Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) (37648 Views)

11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) / The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky / Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by phemmyfour: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:
Hmm. I was just thinking aloud, but does Africa have any defense system that's as good as the Iron Dome? If not, is there anythin' close? If 5,000 rockets were aimed at Africa, would they just sit there and watch people die, or would they do somethin' to stop it?
Africa is not interested
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by BreconHills(m): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
Judolisco:
I think only has it.. I'm not sure though... I'm sure they invented it

👍Israel and USA ( Patriot - in patches)
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
Yourprick:
technology at its best ,we are still far behind in nigera/africa

We only have technology of stealing blokos AKA touch and go
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It's not 100% accuracy. All it takes to overcome its defence is to launch thousands of rockets. There's a max number of anti rockets it can launch and preprogrammed with. It's not a 100% effective system.

Gaza projected about 2500 rockets and many fell like rain on tel Aviv because of the inability of the dome to block them

You have Been making this same noise on every thread.
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
Na only to cheat and thief we sabi
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by LivingSage: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
Your thought is as good as mine
Botragelad:
Hmm. I was just thinking aloud, but does Africa have any defense system that's as good as the Iron Dome? If not, is there anythin' close? If 5,000 rockets were aimed at Africa, would they just sit there and watch people die, or would they do somethin' to stop it?
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Horus(m): 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
Tunechi5:
footage captures #Israel's Iron Dome as it intercepts rockets fired from #Gaza with 100% accuracy

Lies, lies and lies. Even the IDF (Israel Defense Force) claims an 85% - 90% success rate for the “Iron Dome” in intercepting incoming projectiles

Sources https://www.unav.edu/en/web/global-affairs/detalle/-/blogs/an-assessment-on-israel-s-iron-dome-defense-system#:~:text=The

This means that 10% to 15% of projectiles hit the target

Israel's Iron Dome do not have 100% accuracy

1 Like

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Risingsunn: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
lordchiz:
Is this interception a recent one?
Then how did Hamas still got that scores?
It is terrible how dey still got Israel.....cos I saw rockets flying up and down hitting Israel.....
Pls answer?
the score was not from rockets fired, its mainly from the initial killings, from a party alone, about 300, then homes and streets, dead bodies littered everywhere. Iron Dome is also not 100percent effect, some rockets will still hit targets successfully
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Princedapace(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:
MVmu, is Africa a contry?
With the Iron dome in Israel, more than 1k Isralis are dead.

African were colonized, enslaved and till date, their countries formed for them without their conscent and u are expecting them to be good.
Take a look at ur Nigeria, a country formed by UK for her own self interest. Till date, Nigeria cant conduct elections properly.
The last one, they were busy fighting them selves up and down.

1 Like

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Iamzik: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
lordchiz:
Is this interception a recent one?
Then how did Hamas still got that scores?
It is terrible how dey still got Israel.....cos I saw rockets flying up and down hitting Israel.....
Pls answer?

It's the recent one however the iron dome is not completely fireproof. It can be overwhelmed if fired at very rapidly. So yes, a few rockets fell through the cracks and killed people living close to the border. However the real surprise was the kidnapping physical assult on Israelis by Palestinians. It was a wrong move and they will regret it cos Israel now has every excuse to launch ground operation

1 Like

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by McLizbae: 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
Imagine all these overhead someone...
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by yommen: 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

How many countries in Europe have the system not to talk of Africa? Even the US had to consult Israel for the 2 they have.
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by regenerateman(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
It still baflles me how Hamas militants were able to enter Israel through the air, sea and water without their intelligence services being aware. I'm still thinking over it till today. Israel has spy agents in almost all countries of the world. Israel has surveillance camaras all over Gaza strip and West Bank. Israel monitors activities Hamas and Hezbollah on daily basis and has killed several Iranian scientists through car bombs and other means, but could not detect these infiltrations by Hamas. Something is wrong somewhere. Let's see what will happen in the next few days.
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by oakenfold: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2023
I see that American taxpayer money is hard at work.
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by demmie1: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

Yeah?
Go back to school.
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Zeewirld: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:
...Wetin Africa want take defense system do when Odeshi dey
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by oneman2k7: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
Nigeria left the group chat.... .
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
SoNature:
Sometimes, I wonder: what kind of brains did God give the white man? Jeeezzzz! Black Africans have a long way to go!

Over here we are more concerned with missing joysticks.
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by MrAgbako: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

Africa is the motherland. It is divinely protected
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by GOSPELTRUTH31: 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

We have Hilux!
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by NothingDoMe: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

Mate. Zip it. We can all see your double standards and how much you loathe Israel. You were chuffed when Hamas was offing people in Israel, but now that you've seen the iron dome in action you're trying to slag it off. You bloody two-faced git, sod off.
Oi! 😄😄😄
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by GoodRocks: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

Dude no sane country or continent would fight or Go to war with Africa. Africa is the least continent to fight because they're beggers.

Other sane countries and continents sees Africa as a dumped site. So why would they want to go to war with the people they're feeding? Africa are liabilities and parasites looking for sane countries to borrow and leech from. No contributions, no value nothing nothing

1 Like

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
The Igbos used OGBUNIGWE bomb to massacre the Nigerian terrorist soldiers led by Fulani criminal bandits at Abagana sector during the civil war the terrorist soldiers lost over 5000 soldiers in a single day
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by indigenous234(f): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

We have witches and wizards...... Oh, we also have God of Israel and God of the Arabs in Africa.
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by sekundosekundo: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It's not 100% accuracy. All it takes to overcome its defence is to launch thousands of rockets. There's a max number of anti rockets it can launch and preprogrammed with. It's not a 100% effective system.

Gaza projected about 2500 rockets and many fell like rain on tel Aviv because of the inability of the dome to block them

Just dey play.
In less than one week you'll see them begging Isreal for mercy.
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Simeonjoe1: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

Why would Africa need it?
Do we engage in high end conflicts with super powers?
You should be asking Europe, America, China
And most especially South Korea and Japan
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Simeonjoe1: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

The same brain he gave you. It is not the "white" man's fault that we have chosen to become a burden to the rest of the world. There are evidence that show that the Dahomey empire, Ashanti empire, and Benin empire all tried to imitate the guns they bought from Europeans -- same thing Japanese did!

Y'all can call our ancestors "illiterates" or whatever because of the different systems they operated but one thing is clear: they believed in themselves and was ready to die for it whether right or wrong.

One of the worst thing the British was totally eradicating an entire civilization because it looked "inferior" to them. If they had done the same thing the US did in Japan, Africa would have been better off.

The existing empires will annex the weaker tribes, there will be more wars which will lead to massive technological advancement and then, our unity will be stronger than it is now.

But we are not evolving with our wars.
While Europe has been engaging in high end conflict thousands of years ago we only engage in skemishes with little improvement on defensive capabilities
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Simeonjoe1: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
stasius:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Africa is a village when it comes to world affairs.
Their leaders are corrupt and selfish. So expect nothing from them.

Yeah and the people are unintelligent.
We always absolve ourselves and blame the leaders, but what have you invented for Africa? Who created this iron dome? It's an ordinary man like you and me
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Fcwilly: 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

Is anyone being used currently in Sudan?
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by SuperOnyi: 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
Simeonjoe1:

But we are not evolving with our wars.
While Europe has been engaging in high end conflict thousands of years ago we only engage in skemishes with little improvement on defensive capabilities

shocked

How did you arrive to such conclusion? Bear in mind that these wars are going to fought between "indigenous" entireties like the Dahomey empire, Oyo empire, and etc. I'm not talking about post colonial Nigeria, and by the way, even the Biafra war showed that truly necessity is the mother of all inventions.

Now picture this: The British forces King ghezo of Dahomey empire to stop slavery, human sacrifice, and other "abnormal" practices just like the US forced Japan to end her over 200 years isolation.

Dahomey slowly get into palm oil exportation and maintains good relationship with the British, French, and so on. They begin to adopt some of these new technologies imported into their empire and even seek help from international friends to help transfer some of these knowledge to their engineers. I know nothing comes easy and also remember, same thing might be happening in other empires...

If some of these empires refuse to drop some of barbaric practices, they get invaded by the stronger side. Now, this is going to cause wars since they're all humans but they'll one day reach an agreement. This will change the map of world from what you know it to be today.

I know people will point out to Ethiopia but Ethiopia had to deal with famine and other issues...
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Atarakpa: 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:
nah there you go know black power pass iron dome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biden Vows Retaliation Over Kabul Attack, Says ISIL Affiliates Are Responsible / Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" / Chad Repaying $100m Debt To Angola With Cattle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.