swords and spears.

It's obvious you don't even understand what I'm saying! Japanese adopted the new technologies and strived to be at the level of the west (technologically) because they had not lost their dignity because of colonization (I'm not justifying African countries stupidity).

Japanese were able to invade China, Korea, and fought a war against Russia in less than 70 years of coming out of isolation. Same thing would have happened to one or two or even plenty of African states.

True though but it's relative. Africa is severy cut off from world trade, only a chunk of trades pass our border save for Northern Africa. This I believe greatly determines your exposure, innovation and adapting advance methods.
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2023
Botragelad:

Africans will run to church and pray that the God of Israel come and save them. The same Israel wey get Christianity still get defence system.
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by OgaTheTop2: 1:21am On Oct 11, 2023
Botragelad:
Just don't think about it...
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by OgaTheTop2: 1:24am On Oct 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It's not 100% accuracy. All it takes to overcome its defence is to launch thousands of rockets. There's a max number of anti rockets it can launch and preprogrammed with. It's not a 100% effective system.

Gaza projected about 2500 rockets and many fell like rain on tel Aviv because of the inability of the dome to block them
It's effective. Stop capping.
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by zona376: 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
Na only church we Sabi for Africa. Our own defense mechanism here is Holy ghost fire and if I be a man of God "I decree"
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
Botragelad:
Be specific pls. Africa is not a country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biden Vows Retaliation Over Kabul Attack, Says ISIL Affiliates Are Responsible / Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal / Jammeh Tenure Extension : What I Found Inside The Gambian Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.